PDA

View Full Version : In need of a good midi file editor program

Guntz348
Oct 2, 2003, 12:14 AM
I'm looing for a program that let's you edit midi files you have on your computer. I need something that will basically let me cut them into smaller sections and seperate files. Essentialy cut it into to files, split down the middle, or four, cut at the quaters ect. If anyone knows the names of any good programs that are shareware/freeware or trial ware please post them here. Even if there is a program you need to buy but will let me do what I want to, post the name here so I can purchase it.

polishedweasel
Oct 2, 2003, 03:17 AM
I had somethign like that on my old computer...unfortunately it was a peice of shit and doesn't deserve to be alive anymore. My father fried the harddrive by turning the power to my room on and off repeatedly. he's a dumbass, he also likes to cut the power to my room without telling me, so that I'm -7 hours into a download or losing my unequipped items. So, that makes him really stupid.

Abaddon
Oct 2, 2003, 09:08 AM
Something called Noteworthy Composer springs to mind...i only used it briefly but it looked pretty complex. your answer might lie there. Hope this helps.

geewj
Oct 2, 2003, 09:12 AM
Mod Plus Tracker, I this that will do what you need.