PDA

View Full Version : is it really true???????

XR-34
Oct 3, 2003, 04:52 PM
i heard that DC and PC users cant play with GC and XBOX ppl. please somebody tell me this is true. does this mean that i can finally play ep1 online without so many evil hackers pking, BSOD, and DC killing me??????

darthsaber9x9
Oct 3, 2003, 04:58 PM
i am quite confused. are you on ep1(dc/pc) or on the gc? the dc and pc(i think) servers are beign shutdown so tough shit if u are on dc/pc. if you are on gc/xbox then yeah the pk is non existent. but there is still an increased threat of FSOD due to the double save patch. dupers and hackers are still around, so dont think you are completely safe!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darthsaber9x9 on 2003-10-03 14:59 ]</font>

Coxy
Oct 3, 2003, 05:41 PM
On 2003-10-03 14:52, XR-34 wrote:
i heard that DC and PC users cant play with GC and XBOX ppl. please somebody tell me this is true. does this mean that i can finally play ep1 online without so many evil hackers pking, BSOD, and DC killing me??????

are you on drugs?

DC and PC users can't play with XBOX or GC users, same as XBOX can't play with GC or anyone else except for other xbox users in their region. if you mean ep1 as in DC then no. the servers are dead