PDA

View Full Version : FFTA stuff

Slicer238
Oct 4, 2003, 11:59 AM
YAY, I finnaly have a nosada now just oen more and I can quickly learn Double swords and turn Marche into a paladin and make my Elmon guy who is a ninja right now learn it as well.

Logical2u
Oct 4, 2003, 12:12 PM
The best missions for APs are the Free/Save 'insert area here' missions. They give 80 APs... My ninja is going to get the two Ayuvirs as a Fighter after I beat missions 2-4 of the Hero Gaol sega.

Slicer238
Oct 4, 2003, 05:10 PM
Sweet, thanks for the idea as well.

NKOTB
Oct 4, 2003, 05:29 PM
I saw Marche on tv

Slicer238
Oct 4, 2003, 06:53 PM
Meh, they rae looked meh meh meh like.

Kent
Oct 5, 2003, 09:58 AM
Paladins aren't really that great... except for their high defense and HP and their Holy-elemental attacks.

You should make Marche like I have him on my game, Ninja/Blue Mage, Damage > MP reaction ability, Double Sword, and equipment to maximize his attack power. He's indestructible as long as he has MP. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Slicer238
Oct 5, 2003, 11:27 AM
See, I read the guide when I bought it. It says that a double sword Paladin is Hell on Feet along with a double casting summoner, because they can cast summons eve if they are banned by law. Double cast doesn't consider them as summons.

starhealer
Oct 5, 2003, 12:29 PM
I'm currently raising a Blue Mage and hoping to get the Ninja ability soon. The Blue Mage/Ninja combo is what Marche will eventually be, so long as everything goes as I wish.

And the moment I get my summoner there is going to be so much hell to pay...

Kent
Oct 5, 2003, 07:35 PM
On 2003-10-05 09:27, Slicer238 wrote:
See, I read the guide when I bought it. It says that a double sword Paladin is Hell on Feet along with a double casting summoner, because they can cast summons eve if they are banned by law. Double cast doesn't consider them as summons.

You'd be better off as a Double Sword Fighter, they get better abilities and higher Weapon Attack growth (and spend a bit of time as a Blue Mage to get the Damage > MP Reaction ability), Paladins are too slow and can't move far enough to be effective with this kind of setup. They're right about Double Cast though, it doesn't count Double Casted Summons as Summons, it's Red Magic.