PDA

View Full Version : Hey, i need advice..

Brex546
Oct 4, 2003, 09:22 PM
i'm tying to beat ult caves but i cant, here's what i got

Brex(HUmar)
Lv91
delsaber's buster
imperial frame(4 slot)
ogre/power++ x3
elf/legs++
sheild of delsaber
asperasas(25/43/??/40)

please, it help me greatly thanks!:)

Sumo
Oct 4, 2003, 09:36 PM
Try to get a good gun like Red Handgun or something for those megid-spitting Lilys. Also, Ryuker or Telepipe every once in a while so in case u die you dont have to go through the whole Caves again. For the boss, get a good slicer so u can hit every part of him.

ginko990
Oct 4, 2003, 10:34 PM
eek, you might wanna hunt for a nice partisan type wep or sword type to fight the boss.

Dhylec
Oct 4, 2003, 10:39 PM
u can also replace 1 og/pow w/ gen/hp++, so u can have time for healing, 2 pows seem enough
the db set gives u lotsa evade so replace the legs w/arms instead.. for using better guns on those obs http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

monkeyfist
Oct 4, 2003, 10:48 PM
easiest thing to do if you have a problem with paralysis:

cure/paralysis

UltimateEnigma
Oct 4, 2003, 10:59 PM
Switch your mag out for a 150/50/0/0 mag.

The extra 300ATP will increase your damage by 150~250 and let you use better weapons. Get an Ultimate Frame in the Shop. Lose the Elf Legs for Dragon/hp or Elf/Arm or sometin.

Night_Star
Oct 5, 2003, 01:06 AM
simply put; lvl up!
the caves become easier at about lvl 100 with a humar
what ID are you?
maybe you can find a good blade in the forest that will help you out better in the caves. and if you cant get a hold of a red handgun, hunt for a raygun with high hit % and with cave % if you can.
my humar has a partisan of lightning, and a raygun with 60% hit and 30% caves, and its cake for him. (although he is lvl 120 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif )

Berzerker
Oct 5, 2003, 05:15 AM
hmm, well the boss really hard for hunters...I expect. Go with what they said, get a good handgun and some sort of slicer...maybe an elf/arm would help a bit with the whole thing or a couple of them, swap a ogre/power ++ for an elf/arm ++

SuckersInc
Oct 6, 2003, 11:42 AM
Hmm,, as far as caves go, i agree with plenty of telepipes or ryuker. As for the boss.. here's a great trick, not only works with this boss, but any of them. Place a pipe outside the boss' teleporter (duh) now load up on healing things, mono-di-tri whatever you have, and simply drop them once u get to the boss, then die, and repeat. Do this until you have about 50 trimates, 50 dimates, and however many monomates you have on the floor. And if it's still not enough, just keep dropping more! Eventually you'll have more then enough health to beat any boss. Works very well for Area 2, just make sure you have the life to live thru a critical hit. 0.o

Coxy
Oct 6, 2003, 02:05 PM
On 2003-10-05 03:15, Berzerker wrote:
hmm, well the boss really hard for hunters...I expect. Go with what they said, get a good handgun and some sort of slicer...maybe an elf/arm would help a bit with the whole thing or a couple of them, swap a ogre/power ++ for an elf/arm ++

agreed, i didn't do it till well over lvl 100, it was still hard and im not exactly a newbie