PDA

View Full Version : These Forums are like Dying?

Reece
Oct 4, 2003, 05:54 PM
Man Everyone must of gotten warninings because NO1 ever post anymore. Whats up with that?

Temjin-On
Oct 4, 2003, 06:01 PM
God I hope they dont die! I have lost three forum homes like this to closing! PSOW cant DIE!

Reece
Oct 4, 2003, 06:04 PM
haha I was being Sarcastic and you are also. But these forums have gotten so much strict. It seems like you have to post a paragraph if you don't wanan be warned for flaming...But so many people have stoped posting today. I am I missing somthing big besides the Baseball playoffs?

Roy_the_White
Oct 4, 2003, 06:09 PM
Personally I think I a lot of people are just too busy to be posting everyday. I mean during the summer I would go on PSOW all the time and post everywhere I could. However, once school started so did football and classes with tons of homework. Now I never have the time anymore and I am sure this is the case with many other people.

Zaneatron
Oct 4, 2003, 06:10 PM
mabye its cos its the weekend? its a good enough explination for me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shattered_weasel
Oct 4, 2003, 06:21 PM
most of the poeple arn't posting that much any more so get your friends and your freinds friends and bring um here

pixelate
Oct 4, 2003, 06:26 PM
School started.

Reece
Oct 4, 2003, 06:39 PM
It's the weekend no school today...

ginko990
Oct 4, 2003, 06:58 PM
School started, today's a Saturday, people do stuff.

And I doubt PSOW will die. Well, it kind of did a while ago as more and more vets left. But it wont actually.

Reece
Oct 4, 2003, 07:16 PM
I NEVER SAID IT WOULD DIE! It was sarcasim!!!

Firocket1690
Oct 4, 2003, 08:25 PM
Sarcasm.

NKOTB
Oct 4, 2003, 08:52 PM
I doubt people are getting warnings because I feel like I would be getting more than anyone.

Maybe people are playing the game, not writing about it. I do both at the same time.

Nerd
Oct 4, 2003, 09:56 PM
That and the fact that the game has been out some time now (gc, xbox) and the 'wow its new!' factor has worn off, people are busy with other stuff.

Temjin-On
Oct 4, 2003, 10:08 PM
On 2003-10-04 16:04, Reece wrote:
haha I was being Sarcastic and you are also. But these forums have gotten so much strict. It seems like you have to post a paragraph if you don't wanan be warned for flaming...But so many people have stoped posting today. I am I missing somthing big besides the Baseball playoffs?

I dont lie, some of my old hangouts die and then i had to find a new home, and psow is soo good to me

Sagasu
Oct 4, 2003, 10:42 PM
Psow wont die untill some bitch comes along and finds it offensive and finds a way to sue the site and it is taken off the web

Other than that, even if there are three people left, psow world will go on, and on,and on,and on, and so forth