PDA

View Full Version : True exercises in futility.

Blue-Hawk
Oct 4, 2003, 03:51 PM
Psycho Wand/agito off a mil lilly.
Any red box off an ultimate nano dragon and melqueek.
Baranz parts in any ID. The Gi Gue abdomen. A yasminkov 200h. >_< All these have been an exercise is futility for someone like me because none of the items want to fall. It's pissing me off to no end.

ginko990
Oct 4, 2003, 03:53 PM
I've had 3 Kasami Bracers drop off my HUnewearl's Nano Dragon, GC and PSO combined, about 1650 hours.

Ketchup345
Oct 4, 2003, 03:54 PM
On 2003-10-04 13:51, blue-hawk wrote:
ultimate nano dragon

I had one today. Sadly, it was what should be in either a Green/Pink/Purple/Teal/White/Black/Something just not Red box, the dreaded Photon Drop. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I was surprised http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif my 3rd Nano in Ult dropped the Red Slicer, until I saw Photon Drop.

Edit: But that doesn't cxount, does it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-10-04 13:56 ]</font>

joluh
Oct 4, 2003, 03:56 PM
I want Baranz Parts ='(

Blue-Hawk
Oct 4, 2003, 03:58 PM
On 2003-10-04 13:54, Ketchup345 wrote:

ultimate nano dragon

I had one today. Sadly, it was what should be in either a Green/Pink/Purple/Teal/White/Black/Something just not Red box, the dreaded Photon Drop. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I was surprised http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif my 3rd Nano in Ult dropped the Red Slicer, until I saw Photon Drop.

Edit: But that doesn't cxount, does it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-10-04 13:56 ]</font>

You'r one up on me then. i havent even had a phoron drop from them.

Dillon
Oct 4, 2003, 04:00 PM
I want a Bringer's Arm for my RAmar..but I don't think any of my IDs find it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

So I may start a Yellowboze ID soon..or re-do a current char in that ID, since I heard it finds lots, if not all, of the enemy parts.

Soukosa
Oct 4, 2003, 04:03 PM
Baranz parts in any ID. The Gi Gue abdomen. A yasminkov 200h. >_< All these have been an exercise is futility for someone like me because none of the items want to fall. It's pissing me off to no end.

I've been piping for a P. Wand from a Mil lately, haven't gotten one yet, but I'm only at 12. I've seen 3 red boxes from a Nano Dragon so far, 2 Red Slicers and a PD. I haven't seen anything a Melqueek yet or a Ult Gi Gue (although, I've only faught the thing 3 times so far). The Yas can be a pain, especially for those that aren't online with a GC (Famistu).

Ketchup345
Oct 4, 2003, 04:11 PM
On 2003-10-04 13:58, blue-hawk wrote:

On 2003-10-04 13:54, Ketchup345 wrote:

ultimate nano dragon

Edit: But that doesn't count, does it.

You're one up on me then. I havent even had a photon drop from them.

I had the same luck trying to get my Double Saber (Nano Dragon, Very Hard). I went from level 80-92 searching for it off of a Nano Dragon, then I switched to Barba Ray (Hard), and it dropped it for me within 2,000 EXP of level 100. I didn't get any Photon Drops from either.

Did anyone notice that Photon Drops appear more in a certain timeframe? At first, I found quite a few Photon Drops, then a large slump, only a few scattered ones, and then the past 2 days, I've found more than normal.

VulpesMundi
Oct 4, 2003, 04:34 PM
"Psycho Wand/agito off a mil lilly."
As most know by now, I have gotten a Psycho Wand off a Mil. I think a bigger exercise in futility is trying to get one off a Gran Sorceror or Sinow Zele. I haven't gotten an Agito off a Mil, though, and I've tried (ditto with Pal Rappy).

"Any red box off an ultimate nano dragon and melqueek."
I've gotten plenty from Nano Dragons, including a Red Sword, Red Slicer, and two Flight Fans. Other than a couple Photon Drops, I have gotten one Branch of Pakupaku from a Purplenum Melqueek. Whoopdie-doo. It certainly wasn't a Yasha, that's for sure.

"Baranz parts in any ID."
It would probably piss people off to no end to know that I've gotten two of those. >.>;;;

"The Gi Gue abdomen."
I've only tried one East Tower run on an ID other than Skyly (it was Redria), so at this point I haven't really put any effort into hunting this.

"A yasminkov 2000h."
I haven't really tried to hunt this, either. I'm more interested in the 9000M (I try and try, but still haven't found one), 7000V (I off-handedly tried hunting that while chasing Sealed J-Swords, unsuccessful with both so far), and the 3000R (I've now found four of these, one with 25 hit).

