PDA

View Full Version : GC: Ultimate Dark Falz Questions...

Genoa
Oct 5, 2003, 08:24 PM
I finally got to Falz. RAmarl/skyly/lvl.106
I got through with my frozen shooter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif . But I saw no use in using FS on falz so I got my 2nd best gun...Justy. I was wearing Holiness Armor /w 4 Dragon/Hp's I have like 880 something hp, and 750 something tp. Resta lvl. 19 (just so you know). I had everying ready for falz. 10 mono,di,trimates, 10 star atomizers, sol atomizers, 10 mono,di,trifluids and some other stuff. He killed my on his distorted form. He used his Rabarta Arm and Froze me then those spinny things killed me when they poped out. ARG! My resitence to EFR, EIC, and ETH is 30 with my Celestrial Shield. And like 15 to light with the holiness armor. I did see some new things that were different. Like the spinny things coming out on his other form. I really wanted to know if his Holy form has any surprises I should be aware of and if I should be hunting for a certain rare on my skyly ID. Should I go get some armor that has freeze resistence to go with my celestrial shield? Advice plz!

PABLOparavida
Oct 5, 2003, 08:26 PM
for the freezing try to get a cure freeze its very helpful.

Genoa
Oct 5, 2003, 08:31 PM
hmm, i'm guessing the only way I can get that is use my RAmar. Hes on ult caves. lvl 68. He can get one from a gulgus... or was it gulgus-gue. one of those wolfs. sigh, might as well get it over with. I've been putting off. I've wanted it after i got frozen shooter. The random freezing has been killin me. Today my RAmarl was running from a Gran Sorcerer and I got Frozen and he Megided me. no resistence to dark so you guess what happend...

vegeta000110
Oct 5, 2003, 09:16 PM
On 2003-10-05 18:31, MegamanX wrote:
hmm, i'm guessing the only way I can get that is use my RAmar. Hes on ult caves. lvl 68. He can get one from a gulgus... or was it gulgus-gue. one of those wolfs. sigh, might as well get it over with. I've been putting off. I've wanted it after i got frozen shooter. The random freezing has been killin me. Today my RAmarl was running from a Gran Sorcerer and I got Frozen and he Megided me. no resistence to dark so you guess what happend...

That's ok. My chars in ult have 45+ EDK and Megid from an ob still succeeds. Although it's like 1 in 10 it works though.