PDA

View Full Version : Post your PSO team and maybe some comments

Weaponslash
Oct 3, 2003, 12:03 PM
Me Fomar level 72
friend Hucast level 42
Brother Ramar level 56
Well personally find the varietyof my team to be great.Every time and i mean every time my big bro is obssesed to get everything.Even things he does not really want just because he thinks we are gaining all the exp by laying the last blow on enemies.Anyway what always crack me up with this team is when my bro says "watch me i am gonna cast level 5 Shifta" (when i have level 30) and the effect wears off in less than a minute and when saying why delsabers run only after him and eventually kill him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.Post yours
Well i edited so it schould be better

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Weaponslash on 2003-10-03 10:15 ]</font>

Berzerker
Oct 3, 2003, 12:10 PM
all I can say is...huh?!?! Try using A. Commas or B. Explaining ya point a bit better then me tell you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif no offense or anything

Alteisen
Oct 3, 2003, 12:44 PM
I think he meant the "usual" team you play with online, and some comments about the guys you play with, like... WHY you team up with them mostly.

For me, my team is like this:

Tsukasa: FOmar, level 125
Raist: FOmar, level... I think he reached 101 or something now.
AzureChaos: HUnewearl, level 96 - 98
Alkaiser (that's me!): HUnewearl, level 94 (yes, I know it doesn't say that in my Charac section in my profile, but I don't update it).

Most of the time, it's just us playing, but since Raist is quitting, we're attempting to fill the slot with my friend Mazinkaiser (HUcast, level... 31). Most of the time, we usually do Heat Sword, or Ice Spinner runs, or sometimes just attempt to blow through the Caves anyway. This team-up is pretty good for when we have to split up, IMO, since we can have a Force assisting a Hunter every time there's a split.

tank1
Oct 3, 2003, 01:16 PM
no team for me im a total maverick (loner)i did play with xanoki but he's to annoying.

Kuai
Oct 3, 2003, 01:22 PM
When i played all i needed was my 180ish FOnewm friend and we would do Ruins runs in 30ish mins. 160 RAcaseal btw

monkeyfist
Oct 3, 2003, 03:49 PM
im a loner. no friends. but i only play with legits

PABLOparavida
Oct 3, 2003, 04:24 PM
I have tons of friends online! My guide card list is overflowing with people.

monkeyfist
Oct 3, 2003, 04:26 PM
that doesn't say anything about your team. its just trying to get attention by claiming you are popular

Berzerker
Oct 5, 2003, 06:41 AM
me not even online! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif damn broadband adapters, why do you keep escaping me!!!!

zimmk2vgc
Oct 5, 2003, 07:59 AM
Zim mk2 v.GC Humar Redria (first one on the sig)
Ace Fomarl Pinkal
GC Gilliam v3 Fomar Viridia
Sirk Ramarl Whitill

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zimmk2vgc on 2003-10-05 05:59 ]</font>

Jason
Oct 5, 2003, 10:59 AM
On 2003-10-03 13:49, monkeyfist wrote:
im a loner. no friends. but i only play with legits

Ditto.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 5, 2003, 11:41 AM
Currently? I'm a RAmarl, I play with a HUcast, FOmar, and a HUmar. The HUmar and I are about 20 levels lower though, as we both switched characters - from a FOnewearl and RAmar.

Logical2u
Oct 5, 2003, 01:29 PM
I don't have many people I play with Often except for these guys...

Logical2, RAmar,Redria, 92 (and going strong).
Matt, RAmar, Redria, Last I saw he was level 40 or so.
Raziel_Kai, HUcast, Purplenum, last I've heard around 130.

Typically I play support force, with Resta, Shifta and Deband.

Me an Raz usually let Matt hit everything then we kill it. Raziel has been busy though and Matt has disapeered, so I've been playing offline multi with

L.Soldier, HUmar, Skyly, level 39 (me) or...
L.Force, FOnewearl, Oran, level 11
and My friends

my friends RAmar, Bluefull, level 21-ish
or Worf, RAmar, Purplenum, level 15-ish
or Lancer, HUcast, Oran, level 41-ish
Worf, RAmar

Reece
Oct 5, 2003, 01:33 PM
Me level 117 RAcaseal
My Friend Devin! level 141 RAmar
My Friend SACRED DEMON level 129 FOnewm
And this spot is for whoever is on...

