PDA

View Full Version : Legit Parasol's

oSmoDiAr2
Oct 2, 2003, 05:55 PM
has anyone ever genuinely found one of these? do i have a chance ?

any input would be appreciated. thanks.

*edits up a storm*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: oSmoDiAr2 on 2003-10-02 16:00 ]</font>

SpyroDi
Oct 2, 2003, 05:56 PM
I found one before,but it was a long time ago. =/

Good special,pretty useful for HUnies too.

Shin-Volcano
Oct 2, 2003, 06:04 PM
[quote]Good special,pretty useful for HUnies too.

yea if you can hit with the mofo.

there not to hard to find, only thing that makes then kinda hars i the fact only one id can get it and from one of the stingiest enemies.

Hitaro
Oct 2, 2003, 06:11 PM
I found one from a Delbiter but i cant use it lol so i gave it to my bros HUcaseal it looks pretty kool .

ginko990
Oct 2, 2003, 06:27 PM
I only remember one person finding one that i can remember.

oSmoDiAr2
Oct 2, 2003, 06:56 PM
delbiter? under what id?

supposedly, viridia ultimate gibbles is my only chance...

it would be good to know if there was some other way...

:L

ShadowFOrce
Oct 2, 2003, 06:58 PM
I found one, I found it in CCA, which the site says isn't possible, but i was BLUEFULL and i found it from the mountain area from the mini boss

oSmoDiAr2
Oct 2, 2003, 07:03 PM
yes. mountain area mini-boss = gibbles. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

*head explodes?*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: oSmoDiAr2 on 2003-10-02 17:03 ]</font>

Soukosa
Oct 2, 2003, 07:06 PM
Alot of you are confusing Madam's Umbrella with Madam's Parasol. The Parasol can only be found from Ult Gibbles with Viridia.

The easier to find Umbrella can be found here:
Viridia: V. Hard Seabed - Delbiter
Viridia: Ultimate Central Control - Mericarol
Bluefull: V. Hard Central Control - Gibbles
Bluefull: Ultimate Central Control - Gibbles
Pinkal: V. Hard Seabed - Delbiter
Pinkal: Ultimate Central Control - Gibbles
Yellowboze: V. Hard Central Control - Mericarol
Yellowboze: Ultimate Seabed - Delbiter

oSmoDiAr2
Oct 2, 2003, 07:10 PM
yeah, thanks for clearing that up. i am looking for the parasol, though. i already have the umbrella. i love the pink. =/ it's so hot.

Richard
Oct 2, 2003, 07:18 PM
I seen a PARASOL drop in DCv2, I think it was from a Ultimate BLUEFULL Bulclaw. (?) I don't really remember.

Anyways, VIRIDIA has a GREAT CCA. So doing hundreds of Control Tower laps can actually be quite rewarding. UMBRELLA, PARASOL, SOUL BANISH, NEI'S CLAW, Book of Hitogata... there is a lot to look forward to.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-10-26 17:12 ]</font>

Soukosa
Oct 2, 2003, 07:30 PM
On 2003-10-02 17:18, Richard wrote:
I seen a PARASOL drop in DCv2, I think it was from a Ultimate BLUEFULL Bulclaw. (?) I don't really remember.

That sounds right. Only place it could come from in that version and it was quite a bit more rare then as well (like so many other things).