PDA

View Full Version : Scooby Doo...

FinalMasterM
Oct 3, 2003, 08:57 PM
Must die!!!

I mean, how any times can they actually show the same 8 episodes over and over again... the 3 movies are got old the first 20 times and all the other Scoobys... can just go as well...

monkeyfist
Oct 3, 2003, 08:59 PM
how dare you even say that. expect PABLOparavida to come and whoop some booty for you saying that

monkeyfist
Oct 3, 2003, 09:01 PM
i tried to warn you

PABLOparavida
Oct 3, 2003, 09:01 PM
what the frell are you talking about scooby doo is the greatest tv show/movies ever. The only thing that even stands a chance is Spongebob. Never talk about scooby doo that way again!!!

Kent
Oct 3, 2003, 09:22 PM
They really need to stop showing that on Cartoon Network, it's old and not entertaining in the least.

FinalMasterM
Oct 3, 2003, 09:43 PM
On 2003-10-03 19:22, Kent wrote:
They really need to stop showing that on Cartoon Network, it's old and not entertaining in the least.

CORRECT!

It's on before I goto work, when I come home from work and about any time while I'm off work.

PABLOparavida
Oct 3, 2003, 09:49 PM
its the greatest kids show of all time. If you're not a kid anymore not voice your opinion and go watch your south park.

Delsaber
Oct 3, 2003, 10:16 PM
Scooby Doo was great, but it is time to move on. Scooby Doo should take it's place in dead cartoon heaven.

FinalMasterM
Oct 3, 2003, 10:21 PM
On 2003-10-03 20:16, Delsaber wrote:
Scooby Doo was great, but it is time to move on. Scooby Doo should take it's place in dead cartoon heaven.

a.k.a. Boomerang...

Reenee
Oct 3, 2003, 11:06 PM
Scooby Doo is not craptacular, it's shittacular. The movie was god-awful and it only made cash (and unfortuneately, a sequel) because it's like marketing a toy.

F*** 'Doo. Give us Thundercats, I say!

Oh yeah, and I was forced to see it on home vid--no, worse, DVD 'cause my sister's god-fearing mother-in-law won't let her kid watch a GREAT movie like Spirited Away. *shakes fist at misthinking religious people* YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! >.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2003-10-03 21:10 ]</font>

Kent
Oct 3, 2003, 11:15 PM
What the hell? What kind of person doesn't let kids watch Spirited Away?

FinalMasterM
I'm gonna force my dad to watch some of the stuff I watch (Anime) and get him away from watching Scooby Doo and Spongebob (I have nothing wrong with Spongebob, but he's been watching it with my half-brother all week -.-)

Kadou
It's not shittacular; it's shitastic. There's a big difference you know, although I can't call to mind what that difference is at the moment.

... If you would like to make a call, please hang up and try again.

I should go to bed. Where I am it's pretty late, and I'm extremely tired. I've been posting the first thoughts that come to mind for the past fourty-five minutes, though I've only posted about three times. The problem is that I drank three cans of vanilla coke a few hours ago, and a cup of black coffee maybe a half hour ago. Why am I telling you people this?

FinalMasterM
Oct 3, 2003, 11:17 PM
On 2003-10-03 21:15, Kent wrote:

Umm, I use to know a mother who wouldn't let her 2 kids watch ANY TV, not even Looney Tunes... because Elmer has a gun...

Reenee
Oct 3, 2003, 11:32 PM
On 2003-10-03 21:15, Kent wrote:

Hyper-religious people who won't let their kids have some creative imagination, but that's just my side of my family...in-law. -_-;; I'm gonna force the logic into 'em one of these days.

Let's get back on topic, please.

Kent
Oct 4, 2003, 06:14 AM
Hopefully, a nice logic bomb will do the trick.