My items of futility have been the NUG 2000 Bazooka (Greennill and Yellowboze combined), Handgun:Milla (Whitill Tollaw), Lavis Cannon (Purplenum Tollaw - I got one off a Redria Pouilly Slime, but I need two more), Heaven's Punisher (Bluefull Hildetorr), Ruby Bullet (various Vol Opt ver.2), Pan Arms' Arms (various), and Sinow Berill's Arms (various). I've tried and tried, but just can't get these specific ones to drop. It also took me forever to find a Red Dagger (my favorite Red Weapon from ver.2), and when it finally dropped it had no %. I consider myself quite persistent, but this is getting rediculous. >.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-10-04 14:36 ]</font>

Jazhara
Oct 5, 2003, 06:39 AM
On 2003-10-04 14:34, VulpesMundi wrote:
Ruby Bullet (various Vol Opt ver.2),

Yup. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jazhara on 2003-10-05 04:40 ]</font>

rena-ko
Oct 5, 2003, 07:25 AM
not that i'd intend to brag but... 2 ruby bullets in approximately 40 mines runs...

but then again...
wish me luck with purplenum mil lillies ^-^; thats my ramarls destiny...

Blue-Hawk
Oct 5, 2003, 07:38 AM
Luck, Rena-ko. Mine is now on 60+ mils.

Soukosa
Oct 5, 2003, 11:54 AM
On 2003-10-04 14:34, VulpesMundi wrote:
I'm more interested in the 9000M (I try and try, but still haven't found one)

It seems that there's one or two items that we really luck out on and then after that, everything else tends to be a pain to find. I found a Yas 9000M with my Purplenum only after about 5 and half runs, no percents though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Then I got a Holy Ray after only 2 runs with Da Ral Lie and it had 15% Hit untekked. On the other end of the scale, I haven't been able to get any sort of rare in Ult Forest with my Redria other than Diskas of Braveman. So far, I've gotten 2 PDs from a Barble, 2 from Mothverts, 1 from a Hidelt, and 3 from Rappies.

My items of futility have been ...Pan Arms' Arms (various), and Sinow Berill's Arms (various)... I consider myself quite persistent, but this is getting rediculous. >.<

For the P-Arm's Arms, try getting it on Hard Yellowboze, it's a bit easier to get there than on Ult. With the S-Berrill's Arms, try looking for it on V. Hard, where it drops at the rate of a common 9 star. On Ult, it drops at the rate of a typical 10 star and somewhere in between those on Hard.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Oct 5, 2003, 01:08 PM
I want a LAvis Cannon... BUT I'M ONLY IN HARD.... *cries*

Olga-Rappy
Oct 5, 2003, 02:58 PM

Vulpes and Sounomi pretty much summed up what I have to say. This is probably the easiest (and relatively easy) way to get them, as each Mil Lilly has a 1/8 chance of dropping one. Actually, I'm proof of Sounomi's theory - I seem to find Mil Lillies like crazy (If you could call 14 crazy) with all my IDs, and have gotten quite a few Psycho Wands. No that I'm not incredibly greatful, ut if it weren't for the internet, I'd never have known that Hildeblues and Hideltorrs exist, or what a Frozen Shooter is.

I finally found my first Torr today, after 6 hours of piping in FoS, cleaning out the fridge, and trying to pipe with my left hand and play paddleball with my right. The result? MESETA!

On the bright side, now I can repeatedly cast Ryuker and use it while playing paddleball and keeping my eyes on the TV screen. I got to 246 bounces before the Hideltorr nearly OHKO'ed Alicia. I wish it wasn't about to kill her and ruin my hard work, I was having fun watching it try to hump her.

Can't speak for the nano dragon, but I've gotten 2 or 3 Branches of Paku Paku from Melqueeks... not like that's worth cheering about.

Baranz parts in any ID.

I've found 2. I remember when I got the first one, I thought it said Baranz's Pants. I was thinking, "Why does a 50-ton Mecha need pants?" Then I remembered that old Superfriends commercially thing with that guy yelling, "I JUST WANT SOME PANTS! A DECENT PAIR OF PANTS!"

The Gi Gue abdomen.

I got quite a few actually, recently traded them to a RAmar for some Photon Spheres.

A yasminkov 200h.

Only one of my IDs in Ultimate can find them, and he's never really fought that many Pan Arms on Spaceship without blowing them apart before they split.