PDA

View Full Version : HL paying methods

Zaneatron
Oct 5, 2003, 07:37 AM
ive asked Guntz about this. he gave me some good advice, but i want to ask other people. i wasnt sure to put this in ep3 or here but i though here would be good because the admins/mods check it as well, but it concearns ep3 as well but its all rather confusing.
i live in the UK im 17 as well so i cant get a proper credit/debit card. im stuck with a solo which is a kiddies version of switch. also switch have recently partnered up with meastro which could be useful info for some reason.
I can buy a HL with my solo card for my PAL version of pso. but im planning on getting a JP version of Ep3. what i want to know is how would i pay for this. (im hoping other UK players with JP games can help here)
Guntz told me about visabuxx but it doesnt exactly exist here so therefore i dont think i can apply for one and therefore cant get a hl with it.
can someone help out at all.i would really like to know.
also will it be possible to get the 3 monto option on ep3 alone, cos it would be more financially sound with that option as well.

Zaneatron
Oct 5, 2003, 04:18 PM
hello, a little help here, please...

LollipopLolita
Oct 5, 2003, 04:19 PM
we can't know how the set up for ep 3 will be if the game isn't out

Zaneatron
Oct 5, 2003, 04:23 PM
set up? im not sure what you mean. but if you could give me any examples from ep1&2 im sure it would be just as useful. it should be the same as ep1&2 anyway, shouldnt it?

LollipopLolita
Oct 5, 2003, 04:27 PM
not necessarily, they did say ep 1& 2 will share hl with ep 3, but no exact news on crossing versions or if it's only on jp versions or what

Zaneatron
Oct 5, 2003, 04:30 PM
im not worried about how its set up or whether it works over 2 games. im just interested in paying for the licence. how did you pay for it?
what i really need are UK gamers who had a JP version of ep1&2 for referance, and guidelines to work from.

this might as wel be done in pm's or something seeing were the only people doing the talking, just a suggestion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zane-online on 2003-10-05 14:31 ]</font>

Guntz348
Oct 5, 2003, 04:32 PM
We won't know till it come's out. Unless Creskin is a member of this site, we're all just gonna have to sit tight and wait for the game to be released.

LollipopLolita
Oct 5, 2003, 04:39 PM
for ep 1& 2, in jp you can use credit card, webmoney or dream account, the last two aren't available here.

credit card is sorta like this
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=724

but when buying a new hl for ep 1&2 jp, the options for your name are in japanese. the postal code and phone number format follows a jp format

for ep 3, i repeat no one knows.

Zaneatron
Oct 5, 2003, 04:44 PM
hmmmmm, im being too vague. im going to simplify it. what paying methods (e.g. credit cards/debit cards) were useable in JP ep1&2. thats all i ask. im making this about ep1/2 now im no talking about ep3. i accept you dont know how i can pay, it was my mistake. i didnt think it through all that well in the begining. all i want t know is what cards/whatever can be used to pay on ep1/2. that is something that i dont see changing between games. if im horribly wrong yet again ill leave it at that and wait till the end of november (stupid october, grrr)

Saladwood
Oct 5, 2003, 04:48 PM
didn't you see the link provided?

Zaneatron
Oct 5, 2003, 04:57 PM
dang it, i was posting whilst the topic was being moved.
secondly, i didnt see the link till i posted after lolli. i wasnt having a go at anyone or trying to look stupid, i was writing it at the time.
but thanks for the link. im still a bit dubious about what card you can use. fortunately, if i manage to wrangle a 3 month licence my birthday would have passed by the time i need to get a new one and then my account gets up graded to a switch/maestro. im then hoping that i could pay with that? (its a debit card) i know i can use it on a PAL version, and seeing its now con-joined to meastro im hoping that it would make it available as a worldwide card. but im probably horribly wrong as per usual.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zane-online on 2003-10-05 14:59 ]</font>