PDA

View Full Version : Hunter...

joluh
Oct 4, 2003, 04:12 AM
Well i'm about to create my 2nd Hunter, i already had a HUmar but i lost him because i needed to change memory card, and he was at lvl 110+, so now i have just a FOnewm and a RAcaseal, now i want a HU but i'm not sure, should i re-create my old HUmar, or make a HUcaseal!?!?, yeah only those 2 characters cause i love how the HUcaseal looks and the moves she has with all the weapons, but the HUmar has a little bit higher ATP and also can use magic, and about the HUcast, pah i hate them, and the HUnewearl, hummm nah she's just a Force with high ATP, so HUcaseal or HUmar!?!? and which ID!?!? SKYLY or ORAN!?!?

Thanks

Wood_Golem
Oct 4, 2003, 04:26 AM
On 2003-10-04 02:12, joluh wrote:
Well i'm about to create my 2nd Hunter, i already had a HUmar but i lost him because i needed to change memory card, and he was at lvl 110+, so now i have just a FOnewm and a RAcaseal, now i want a HU but i'm not sure, should i re-create my old HUmar, or make a HUcaseal!?!?, yeah only those 2 characters cause i love how the HUcaseal looks and the moves she has with all the weapons, but the HUmar has a little bit higher ATP and also can use magic, and about the HUcast, pah i hate them, and the HUnewearl, hummm nah she's just a Force with high ATP, so HUcaseal or HUmar!?!? and which ID!?!? SKYLY or ORAN!?!?

Thanks

First things first.. SKYLY and secondly but more importantly.. Dude HUnewearls ROCK.. they are not forces with high atp.. they are standalone killers.. you didnt specify if your an offline or online player but anyway i'd take a HUcast over a HUcaseal anyday.. i don't really think her evade and 30+ ATA more than a HUcast could ever compare to his Behemoth ATP, his great DEF and HP he IS the essence of power and should be treated as such.. HUcaseal is good don't get me wrong but she's not my first choice for a hunter..

edwinsu
Oct 4, 2003, 04:41 AM
i'd say oran HUcaseal. but seriously dude HUnewearls are UBER. lvl 20 techs plus shes just oh so cute with that j-lo booty. mwahahaha

-edwinsu-

Wood_Golem
Oct 4, 2003, 04:44 AM
On 2003-10-04 02:41, edwinsu wrote:
i'd say oran HUcaseal. but seriously dude HUnewearls are UBER. lvl 20 techs plus shes just oh so cute with that j-lo booty. mwahahaha

-edwinsu-

Yeah http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif but seriously she has a cool appearance.. i dont like HUmar cause of his stupid gay-ass suit it really looks goddamn stupid to me

Blue-Hawk
Oct 4, 2003, 08:48 AM
Not too much of a choice there. In this case, you're better off just flipping a coin. Humar or Hucaseal... Not much of a choice. Neither one has great defense. I agree with Hunewearls. I always played Hunewearls on v1 and v2. Going from Hunewearls to Hucaseals made me realize how mych I loved the Hunewearl class. Hucaseals may have better atp, but they lack in def and evp. My friend has a lv 124 Hucaseal and he agrees with me on this assesment.

rena-ko
Oct 4, 2003, 08:57 AM
online, with a force around, HUcaseal rock - trap vision, ATP en masse, traps of course - get her a chain sawd or good saber and watch her kill kill kill.

if you often play offline as well or in teams without a permanent force around, use hunewearl. she's the perfect replacement force AND does really good damage in fights. on top of that: all support techs useable as well as all techs on lvl 20. cant beat that. perfect allroundchara.

so... flip a coin. once or twice... depending on if you take humar into account.. (stronger than hunewearl, but weaker on the support part)

oh, and btw... oran is a bad choice for ep.1 (just to mention that)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-10-04 06:58 ]</font>

joluh
Oct 4, 2003, 01:58 PM
Well i think i'm going for HUnewearl ^_^ i also love Newmans, so i'll make a HUnewearl after all, thanks for your opinions, and btw i'm 100% offline X_x'

Btw i tried the HUcaseal lvl up her to 5, but they are too plain X_x' not like the HUnewearl =D besides i guess the high lvl techs really beat that little high HUcaseal's ATP or ATA

And since i already have a RAcaseal, another Robo Girl would be like... naaaahhh!!!

So thanks guys =D

Oh and btw Rena-Ko i love your PSO site =D

chantez131313
Oct 4, 2003, 07:04 PM
Im with Wood_Golem. Me and my friend love power, so HU cast fit us well. Also the first character i created was a HUmar, and i did not like him. HUnewwearls (hoper i spelled that right) are real good, and as for HUcaseal, never tried. Anyhow, pick the one U like. Make one and try it out a little while (lvl 5-ish) then try the other.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 4, 2003, 07:12 PM
I also agree with wood golem. And have you ever tried pronouncing your username? No offense, but it sounds so stupid, it makes you want to hit somebody uin the head with a baseball bat.