PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Does Bulk have a rare drop?

Jeff86
Oct 3, 2003, 05:58 PM
Well you know how Bulclaw turns into Bulk when it spawns the claws? Does the Bulk have a rare drop? I know Bulk drops items but the rare drop charts don't list Bulk at all. I was thinking that it would just drop whatever Bulclaw drops. I may be wrong so if anyone could fill me in on this i would appreciate it.

Kadou
Oct 3, 2003, 06:00 PM
I have no idea. I think a friend of mine found a Crush Bullet, but that may have been from a claw. He's a Redria, if you're at all curious.

Soukosa
Oct 3, 2003, 06:15 PM
The game considers the Bulclaw and Bulk to be two different enemies when it comes to dropping things. They both have different drop rates and different rare drops. In this version, though, they don't have a set rare drop for any ID or difficulty. So, if you want a Bulclaw's rare drop, you're going to have to kill it before it becomes a Bulk.

Logical2u
Oct 3, 2003, 06:17 PM
On 2003-10-03 16:00, Kadou wrote:
I have no idea. I think a friend of mine found a Crush Bullet, but that may have been from a claw. He's a Redria, if you're at all curious.

I found a Crush Bullet today, but it was from a claw.

Jeff86
Oct 3, 2003, 06:19 PM
Ok, that's what I've been doing, kill it before it becomes Bulk...Damn Bulclaw dropped a PD though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Coxy
Oct 3, 2003, 07:16 PM
On 2003-10-03 15:58, Jeff86 wrote:
Well you know how Bulclaw turns into Bulk when it spawns the claws? Does the Bulk have a rare drop? I know Bulk drops items but the rare drop charts don't list Bulk at all. I was thinking that it would just drop whatever Bulclaw drops. I may be wrong so if anyone could fill me in on this i would appreciate it.

can't you look through the guides on the site?

i got a DParts 1.01 (i think thats the right name)

Olga-Rappy
Oct 3, 2003, 07:38 PM
I've noticed this too, and am compiling a list of found Rares. Here's my current list.

Pinkal:
Amplifier of Rafoie (N)
Fire Scepter: Agni (H)
Storm Wand: Indra (H)
Evil Curst (U)

Purplenum:
H&S 25 Justice (H) x3
L&K 14 Combat (H)
L&K 14 Combat (VH)
Elysion (VH)

Skyly
Mahu (VH) x2

Very incomplete, I know... I'm sensing a pattern on drops for Hard though.