PDA

View Full Version : A question for all

Swirly
Apr 1, 2001, 01:39 AM
What features do you like about PSO World besides the forum?

Sai-Yuk
Apr 1, 2001, 01:51 AM
being able to meet other people from other countries... Always a good thing

rekonstruct
Apr 1, 2001, 02:12 AM
The rare item list kept me coming back. Though now that there seem to be no new weapons coming out, with the exception of v2, I guess the forum.... yeah I know besides the forum. Well, other than that..... I like that most people on this board seem to be legit players (other than the ones we know who are not), and the few I have had the pleasure of playing with are. Most other boards seem to be filled with sharkers and/or idiots, so its basically this or nothing.

I looked at your site, has massive potential, I just registered too. If it looks like its clean for the most part, I'll certainly visit it regularly.

purhaze
Apr 1, 2001, 02:23 AM
i like the forums and nice players here, and the info on pso,

Sai-Yuk
Apr 1, 2001, 02:25 AM
On 2001-03-31 23:12, rekonstruct wrote:
I like that most people on this board seem to be legit players (other than the ones we know who are not), and the few I have had the pleasure of playing with are. Most other boards seem to be filled with sharkers and/or idiots, so its basically this or nothing.

I keep hearing so much about the people who dupe, steal and shark (and stuff) They ruin it for everyone but the people who are genuinly good players... Take the ones who buy/give items to lower level players so they stand a chance - first time i came on i met one of them and i try to live up to their example
(Although that is a little hard with a new char but i'll try...)