PDA

View Full Version : wow CD extra?? :D

Da_Jue
Oct 4, 2003, 03:13 AM
http://www.sonicteam.com/pso3/image/nindream.jpg
As for ?j???h?? 100 good bargain *

Game cube information magazine " ?j???e???h?[ dream " faces foundation 100, the specially made CD does not leak and is attached. The Warsaw * filling harmonic * orchestra it plays, ' ?t?@???^?V?[?X?^?[?I?????C?? episode 3 ' other than theme tune, ' PSO EP1 & 2 ' you record also theme tune with the ?j???h???X?y?V?????o?[?W????.
As a bonus track/truck, YUKARI FRESH sings, ' also giant egg ' theme song " Chant this charm " entering, it increases.
Super Daisaku of all the 10 tunes! The specially made CD of ?j???h?? limitation, it probably will get absolutely!

' LET THE WINDS BLOW
- ?? ??? ? ? ?? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??3 ? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ? ?- '

I've used Babelfish XD, it not translate all w

A Japanese Nintendo magazine give this special disc O.O lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Da_Jue on 2003-10-04 01:15 ]</font>

SolRiver
Oct 4, 2003, 10:42 AM
it appear to be a sound track, btw... how was ep3's BGM and so on?

Butoden
Oct 4, 2003, 12:40 PM
Yes it appears to be a soundtrack indeed. I wonder if it comes with PSO episode 3 for free like with Zelda the Wind Waker: If you preordered it you got a bonus disc as well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Sappharad
Oct 4, 2003, 09:01 PM
Nah, that's not the soundtrack.

That's the Bonus disc that comes with the October 6th issue of Nintendo Dream magazine in Japan.
It comes with a small selection of tracks from PSO Episode 1&2, PSO Episode 3, and Billy Hatcher & the Giant Egg.

The PSO Episode 3 offical soundtrack, "Let the Winds Blow" is a two disc set that will be sold separately in Japan, and it comes out shortly after the game's release.

Getintothegame
Oct 5, 2003, 11:06 PM
I wonder if this soundtrack will make it to the US?

LollipopLolita
Oct 6, 2003, 01:03 AM
it won't since it comes with a magazine published in japan. it's not a standalone. read the frontpage news

zimmk2vgc
Oct 6, 2003, 11:46 AM
To Anyone whos got the disc already...reckon you could send it to me in mp3? or should i not suggest a thing?

LollipopLolita
Oct 6, 2003, 02:46 PM
you should not suggest that

Skett
Oct 6, 2003, 02:59 PM
Looks like Im going to have to search export sites and/or Ebay since its not arriving to US. Darn, we get the short end of the stick again.

Para
Oct 6, 2003, 09:17 PM
im interested in the soundtrack =D

zimmk2vgc
Oct 7, 2003, 03:55 PM
On 2003-10-06 12:46, LollipopLolita wrote:
you should not suggest that

why not? oh wait theres a thing called law isnt there? or am i just being stupid....

Zaneatron
Oct 7, 2003, 05:12 PM
it would be warez, which are not to be promoted on the site. its in the forum rules, which im sure someone else will tell you