GuerillaPimp
Oct 5, 2003, 01:59 PM
I *was* a HUmar until i had to send away my xbox to get serviced (curse you MS!!) But usually i solo to hog up all the EXP for myself!

JLX
Oct 5, 2003, 02:02 PM
Well my friends and I are restricted to offline multiplay, with the exception of 'Black Ice', but we still have a good laff...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But anyways our teams usually consist of...

JLX: Humar, lvl 120, skyly/ Setijin: Fomar, lvl 40, Redria

Black-Ice: Ramar, lvl 67, Redria
RakarthXII: Ramar, lvl 45, Oran (New player)
Sentinal: Hucast, lvl 78, Yellowboze (recently corrupted though)/ Xoleras: Fomar, lvl 23, Purplenum

And then of course there are Rakarth and Black-Ice's little brothers, who are training as well, but since I don't get many oppertunities to play alongside them, I'm not sure of their progress as of yet...

Still, all good fun!

TerraStriker
Oct 5, 2003, 02:35 PM
Well I only play offline also and my team consists of:
Zoniha(me and I am male dont get ideas) lvl:83 class:HUcaseal ID:Oran

Heat (best friend) lvl:64 class:HUmar ID:Redria

Leo (annoying little kid that we play with why? dunno) lvl: 24 class:FOmarl ID:Yellowboze

Fira (my next door neighbor which is male that plays my character Fira) lvl: 32 class: new Ramae
ID: Redria

Mumfizle
Oct 5, 2003, 11:25 PM
MuMfO?. LVL 160 F0newm
Dark Ego LVL 163 Hucast

We will defeat any team out there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mumfizle on 2003-10-05 21:29 ]</font>

Kanashimi
Oct 6, 2003, 08:54 AM
Offline Team:
Usu with:
Gadget, Lv. 117 RAcast
Kanashimi (me), Lv. 110 FOmarl
ICEWARLORD (my mag hates him), Lv. 89 HUmar
Knuckles, Lv.49 RAmar

But whenever Knuckles isn't there we level up faster 'cause we can go to ultimate... When he is we shove him forth to get exp. because we WANT him in ultimate so we don't get stuck in very hard for all eternity...

JLX
Oct 6, 2003, 10:00 AM
I look forward to having some companionship in Ultimate...V.Hard runs are getting slow, and since one of my friends memory cards got wiped, with transfer data on it, we are now minus a lvl 70+ HUcast (he's started a HUmar now...shame..i'm no longer unique...out of us anyway), and the level 60+ Ranger lost all his equipment...But now the new RAmar Rakarth is cathing up nicely. He's already on V.Hard, as opposed to Black Ice whos 20 levels higher than he is, and whom has had the game since it was released.

As for letting annoying people play, I seem a little confused. Normally you tend not to assosiate with your friends little brothers, but since most of them play PSO as well, I am always encouraging them to play along...probably because it can get a tad repetetive playing with the same people over and over...new faces alongside me during CC runs are always welcome! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Toruxxx
Oct 6, 2003, 10:35 PM
(me) Toruxxx Hucast lvl 137
(best friend) Zion RAmarl i think lol the girl ranger anyway lol lvl 130
(bro) neopop HUmar lvl 87

i play with these guys coz they are like my best friends ones my bro and other one is a really good mate we all play legit so its cool.

Soja-Soulcrusher
Oct 13, 2003, 08:29 PM
Buhahahaha!

Soja (Oran)
HUmar
Level 132
Mag Rati-lvl. 200, 30/100/40/30
Likes: Long hunting expeditions on the beach, genocide of Tollaws.

I AM THE LONE SUPPORT HUMAR!!!

That may be an impossibility in itself, a support character with no team...

He's my only prominent character at the moment, and my sole partner offline is Hayami, a level 136 Greenil RAmar played by my brother.

Other than that, I'm pretty much a loner unless invited or viciously bored.