PDA

View Full Version : The Newbie That Stood Out (PSO Only)

Reenee
Oct 3, 2003, 05:57 PM
I hate it when they say that we were all a newbie once.

Not very true for many of us. I frankly cannot explain myself, but you know what I mean: on our first days we managed to do something that many, many others fibbed up on. Know what I mean?

Bradicus
Oct 3, 2003, 06:02 PM
figured out the use of a moon atomizer BEFORE going online?

Asuka_chan
Oct 3, 2003, 07:04 PM
Everyone WAS a newbie once, what are you talking about?

Sagasu
Oct 3, 2003, 07:06 PM
I wasn't a newbie, just a pain in the ass.

geewj
Oct 3, 2003, 07:07 PM
He means that when the game first came out everyone was basicly on the same level. I guess technically they were newbies to the game, but they were still the people who knew the most about the game. Now we have people who have been playing the game for 2+ years, so someone who is new to it seems much more the newbie.

Wewt
Oct 3, 2003, 07:14 PM
I WAS BORN PRO!

Sagasu
Oct 3, 2003, 07:33 PM
You must of been created then, like a robot or something

Bradicus
Oct 3, 2003, 07:58 PM
I tried not to ask questions that much, until i learned the advanced areas of the game... thus i was never called a noob.

Firocket1690
Oct 3, 2003, 08:05 PM
I was Lvl 134 when I first got online, so I generally knew how most things worked ...

Oh, and back then I spent most of my time in Lolita's Guides, which I now use in the forums. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

polishedweasel
Oct 4, 2003, 02:15 PM
I still get called a noob, and all my characters are above lv 120. I tried to do taht "I R TEH NOOB I GAWT CUROPTDE GIMME RAREZ!" And some FOmarl started going crazy and said I used the AR code to get to lv 200 etcetcetc. It was funny in its own way. I found her later on using my RAmarl and she felt all stupid after I told her who I was. Meh...people.

Shattered_weasel
Oct 4, 2003, 02:47 PM
On 2003-10-04 12:15, polishedweasel wrote:
I still get called a noob, and all my characters are above lv 120. I tried to do taht "I R TEH NOOB I GAWT CUROPTDE GIMME RAREZ!" And some FOmarl started going crazy and said I used the AR code to get to lv 200 etcetcetc. It was funny in its own way. I found her later on using my RAmarl and she felt all stupid after I told her who I was. Meh...people.

shut up you nublet......that what you are..for even thinking about using that reco box trick

UltimateEnigma
Oct 4, 2003, 10:49 PM
When I first started I started as a Humar.
5 minutes of running around pioneer 2 later,i found the teleporter. After using my 1 hit saber combo of doom I decided to get my brother and friend to play.

The 3 of us started,found the shop,and went back.

I went back as a Fonewearl.by the time we got to the dragon,I was getting really good with the game.

When my Fo got to level 21 I was messin with a brand and found out how to do a 3 hit combo.Then I started another hunter and they kciked ass with combos.doh.By the next 2 months I had my fo on level 120 and a level 72,48,32,22,20,17,13,10.

Anyways,I knew how to use every character class effectivley by that time and i had only played for 2 months. Their could be people that played since version 1 that arent that good. I'm not leveling any higher unless i get online becuase I beat offlien epi 1 and 2 and i have no chance of getting online.

Reece
Oct 6, 2003, 12:00 AM
I am NEVER a n00b in ANY GAME!

Wewt
Oct 6, 2003, 07:57 AM
On 2003-10-05 22:00, Reece wrote:
I am NEVER a n00b in ANY GAME!

I was a 56k noob at CS ;o

KodiaX987
Oct 6, 2003, 09:03 AM
I identify to Maddox:

Contra III: Alien Wars. Everything about this game is no joke. Right off the bat, your character starts out with a rapid fire machine gun and an invincibility barrier for 15 seconds of invincibility so you don't have to put up with any bullshit cheap shots while you're getting accustomed to the controls (emphasis on you, since I've mastered the controls to every video game I've ever played and have yet to play).

Servbot41
Oct 6, 2003, 11:36 PM
can you be a newb if you havent been online? heh Im lvl 84 and Im going online soon. But I havent been online...just multi player stuff. HUmar by the way...and I figured out the combo stuff easily. My friends have trouble though...
Me: DO THE COMBO
FEEL THE COMBO BE THE COMBO USE THE FORCE!
heh just a little less...comboish
but seriously its just natural...

person
Oct 16, 2003, 10:54 PM
persons advice (thats me)
dont stalk girls in pso like me we get mad