PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: there seems to be a mistake..

ilr2000
Oct 5, 2003, 07:57 PM
I was checkin out the Heart of Poumn info at this site and I noticed that it was slightly off. The ATA is actually higher than it reports. In fact the pics of the heart of poumn equiped on the info page also shows that the info is a tad off. The picture and two Heart of Poumns have the same stats: 715 ATP and 71 ATA, which is alot different from the listed 680-700 ATP with 56 ATA.

I don't mean to sound like an anal dork with too much time on his hands, I'm only pointing this out because I wanted to ask if anyone knew if this site's reports of the real Nie's Claw stats were accurate. It wouldn't seem right if the real Nie Claw had less ATA than the Heart of Poumn, and only slightly more ATP.

Bit
Oct 5, 2003, 07:58 PM
Next time, if you see a mistake like that, post it in Site Related. Which we will now be heading to. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ilr2000
Oct 5, 2003, 08:14 PM
Jesus, I can't seem to get any of the forums right here. Pretty much all of my PM's are of "your post has been moved". I put this here because my main interest was the Nie Claw, and if anyone could confirm its stats... I figured it was a Item related thing so I put it here. Sheesh, whatever, it doesn't matter.

Saladwood
Oct 5, 2003, 08:27 PM
should be fixed, I think.