PDA

View Full Version : wow... nostalgia..

Firedancer
Oct 5, 2003, 10:20 AM
RIP PSODC. I loved that game so much.

I've been with it since day 1, and I can remember the name of the first person who ever helped me (OldRedEyes) he dropped me 50,000 meseta, and I didn't know what to do with such a large amount of money! I stopped playing after I was NOLed about 5 times, erasing all my favourite characters. I was willing to keep trying, but then my DC started that all-too-annoying self restart problem.

I occasionally get nostalgic, and took it for a spin about 3 months ago, it was a sad state, with around 20 people on all the servers...

Another nostalgia attack: I try to play today, no servers...

Were any of you actually online when they shut down the servers? I wish I could have been there for the ultimate swansong...

Just my lame story though. I shared some very very good times with total strangers on that game, yet I always felt like I knew everyone.

and now I'm really depressed...

Firedancer
Oct 5, 2003, 10:31 AM
what a pathetic thing... Rappy Hunter? I was really lame back in may 2001...

satoshi1
Oct 5, 2003, 10:45 AM
Rappy Hunter is the default title that everyone gets, you can change it under the "Your Account" setting. As for PSODC, yea, it's sad to see it go... Though I've never played it, PSOGC wouldn't be here if it weren't for PSODC.

ginko990
Oct 5, 2003, 10:47 AM
15 posts in over two years. Well, you should hop onto GC PSO or PSOX.

Firedancer
Oct 5, 2003, 10:54 AM
my friend told me about this place, I just never got into the forums (I dont like ones that have different sub-forums) I've always been lurking though, so shut up about me not posting enough to be a part of PSO. I spent almost all of my free time on that game. Hell, I nearly cried the first time I was PK'ed, and it went downhill from there...