PDA

View Full Version : Hmm should i erase my DC characters? details inside.

Lede
Oct 3, 2003, 04:05 PM
Well iv had quite a leveling exp on dc pso my higest level being 188 and 164 hunes as wel as a 123 fomarl 174 racasel alot more but hey where battle mode characters. anyway do you think i should erase them? now that online is gone and i have NO desire to level them offline what so ever as im on GC.

primer567
Oct 3, 2003, 04:27 PM
Kill them.

PABLOparavida
Oct 3, 2003, 04:27 PM
never delete them. Just keep them forever. One day when you're old you might want to play it again. If you save it then it will always be there.

joluh
Oct 3, 2003, 05:00 PM
keep them forever ^_^... nah better kill them... hummm destroy your game =D

Coxy
Oct 3, 2003, 05:46 PM
if you are never gonna play it again whats the point in keeping them?

opaopajr
Oct 5, 2003, 05:14 AM
considering most of my characters are on a memory card that can hook up to the PC and most of my characters are already stored as VERY TINY save files (and can be transfered easily with just a floppy) I'd say no. but i don't know how bad you need the DC memory space on your card. I usually keep saves unless
1. hated the game utterly and want no proof that i beat it
2. is easy to regain the original point from casual playing
3. it takes obscene amounts of space and i absolutely cannot afford another card and i have the most coolest killer game in my hands (read: never happens)

so i vote no. but do as you like.

zimmk2vgc
Oct 5, 2003, 05:44 AM
On 2003-10-03 14:05, Lede wrote:
Well iv had quite a leveling exp on dc pso my higest level being 188 and 164 hunes as wel as a 123 fomarl 174 racasel alot more but hey where battle mode characters. anyway do you think i should erase them? now that online is gone and i have NO desire to level them offline what so ever as im on GC.

GC is still up and running...so dont wipe them, and besides theres always multimode!