PDA

View Full Version : GC: Hildetor

Luna15
Oct 4, 2003, 10:27 AM
I have piped for a hildetor for 1 houre and found 2, first time i died and the other time....I got a zonde level 14, I played on ulimate, I wanted a God RARE

Logical2u
Oct 4, 2003, 10:33 AM
If you ae looking for a Heaven's Punisher, from what I've read it's 1/200 Hildetorrs, you're lucky to see one in the first hour, most people take a day to see a rare enemy.

Reenee
Oct 4, 2003, 10:53 AM
Rare enemies are supposed to always drop SOMETHING, not always drop a RARE ITEM.

PABLOparavida
Oct 4, 2003, 12:30 PM
I hate rare enemies(sp?) THey are so annoying to find and then kill and then maybe get a rare form. WHat losers.

Butoden
Oct 4, 2003, 12:37 PM
It should be a reward to see a rare enemy, it should be a bonus to get a rare item from them...

navci
Oct 4, 2003, 01:43 PM
Last night when we were playing Ult Forest we saw a Hildetor, none of us really noticed what it was because we were too busy getting our ass whooped by that particular Hilde as well as the other normal unimportant Hilde that were constantly shocking us. ... Anyway we killed this tough cookie and guess what he dropped?

A moon atomizer. Yes yes. We probably nearly would have needed it, but... whoa! Cheap &%*$#@.

Luna15
Oct 4, 2003, 01:59 PM
WOW! then I was lucky seing 2, but I wanted a rare, they sould only drop a rare

joluh
Oct 4, 2003, 02:22 PM
Hard and V.Hard rare enemies will always drop red boxes =D, Ultimate rare enemies will never drop a red box ^_~ i've seen like 5 rare ult lilies, NO RED BOX!!! grrrr...

Ketchup345
Oct 4, 2003, 02:33 PM
On 2003-10-04 12:22, joluh wrote:
Hard and V.Hard rare enemies will always drop red boxes =D, Ultimate rare enemies will never drop a red box ^_~ i've seen like 5 rare ult lilies, NO RED BOX!!! grrrr...

Rare enemies in Hard and Very hard do not have a 100% RARE drop rate, they always drop an item, but not always the rare. I found a Hard Temple Redria Love Rappy, killed it, hit it when it got up, and no Supressed Gun. They only have an incredibly high chance to drop the rare.

Reece
Oct 4, 2003, 03:01 PM
On 2003-10-04 08:27, Luna15 wrote:
I have piped for a hildetor for 1 houre and found 2, first time i died and the other time....I got a zonde level 14, I played on ulimate, I wanted a God RARE

1 hour Whoop de dooo! I piped 4 hours for a standstill shield lol

RadHaz
Oct 4, 2003, 04:45 PM
My ears are STILL ringing from the beating I was getting...

On 2003-10-04 11:43, navi wrote:
Last night when we were playing Ult Forest we saw a Hildetor, none of us really noticed what it was because we were too busy getting our ass whooped by that particular Hilde as well as the other normal unimportant Hilde that were constantly shocking us. ... Anyway we killed this tough cookie and guess what he dropped?

A moon atomizer. Yes yes. We probably nearly would have needed it, but... whoa! Cheap &%*$#@.

Berzerker
Oct 5, 2003, 06:13 AM
On 2003-10-04 12:22, joluh wrote:

too bad, I found a Pouilly slime that dropped a Red Scorpio on Ult http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif of course, the set back of that is that I wont find another decent item for another hundred years or so http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif why do all enemies hate me?!?! I see the red box and go 'finally bout time!' and what do I get?!?!? ANOTHER L&K 14 COMBAT!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

hucasts_rock
Oct 5, 2003, 08:25 AM
heh I've seen about 4 hildetorrs total and I got a red saber from one, a frozen shooter from the other, and the other 2 were a monomate and a monofluid http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif...but a friend of mine actually had a torr drop a heavens punisher O.o!

zimmk2vgc
Oct 5, 2003, 08:39 AM
So far I have seen these without piping...jus by accident:
one hildeblue-meseta-normal
mil lilly-demo comet ult
love rappy-the sigh of a god
al rappy-crappy rare slicers everyone hates

THATS ALL. I try piping but i just fall asleep...

