PDA

View Full Version : Soul Clan...doo doo doo dee dum doo

Guyver_II
Mar 31, 2001, 09:14 PM
Ok...my friend and I are starting a clan...nothing big yet but it could get that way (hopefully). Nothing special really, just a couple of guys looking to help out new players and have fun without THIEVES! If anyone is interested in joining we usually hang out in Titania 07 or 16. The coleaders of the clan are me a blue Hucast named Dewey and my friend, a blue Humar named Elliot...and we're not really leaders...just founders...there are no leaders really. So...if u happen to be interested in joining try coming online tomorrow (Sunday) around 8:00 or 9:00 Eastern or e-mail me at this address: [email protected]
SPECIAL OFFER, if u join soon their might be an entry gift (plus you'll be oh so cool and popular) so hurry so u can be a SOUL MAN. LOL

Sai-Yuk
Mar 31, 2001, 10:18 PM
I'll join if it's all to do with running around with the soul eater/soul banish (i only have the soul eater...)
Then again when i come on I'm usually on at 9 pm (GMT) on Rhea... (Using my monitor for 60Hz)

Then again... Your probably not so...

Guyver_II
Mar 31, 2001, 10:33 PM
YOU GUESSED IT! Soul eater/banish are the main symbol of joining this clan. It's good that you have an eater it's a great weapon. I love using my banish b/c it adds depth to the game, looks sweet, and is a lot more fun then running around with a pussy ass Spread Needle (grumble needle...pussy...grumble). Email me if you are still interested and we'll try to set up a time we can meet and exchange cards and make u a member of da Clan! Later E-mail: [email protected][addsig]

Sai-Yuk
Mar 31, 2001, 11:23 PM
I'm in then - my soul eater got me through the ruins amazingly quickly - i was using it as a joke till i was surrounded by purple blood... missing only 60 HP...
Shotguns are better in the harder ruins cause the enemies move faster but i'm gonna try my soul eater there too ^^

I can only do meetings GMT though... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

BTW - how did you get your banish....?

[email protected]

Guyver_II
Apr 1, 2001, 01:39 PM
Ok...look for me and my friends (Dewey, Elliot, Dman53) in Titania 16 or 07. WE are all blue and are often seen using our soul banish's. Ps I found my banish in the ruins on v-hard...it's nothing like the questing for the soul eater u actually find it online. Tell your friends about us too we are actually growing to be pretty big now. Again, instead of posting replies to this message and me having to keep checking it, plz try my e-mail at either: [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks a bunch, and when u join we'll hook u up with some sweet items!

Sai-Yuk
Apr 2, 2001, 05:03 AM
I'll have to find you next time i go online with PSO - a rare thing now cause of other things like Online time being free 24/7 ^^
Still, when i get the chance i'll look for you - gotta grind my soul eater up by another 20 or so though still and find my very own soul banish

[email protected]

Nex_Nergal
Apr 2, 2001, 05:09 AM
Do u let anyone join the clan??? Aren't you afraid you'll get a pk'er in the team???
You have a chance to play safe with a clan, don't spoil it.

Be careful

Main Character: Nex Nergal, FOnewm, SKYLY

Member of the PSO Clan: Ranx?s Roughnecks

Secondary Character: Nex Nerge II, RAmar

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Nex_Nergal on 2001-04-02 03:10 ]</font>

Sai-Yuk
Apr 2, 2001, 05:17 AM
Hmm... Yes... PK'ing with the apparent fix?
No worries of me doing it, too stupid, lack items or whatever it is that does it and i only heal people... Not PK them

Even if i COULD i wouldn't cause i think of it like Theivery and Duping - I hate it

Guyver_II
Apr 2, 2001, 11:01 AM
We don't really need to worry about pk-ing anymore thanks to the update and thieves...well they really don't want to mess with us. Which is one of the reasons to join b/c A) we'll help protect u and avenge anyone who steals from u, B) we'll give u good weapons C) everytime u go online u can search for someone in the clan and know that they will be safe to play with b/c if we find out that anyone in the clan is a thief, they will be screwed royally, kicked out, and harassed for the rest of their online gaming days. So let's get some more of those e-mails: [email protected] or [email protected][addsig]

Guyver_II
Apr 2, 2001, 04:05 PM
C'mon guys I need your e-mails!!!
[email protected]
[email protected]