PDA

View Full Version : What class is the least common?

SpyroDi
Oct 2, 2003, 05:46 PM
Which class do you think is the least common?

HUmars,HUcasts,and RAmars are the most common so they aren't in there.

SpyroDi
Oct 2, 2003, 05:47 PM
I voted for RAcaseal myself.

Shin-Volcano
Oct 2, 2003, 05:50 PM
Pretty Much any of the ranger droids are the least common, not saying there arent many inside the 100000000000 humars running around but as far as least common goes those are the two.

ginko990
Oct 2, 2003, 06:31 PM
RAcaseal, not doubt.

kidterru
Oct 2, 2003, 09:23 PM
i would have to say racaseals. I dont see many of them.

Shattered_weasel
Oct 2, 2003, 09:31 PM
HUmars!!!!

suck

SolRiver
Oct 2, 2003, 09:31 PM
FOmarl is pretty rare too, since noone vote for FOmarl i'll do so =/

this is what I think

1st least-RAcaseal
2nd least-FOmarl
3rd least-FOnewm and RAcast tie here

Dhylec
Oct 2, 2003, 11:10 PM
On 2003-10-02 19:31, SolRiver wrote:
1st least-RAcaseal
2nd least-FOmarl

yeah, i have the same notion about those 2 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
im building my fomarl & racsl to take on hard w/ no help then i'll get 'em online http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Demongirl
Oct 3, 2003, 12:51 AM
if it was fonewm it would be good

Kent
Oct 3, 2003, 04:26 AM
I see very few RAcaseal characters online, but the other Rangers are all too common.

Doomed2k
Oct 3, 2003, 04:48 AM
I play a high level RAcaseal. I must be a rarity online.

Cerris
Oct 3, 2003, 07:03 AM
fomar
so far im the only
1 ive seen

Alteisen
Oct 3, 2003, 12:33 PM
RAcaseal. Of all my time playing PSOX online, I've only seen a total of TWO RAcaseals, one of them belonging to my friend. I've only seen one FOmarl, which again belonged to my friend.

Then again, I stay away from the first ship, and I'm never seen in Celestite 8 or any other ship.

Naagata_Clan
Oct 3, 2003, 12:43 PM
On 2003-10-03 05:03, Cerris wrote:
fomar
so far im the only
1 ive seen

I'd like to say your either joking, lying, or go online at really odd hours. FOmars are the most common FO. Rarest to see of all classes though is the RAcaseal and FOmarl. And for me.. well... my FOmarl is my primary character... and my RAcaseal is getting up there. Don't play much as of late though... just no time... maybe when my DSL is up I'll go back to playing more...

witicer_754
Oct 3, 2003, 06:33 PM
I think it would have to be RAcaseal.I have played with each class but this was my least favorite.my favorite is FOmar.

boomakiller
Oct 3, 2003, 08:24 PM
racaseal by far

Solidus_Snake
Oct 4, 2003, 01:22 AM
RAcaseals are both the most uncommon and is also the one i am the most skilled in

CrimsonII2
Oct 4, 2003, 02:42 AM
I have one myself, but from what I've seen online, Racaseals are the most uncommon, but if you happen to stop by antares 6 during one of our block parties (I'm part of the community the Maiden circuit, made up of primarily one thing), you'd find a ton of them, and my Humar is my main char only because of familiarity, right now the only reason I even use it online is because its my only char high enough to go into ultimate

joluh
Oct 4, 2003, 02:56 AM
RAcaseal, FOmarl, and FOnewm... most of people seems to hate those characters...