Ghaleon
Oct 5, 2003, 10:42 AM
i found one the other day online. i was in there no more than 5 minutes the we see megid kill someone and another person gets smashed into the ground so i revive and heal and battle it for a little while then it dies and drops nothing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Luna15
Oct 6, 2003, 04:20 PM
On 2003-10-05 08:42, Ghaleon wrote:
i found one the other day online. i was in there no more than 5 minutes the we see megid kill someone and another person gets smashed into the ground so i revive and heal and battle it for a little while then it dies and drops nothing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Then you are a force! Wow Im good (lol)

Genoa
Oct 6, 2003, 04:23 PM
On 2003-10-04 10:30, PABLOparavida wrote:
I hate rare enemies(sp?) THey are so annoying to find and then kill and then maybe get a rare form. WHat losers.

How can you hate rares! They have a way better chance of dropping a rare. And piping doesn't take any strategy whatsoever. All you gotta do is find some. I got Frozen shooter with my Whitill from one, and 4 Red Sabers with my Skyly (Master Geno=whitill, Jade=skyly). Hildetors are nice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Genoa
Oct 6, 2003, 04:26 PM
On 2003-10-05 06:39, zimmk2vgc wrote:
mil lilly-demo comet ult

WHATEVER! Slicers don't suck! Look up Flight Cutter! Which I can get from an Ultimate Delsaber on VR Spaceship. I use Diska of Braveman on Del Rol Lie! I use it in mines 2. As a matter of fact, I bring that thing everywhere I go. Thats my multi-hitting weapon.

Dillon
Oct 6, 2003, 04:52 PM
I piped for 6 hours (Redria) to see only 1 Pal Rappy, and have it drop me a Plasma Barrier..when it should've been my Red Handgun. Damn thing.

I might go for more tonight..I dunno. I have work in the morning so I'm kinda limted to what I can do while I have to get up in the morning..

Genoa
Oct 6, 2003, 05:08 PM
I've yet to see Pal Rappy. Or Pouilly Slime. Or Mil Lily. Yeah, I think thats all. One time, with my Sephiroth, I went into VR Temple, and the 1st rappy I saw was a Love Rappy! Then another time with my Jade, I was doing Forest of Sorrow, and my 1st Hilde was the TORR MAN! And he gave me a Red Saber. Then I saw 3 more (this ofcourse is about 3 days later) And now I got 4 Red Sabers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Not to mention MaStEr GeNo found a Hildetor and got me my Frozen Shooter! wOOt!

RadHaz
Oct 7, 2003, 12:35 AM
I use my Rainbow Baton anywhere. Real nifty wep! A slicer and a gun are good to go anywhere.

On 2003-10-06 14:26, MegamanX wrote:

On 2003-10-05 06:39, zimmk2vgc wrote:
mil lilly-demo comet ult

WHATEVER! Slicers don't suck! Look up Flight Cutter! Which I can get from an Ultimate Delsaber on VR Spaceship. I use Diska of Braveman on Del Rol Lie! I use it in mines 2. As a matter of fact, I bring that thing everywhere I go. Thats my multi-hitting weapon.

tonight's run produced so far:
two Last Survivors (one with 15% hit)
one Photon Drop
one Angry Fist
and level 139

Mixfortune
Oct 7, 2003, 02:58 AM
Actually Pouilly Slimes will not drop anything if
they are killed by other slimes when the Pouilly
is moving. Meaning when the Pouilly is a moving
puddle and one of the other slimes uses its scythe
attack nearby, it will destroy the Pouilly, dropping nothing...

It's another one of those weird glitches.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-10-07 00:59 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Oct 7, 2003, 04:01 AM
Hildetorrs are the stingiest bitches in the game for me as far as rare monsters go.

I have seen ten. Of those ten, -one- has dropped it's rare. Furthermore, it was an easy rare that should have taken one, two at most, and it took three(SKYLY, Red Saber). The other seven are ORAN and drop Syncesta, which I understand the not dropping thing.

Second worst is Pal Rappies, 1/27 on PINKAL, 2/3 REDRIA, 1/2 ORAN, 0/3 PURPLENUM
It looks bad, but it's about 1/8-1/7th or so, as opposed to 1/10 for 'torrs.

Millies have stiffed a few times.(Mostly REDRIA, one each of Caves and Temple on ORAN)

Surprisingly few Pouilly Slimes have stiffed(7. 8th dropped the Lavis Cannon. 9 and 10 both gave me Guard Waves)

2/2 on Al Rappies and Hildeblues.

I hate Nar Lillies and want them to die and pipe them away when I see them, but the 4 VHard PINKAL and 4 VHard SKYLY I piped did not stiff me.

I have yet to be stiffed by a Love Rappy I've actually -hit-, note that there was one that got away due to an Ob spawning and Megiding me before I could cast Gifoie and run.

But yeah. 'Torrs suck.

PABLOparavida
Oct 8, 2003, 04:08 PM
pso is so boring when piping. You have to have snacks and a book.