PDA

View Full Version : Read! Wierd! MAXIMINA

Castelak
Apr 1, 2001, 12:08 AM
Everyone i know, got an email from MAXIMINA saying AAAA, did someone get a hack for all guild cards? or is someone messing with us... that happen to u?

Spike
Apr 1, 2001, 12:37 AM
Must be someone using a GameShark. They can make you say things in the lobby too and move you around. I've saw it with my own eyes.

LastUtopia
Apr 1, 2001, 12:40 AM
I got the same thing about an hour ago. The weird thing is that the mail came just as I was getting on, at the screen that said "Ship Select". I thought you didn't even register as online at that point....

AdamW
Apr 1, 2001, 12:59 AM
I think something a bit odder than some simple jerk having fun with his GS is going on. I say we track down this MAXIMINA and give him/her an ass smiting they won't soon forget! Or at least ask them why they like saying "AAAA" so much.

Danger_Girl
Apr 1, 2001, 01:07 AM
I Had the misfortune of being in the lobby at the same time as one of those sharkies. Suddenly I started running around all over the place. I was totaly out of controlhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif. I thought I was either a case of demonic posession, or one of my split personalities emerging again. But my hopes of either of those things being the cause were quickly dashed when the shark squad started laughing at me. So rude! Messing with a Danger Girls head like thathttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif.

CASH
Apr 1, 2001, 01:19 AM
On 2001-03-31 21:40, LastUtopia wrote:
I got the same thing about an hour ago. The weird thing is that the mail came just as I was getting on, at the screen that said "Ship Select". I thought you didn't even register as online at that point....[addsig]

Thats the same thing that happened to me! I know for a fact that you can't get mail until you actually go onto a ship! This is really getting weird... I wonder if it is SEGA doing all of this? Maybe they are looking at all your items when you read the mail...

KodiaX987
Apr 1, 2001, 01:20 AM
Maybe IceBlink & friends could save the day. If we can beat Lina and Elenor senseless, we should have no trouble beating the crap out of a GSer.