For some odd reason they are my favorite ones =D FOnewm lvl 100+, RAcaseal lvl68, FOmarl, cooming soon!!! hehehe

I've done lots of new things with my RAcaseal, like getting to ultimate on lvl 65!!! WITH AN ANDROID!!! people say things like they sucks because they don't have resta, but they have a lot of HP along with HP recovery, it's easier than with a Newman/Human, besides she's soooo cute ^_^ the cutest girl in the whole pso world

And btw i don't even know why people is voting for the FOmar, come on, if you ask to every single person who has at least 2 Forces, 90% of them will have a FOmar, like someone said, FOmar is the most common Force

Balbarei
Oct 4, 2003, 06:53 AM
RAcaseal and FOnewm

Butoden
Oct 4, 2003, 12:39 PM
I never saw a Hunewearl before so I had to make one to see how they looked(and could look like)! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif SO I voted for that one. Maybe it's just unlucky...

Logical2u
Oct 4, 2003, 12:45 PM
RAcaseals. By far. I've seen at most 5.

RAmar's aren't that common, actually. I've seen maybe 10-20, compared with 50 HUmars or so, and 40 HUnewearls or so, and maybe 35 RAmarls.

Yes, I don't get out much, why?

PS: All my friends play as ramars but they don't play online... a team of three RAmars! Hurrah.

Butoden
Oct 4, 2003, 12:52 PM
...compared with 50 HUmars or so, and 40 HUnewearls So many Hunewearls online huh... I had no idea they were so common http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Kanashimi
Oct 6, 2003, 09:25 AM
I'm a FOmarl and I haven't seen many of my type around... most people go and brag about every other type but noooooo not the FOmarl... *goes and rants to self pitying those who don't want to listen to me*

Olga-Rappy
Oct 6, 2003, 09:45 AM
I'm listening. Nobody likes the Marls. I have yet to see another RAmarl, or a FOmarl.

The saddest part is having a FOmarl around makes everything so much more fun. With a FOmarl, you can afford to goof off, try new stuff, or play yur character differently - like not using techs as a RAmarl, or smacking things with a Psycho Wand like it was a sabre as a FOnewm - because of the reliability of having High Level Resta, S&D, and Grants backing you up.

tank1
Oct 7, 2003, 07:10 AM
i personally have played on 50mhz and 60mhz and only ever seen about 6 RAmarls but alot of HUcaseals.

Para
Oct 7, 2003, 10:46 PM
RAcaseals are just underrated...
they are very useful

Reece
Oct 7, 2003, 10:56 PM
Yea RAcaseals are my favorite class. I just leveled mine up to 118 lol

opaopajr
Oct 8, 2003, 06:47 AM
i find it's more of a cultural issue and time issue.

when i went on when this game first came out there was a good number of FOmarls (still not that popular even then) and a real high number of RAcaseals (they were leaking over from Japan).

I found some weird things culturally. In the Spain dominated ship almost everyone was a RAmar or HUmar. There's something so ingrained about playing a masculine character there.

In Japan region things would have their moments. Once there was a HUGE influx of RAcaseals. Everyone was making chibi caseals or Amaterasu caseals. Very popular. Japan seems to have a fetish for robots and all things adorable. And loads of female characters there for the 1st year. At one point it seemed you were surrounded by 60-70% population of female midgets.

In France ship everyone was so different. Heavy differences between characters. they couldn't be more diverse. And everyone had a subdued chic to their character. male and female characters were equally presented. and there was an emphasis in making lifelike, subdued, fashionable hair. Spiky hair was rare. And delicate highlighting was all over. And they always matched. One fascinating thing was androids were not as well represented. Also everyone was deathly skinny. Short or tall, most were skinny. The lounge was also so ... quiet. It's like they were off having a cigarette discussing the virtues of mint highlights in peridot hair matching with an emerald costume. surreal

In Germany male rangers ruled. It was mostly RAmar, RAcast. then came HUmar, HUcast. females existed but were a lot rarer. A penchant for harsh stark hair and uniform tone combinations. They were friendly players though. =)

British ships were essentially the friendly, yet aloof, versions of americans. There were more female characters though. The hairs were less eye searing neon. They figured spikey and obnoxious hair wasn't the only hair choice... They did like contrasting colors, but it was something sensible. and also contrasting body types were common too.

