PDA

View Full Version : pk is the ruin of my game! Scotland here i come!

segagameplay
Mar 31, 2001, 11:46 PM
Picture this... Its the beginign of your weekend. I rush home to have a margarita and play pso. I play 10 min and am pk. now i get ressed... and then moments later pk. after 8 times of this i make it to town... only to be pked again. so i start a new game take my scape dalls this time in hopes my weapon wont be stolen again. 10 scape dolls later and one spread needle shorter... i give up get offline and get to people banned. I get up next morning try to play again im pk... i curse and swear and throw the controler aginst the wall... 8 hours later and three shots of tequila i dont knopw how many times ive been killed but ive decided that the "laying dead on the floor" view looks awful neat. ... next day.. guess what... i was pk 63 times in 8 games.
i couldnt play any v-hard game without being player killed. So its with great saddness that i have decided to take myself and phantasy, my fiancee, (thanks to thoese who helped her out) and head over seas to scotland for a european vacation for several weeks. I just couldnt take it any more so i went out and blew 2 grand on tickets. Upon return i shall reconsider weather to go on an all out war on the pkers in the game and spend hours writing down the serial codes and handing them over to the staff in charge of banning them or weather i should just retire to offluine mode and realitive unactivity. Thank you too all that have been kind to me here. Gideon your a funny man good luck on gettin that interview.

Gericault
Apr 1, 2001, 12:03 AM
Dear Mr uh (cough) Sega employee (cough) -- the PKers are all gone now, and the PK trick is dead. (clap clap clap)

segagameplay
Apr 1, 2001, 01:08 AM
<hands cough drop> Have not played since then... my weekend is on tues and wed. Been out preparing for my trip to scotland not really keeping up. Do any of you know how hard it is to get a friggin green card renewed? (can't travel over sea and get back without one)