PDA

View Full Version : The totema's help need it........

Dgo
Oct 2, 2003, 04:59 AM
I really really need to know which race gets what totema's. I like so want the viera totema it would help alot if someone could tell me the mission that there totema comes along..........

as always thanks lots(Kent more than likely will beat and/or be the only person who know answer to my question lol) in advance............but if you know the answer to my simple question please feel free to answer but good luck beating Kent to it lol.

Kent
Oct 2, 2003, 05:49 AM
The Viera Totema, Exodus, is found after the battle at Muscadet, which is triggered by moving to Muscadet on the map.

Oh, and uhh... get the Damage > MP support ability on your main character before this fight, you'll need it, and it really pays off in the long run for any non-caster character (or non-pure caster character). Basically, it makes it so that if the character with the ability equipped has MP, they cannot take HP damage. Enemies must be pissing themselves when they see my Ninja/Blue Mage main character coming in their direction. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

As for the different Totema, the Viera and Nu Mou Totema do massive MP damage to all enemies, and the Human, Moogle, and Bangaa Totema do tons of HP damage to all enemies (usually defeating all or most of the enemy units).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kent on 2003-10-02 04:06 ]</font>

Dgo
Oct 2, 2003, 06:12 AM
Damn your fast thanks Kent the super hero of the psow......Oh and who's totema is the red crystly flame thingy i beat him like 12-19hours ago(game got lots of hours now).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dgo on 2003-10-02 04:24 ]</font>

Logical2u
Oct 2, 2003, 06:34 AM
Nu Mou. It does MP damage.

Kent
Oct 2, 2003, 06:42 AM
And its name is Ultima.

Dgo
Oct 2, 2003, 07:55 AM
On 2003-10-02 04:42, Kent wrote:
And its name is Ultima.

Boo to bad i wont get to use him I dont really like that race. Oh and you guys rock thanks for the help.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dgo on 2003-10-02 05:57 ]</font>

Kent
Oct 2, 2003, 08:53 AM
Nnn... The Nu Mou are the most powerful casters in the game. Give a Nu Mou Black Mage a Black Robe and he'll send everything to hell and back. The Totema isn't incredibly useful unless you're fighting a bunch of Summoners or something, but they can kick enough ass without it as a Black Mage, Alchemist, or Sage. Of course, having White Magic on one is a must.

Mixfortune
Oct 2, 2003, 09:26 AM
For Nu Mous I would also recommend Turbo MP. Sure it
can limit your casting, but you can still pull off
a decent amount per battle, enough to pretty much
clear out all the enemies. Build them enough, and even
their Turbo MP'ed Blizzard/Thunder/Fire can deal
over 100 damage easy.

For "Exodus", I had a counter with Two Swords. After
I got dodged the first attack (which would not have
killed me anyways), I went behind the enemy and took
them out with Two Swords (I think with Excalibur
and Save The Queen, ouch), although it might have
been later when I used Excal and STQ, like against
the Human totema.

Ummm it might be a while, but for the Human totema
battle, which I think is after Quiet Sands, I would
highly recommend Phantasm Magic, with a different
person (probably your leader) with Fairy Shoes and
Two Sword holy knightswords. A Bangaa with Aura and
Expert Guard also would not hurt here. Also, get someone
with the Hunt ability "Advice", and give as many people
as you can Air Render, it's invaluable.

Delsaber
Oct 3, 2003, 12:26 PM
What game are we talking about here?

XavierDreamknight
Oct 3, 2003, 01:24 PM
They're talking about Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Delsaber. ^_^

Delsaber
Oct 4, 2003, 11:12 AM
I guess I am not far enough in the game to know all of that stuff... Maybe I should start playing it now.