PDA

View Full Version : Arggh Dark Hound Quest... i can't do it :( HeLP!

RiGoRmOrTiS_UK
Mar 31, 2001, 10:37 PM
I've completed all difficulty modes and all
quests in each difficulty mode and when
I follow instructions in FAQ he doesn't appear
in the waterfall tears quest thus I presume it
isn't working... it there a way to complete
the Dark Hound quest to get the soul eater
without having to start and train-up a
whole new character?

Sai-Yuk
Mar 31, 2001, 11:10 PM
To fight black hound:
Do the Dr Ost's Research WITHOUT telling sue your name, if you do then you can't go back and fix it if you do the quest...
Then go and talk to the red ranger on the level

Next

Do Unsealaed Door, Talking to sue again (if its wrong then bernie will tell you she's part of black paper and she'll be friendly to you

Then, Waterfall of tears then black paper quests (one way to check who's on a level at any time is to use the phrase creation thing)

Then finally do the last one - from the depths, once you've done the quest you can go back to the second floor and ash and kireek are in a room, once you kill Kireek you get his scythe...

Of course, if you've messed up i'll trade you my scythe for something and save you some effort ^^

[email protected] or [email protected] to get in contact...

RiGoRmOrTiS_UK
Apr 1, 2001, 12:40 AM
damn it, i was following PSO Worlds FAQ and it doesn't say anything about talking to red ranger after not telling sue your name! .. ffs!
damn it.... will it still work?

AdamW
Apr 1, 2001, 01:00 AM
It should as long as you never told Sue your name.

Sai-Yuk
Apr 1, 2001, 01:31 AM
If the scythe means that much to you i'll trade you mine, i've only completed it on normal with my new person so i MAY if it works be able to get another few scythes/frying pans...
Anthing you thinks fair for it?

Sai-Yuk
Apr 1, 2001, 01:53 AM
Just a thought... You've probably completed all the missions before anyway... (i actually rigged the order by playing certain ones only so i could get the scythe before i completed the game) are you actually completeing the missions after seeing who you have to?
you have to complete them when getting the frying pan too...

RiGoRmOrTiS_UK
Apr 1, 2001, 11:08 AM
Muahhah! i've done it and kireek got a
face full of justice... my justice machine
guns that is http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif... ash is such a weeko..
..can't leave him for more than a few seconds
and he goes and gets himself chinned..

DarkArkon
Apr 1, 2001, 02:28 PM
what would happen if you got the soul eater and they cancel hte quest then try it again?
the first time i tried to beat kireek i lost so i quit and tried again...