PDA

View Full Version : The list of items that should be banned.

Jkid
Oct 2, 2003, 05:20 PM
Here's the list of the items that should be banned from use:

These items that should be PERMAMENTLY BANNED.
Al Rappies
"GOD" Units with any pluses or miuses.

Items that should be banned until the event allows them to get the such items:
Any System Mags
Holiday Mag Cells

Items that should be banned for three months to rebalance the gameplay:
The Unsealed J-Sword
Any Olga Flow weapon that uses the Olga DNA item needed to use it.(Sonic Team didn't activated the item drops on the final boss as of today.)
Guld Milla

More items that should be banned are on the way and I'll update the list for any submssions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jkid on 2003-10-02 18:02 ]</font>

Giezus
Oct 2, 2003, 07:28 PM
At least ban J-Swords!!! They're getting so annoying!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2003-10-02 17:41 ]</font>

SpyroDi
Oct 2, 2003, 07:54 PM
Unsealed,to the least.

They also need to ban those Olga Flow weapons as well. And I believe another banning of the Guld Milla may be in place?

Jkid
Oct 2, 2003, 07:56 PM
Well, since all the Unsealed J-Sword are illegal.Hence from here on out,it should be banned.

Only question though...what happened to the quest that promised to "unseal" the J-Sword?

ginko990
Oct 2, 2003, 09:37 PM
On 2003-10-02 15:20, Jkid wrote:

More items that should be banned are on the way and I'll update the list for any submssions.

This is the stupidest topic I've ever read. You'll update the list for any submissions? You sound as if this list is going straight to ST and they're going to do as said above.

Shattered_weasel
Oct 2, 2003, 09:42 PM
topic above makes muy grande sense

Shina
Oct 2, 2003, 10:00 PM
What the heck is wrong with you people. They must be getting anoying... oh wait... because you don't have one maybe??? haha.

ex
Oct 2, 2003, 10:08 PM
why should they ban guld millas, i thought that you could legitly find the two weapons and combine them?

Guntz348
Oct 2, 2003, 10:09 PM
Ok enough of this nonesence. I figured I'd leave the topic open, maybe something positive would come of it, but it's just gonna serve as more flamebait. We all know what weapons are actually availible and what platform, sega knows it too. No matter what kinda list you come up with they arn't gonna get off there duffs and do a damn thing about it. Better to just end it here before it gets outta hand.