PDA

View Full Version : About Olga Flows drop rate

AquaFlare7
Oct 4, 2003, 12:25 AM
How often does he drop his DNA? and on what difficulty?

Solidus_Snake
Oct 4, 2003, 12:35 AM
There has only been one confirmed finding of the olga DNA and that was by one sole japanese player

AquaFlare7
Oct 4, 2003, 12:38 AM
well then, that is definately a plus =/

Bit
Oct 4, 2003, 01:11 AM
Oi.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1173

Soukosa
Oct 4, 2003, 01:24 AM
So you know, Olga Flow has a 0% drop rate on all difficulties. If we're ever going to see the gene come from him, either it'll only be online when they adjust the drop rate and/or he won't directly drop it.

neko-chan
Oct 4, 2003, 03:52 AM
So, from this point of view, and I trust Sounomi's source, the whole "a Japanese Oran player was the only verified person to find the DNA" (which, PSOW, isn't called DNA) doesn't make any sense, unless ST decided in the past to activate Olga's drop online.

I'm still wondering if we can even trust the famous "SEGA official drop charts", which, for the report, is just a game guide published by a third party company. -_-;

rena-ko
Oct 4, 2003, 08:51 AM
drop chance is said to be 1.5(625) % or in other numbers: 1/64.

hm... my personal theory is that its not directly dropped by olga itself, but from flowen afterwards... so it only works online or in multiplayer.

good hunt > everyone

Reenee
Oct 4, 2003, 09:46 AM
If anybody dedicated their time to Ultimate Seabed as many times as they would in Very Hard Ruins, 64 runs should be nothing.

Logical2u
Oct 4, 2003, 10:20 AM
As far as I know, no Final Boss drops anything, only the boxes around them do. And I feel that the DNA will be released in a future quest or something... similar to the WhiteRing one, maybe?

Soukosa
Oct 4, 2003, 01:05 PM
On 2003-10-04 08:20, Logical2u wrote:
As far as I know, no Final Boss drops anything, only the boxes around them do. And I feel that the DNA will be released in a future quest or something... similar to the WhiteRing one, maybe?

Both Dark Falz and Olga Flow have set rare drops in Ult, but their drop rate is set to 0%. Ult Dark Falz also had a set rare drop in ver. 2.

Dillon
Oct 4, 2003, 01:12 PM
Didn't he (Ult Falz) drop Celestial Armor back in the day?

Zaneatron
Oct 4, 2003, 04:30 PM
what is falz's set rare supposed to be anyway? red ring per chance. but then the question (well it is in my head) is where does a t-j sword come from, provided it isnt an unsealed one or hacked. i guess falz could drop it if the red ring was earned in a quest like the white ring.

neko-chan
Oct 4, 2003, 04:51 PM
On 2003-10-04 14:30, Zane-online wrote:
what is falz's set rare supposed to be anyway? red ring per chance. but then the question (well it is in my head) is where does a t-j sword come from

I may be wrong but I remember once Baru stated that she "was guilty of bringing" the said sword to the US servers months ago. I don't mean to accuse her, it's just I'm pretty confident the original copy wasn't a legitimate item, but instead was an item created via packet editing.

Now, if I could be able to find the original Baru's post... >_>;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-10-04 14:52 ]</font>

Zaneatron
Oct 4, 2003, 04:59 PM
how does baru do all this stuff. but the question remains how did she let it slip out. but then again if it is a hack it has to exist in the game somewhere, at the very least is the sealed j swrd. so what is supposed to drop it. but then again if it is the sealed one it must be un-sealable. im going to plump with it being done in a quest