PDA

View Full Version : Online

THOMAS_LARS
Oct 3, 2003, 06:54 PM
Iam going online in about a week and I was wondering if anyone has any weapons that are doubles that a ranger can use that they dont need I will take them off their hands. You dont have to but it would be appreciated.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 3, 2003, 07:03 PM
I got 14 of the whaddyacallems... They're Rare Lord's Shot-type weapons... Are those the Heaven's Punishers?

Soukosa
Oct 3, 2003, 07:11 PM
On 2003-10-03 17:03, Olga-Rappy wrote:
I got 14 of the whaddyacallems... They're Rare Lord's Shot-type weapons... Are those the Heaven's Punishers?

Final Impact (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=81)?

StrongBad
Oct 3, 2003, 07:11 PM
Heaven's Punisher is a handgun. I think you thinking of Final Impact.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 3, 2003, 07:14 PM
Yeah.

Sorry, my bad... So THAT's what Heaven's Punishers are.

Sorry to hijack, but are those drops correct? IIRC, they're only available on Vega, dropped by Hack Rappies on VHard. In other words, they're as legit as Dark Flows.

StrongBad
Oct 3, 2003, 07:17 PM
[quote]
On 2003-10-03 17:14, Olga-Rappy wrote:
Yeah.

Sorry, my bad... So THAT's what Heaven's Punishers are.

Sorry to hijack, but are those drops correct? IIRC, they're only available on Vega, dropped by Hack Rappies on VHard. In other words, they're as legit as Dark Flows.

__________________________________________________ ___

Hack Rappies?? Only available in Vega?? You're confusing me.

Soukosa
Oct 3, 2003, 07:19 PM
Heaven's Punishers are handguns that for a special hit every enemy in range with a beam of light magic. They're probably duped to heaven and back due to being able to wipe out non-Ult enemies quickly. The Final Impact is the 3rd 9 star shot that has the Lord's special.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 3, 2003, 07:23 PM
I know what they do... aside from ruining games... I just didn't know they could be legally found.

That was a joke... instead of Bartles on Forest in Ultimate, it was Hack Rappies (Hackers) on Vega... my jokes suck.