America is where all hell broke loose. if it wasn't in your face and screaming for attention it wasn't american. fat midgets in black with day-glo pink mohawks. Blue GIGANTIC RAcasts with the broadest shoulder selection. 7' tall white FOnewms with green afros. HUmars desperately trying to be everything DBZ, all at once. HUnewearls a plenty named like tarts. Nothing was subtle. If it didn't burn into your retinas and theoretically strike fear into the enemy it wasn't worth doing. Bizarre... and i'm an american. Cute was anathema, soft (which i guess somehow includes feminine) was abominable. Matching and balanced aesthetics were an unfathomable mystery. FOmarls were VERY rare in USA region. More rare than RAcaseals (they can actually be made to look threatening - and were).

that's what i saw. maybe times have changed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: opaopajr on 2003-10-08 04:51 ]</font>

rena-ko
Oct 8, 2003, 08:39 AM
hm i hardly see fonewm as well as i hardly see racaseal around. but fonewm gets my vote.

PABLOparavida
Oct 8, 2003, 04:02 PM
I think RAcaseal i haven't seen many.

joluh
Oct 8, 2003, 09:24 PM
So it's RAcaseal, FOmarl, and FOnewm, well i have to say i'm RARE =D casue those are my fave characters ^_^ alreayd have 2, i need the FOmarl, but she'll join the team, after i finish the training with my HUnewearl!!! ((too common in there))

Olga-Rappy
Oct 9, 2003, 01:07 AM
FOnewm... ehhh, he's not too common. But RAcaseal? Where are you people playing, Vega? (aka HUmarworld)

Soukosa
Oct 9, 2003, 01:13 AM
On 2003-10-08 23:07, Olga-Rappy wrote:
FOnewm... ehhh, he's not too common. But RAcaseal? Where are you people playing, Vega? (aka HUmarworld)

Where are you playing at? I've seen more FOnewms online than I've seen RAcaseals.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 9, 2003, 01:26 AM
Antares, various blocks.

Our HUmar population is pretty high, but after that...

Common (Seen frequently): HUnewearls, RAmars, RAcaseals
Rare (Seen once a visit): FOnewearls, FOmars, HUcasts
Really Rare (Seen biweekly or so): FOnewms, RAcasts
Never Seen (Or no more than twice): HUcaseal, FOmarl, RAmarl

Mumfizle
Oct 10, 2003, 01:47 AM
I would have to say F0newearls for me.

CrimsonII2
Oct 10, 2003, 03:07 AM
well, I've seen two distinct differences of characters between the times I've played, I was on since the start of pso gc, till the beginning of summer this year, then I got back on about two weeks ago, and man has things changed, b4 it was rare to not see a half dozen hunes, fonewearls, racasts, or ramarls in a lobby, then there were fonewms running around, but not as common, if I counted how many of each character while in a single lobby, I'd say within an hours time, there would be at least 6 of each of what I already mentioned, in most cases more like 10 of each, roughly 15 to 20 humars, maybe 2 or 3 hucasts, and about the same in fonewms and fomars, then 1 or 2 of each of the other classes, but now if I were to count while in a lobby for a long amount of time, its probably close to double the humars, about half the racasts and hunewearls, fonewearls seem to be sparse, but still a noticeable group, depending on the ship, hucaseals can be common, then maybe add in fomars and fonewms about equally, at maybe two of each in an hour, probably less depending on the ship, and whatevers left you're lucky to spot, and I agree with the post about america, allthough I really don't follow the stereotype, I mean my main character is about average size, and has silver hair that basically matches the humar in my avatar, then my racaseal I've had people comment on being extremely cute, or adorable (which to me is shocking sometimes I mean I didn't really pay attention to that when I created her, I just didn't want her plating to be bulging out like if she has something up top when she's an android, seen it too many times, and she is a little short, but not even close to chibi, then there's my fonewearl, which i tried my best to make look like Sasami from tenchi muyo, in fact the hair color is almost dead on, but thats me, then my ramarl has lavender hair, and is about average height and skinny, skinny part I did purposely after all the ramarls I used to see running around) oh, sorry bout such a long post