PDA

View Full Version : GC: NEW CHARACTER HELP

Dragon_Tamer
Oct 4, 2003, 06:12 AM
I am going to start a new character, i have completely blasted my old character with cheating(multi equip to gain xp fast, duping, using hacked weapons i got from ppl)(im not telling anyone how to do these cheats, they get addictive if you start to do them on one character). i was wondering which class is the most fun. I am not being a HU anything, and i don't want to be a girl, so its between ra, and fo guys, please help me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragon_Tamer on 2003-10-04 04:12 ]</font>

Garm
Oct 4, 2003, 07:09 AM
FOcast or RAnewm

Reenee
Oct 4, 2003, 09:47 AM
Make like DDR's roulette function and just scroll down the character list and push A whenever you want.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 4, 2003, 10:40 AM
Make a FOnewm, and make him Oran. Here's why:

1. FOnewms are the oppsoite of HUs - High powered techs, bonuses to gi and Ra spells

2. As an Oran, you won't miss hacking. Sure, Pinkal is the best force ID, but if you're a FOnewm, Oran is pretty good. You can get the following:

Hard/VHard:
- Sting Tip (Love Rappy/Deldepth)
- Elysion (Chaos Bringer/Al Rappy)
- Hildeblue's Head (None/Hidleblue)

Ultimate:
- Psycho Wand (Gibbles)
- Prophets of Motav (Dark Bringer)
- Sorceror's Right Arm (Gran Sorceror)

3. Oran has access to some great Amplifiers for a FOnewm: Gizonde, Gifoie, Razonde, and Rafoie.

Reenee
Oct 4, 2003, 10:52 AM
Sting Tip's an MST booster. Just for learning techniques.

Elysion is for melee only.

Hildeblue's doesn't boost Barta as much as Mace of Adaman.

There ARE better ways to get that darn Psycho Wand than going through ONE Gibbles per run.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 4, 2003, 11:08 AM
...And stealing TP, and getting higher damage on techniques, and having higher TP... I assume you don't have any forces.

Hildeblue's Cane boosts Gibarta, doesn't it?

And yeah, Elysion is for Melee only. I could've easily mentioned the Club of Laconium isntead, but I'm trying to sugest a VARIETY of weapons. Not only is it a good idea to be prepared for anything, but this is somebody USED to Melee combat.

As for the Gibbles, he has a 100% drop rate (confirmed) and about a 1/32 (unconfirmed) chance of dropping a Psycho Wand... Besides, even if the chances of dropping a Psycho Wand are that much lower, it's still relativly equal to the average Purplenum's chance of getting one through piping.

Hitaro
Oct 4, 2003, 12:22 PM
I would have to say FOmar they rock specialy their fast etch casting with no weapon they are the best.

Ketchup345
Oct 4, 2003, 01:52 PM
Olga-Rappy wrote:
As for the Gibbles, he has a 100% drop rate (confirmed) and about a 1/32 (unconfirmed) chance of dropping a Psycho Wand... Besides, even if the chances of dropping a Psycho Wand are that much lower, it's still relativly equal to the average Purplenum's chance of getting one through piping.

Gibbles does have a 100% item drop (any item, not rare), but where did you get 1/32 for the Psycho Wand? If it was that common from them, everyone would be doing mountain runs instead of piping Lillies.

To Dragon-Tamer:
Can you please name some really good reasons why you won't play a a RAmarl/RAcaseal, FOmarl/FOnewearl? Most of the time, their stats are close with their male counterparts/equivalents, and are in some places better.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-10-04 13:50 ]</font>

Sumo
Oct 4, 2003, 03:39 PM
If you want to play by style, go with the Fomar. He looks kool, has uber casting speed without weapons, and has bonus to Gi techs. Give him a C-Sorcerer's Cane and Gizonde merge to really rock.

joluh
Oct 4, 2003, 03:52 PM
FOnewm, i'm one, WE ROCK!!! he's better than the FOmar, just under-rated

And i don't like Male Ra, RAmar, pah RAmarl beat him for lots of reasons, is like HUmar-HUnewearl, and well the RAcast is good too, but i like my RAcaseal more than one of those huge robots, hehehe =P

Stalfos333
Oct 4, 2003, 04:01 PM
FoMar is junk. The only real reason to pick a FoMar is flexibility of stats, but you still won't get enough HP or defense to be able to melee as anything other than a novelty (and not even that novel, I understand). Pick the two genetic constructs, or even FoMarl, before picking FoMar. The Newms are magical powerhouses, and the Marl can play support better than a Mar.

RaCast or FoNewm, since you don't care to be a girl or hunter.