PDA

View Full Version : Damnit I started over AGAIN!!!

Ice_
Apr 1, 2001, 04:03 AM
lol most of u prolyl dont knwo me but for thoes of u who do well i started over again lol same name and evrythign jsut now im a hunter not a force heres a list of all the characters i ahve been since i got this god damn addictiin game..( this does not include all the ones i got from lvl 1 to aropund lvl 10)

1st PorT : lvl 30

2nd MechDroid :lvl 52

3rd Aracna (ranger) :lvl 58

4th Machine : lvl 50

5th Aracna (hunter) : lvl 81

6th Ice (Force) : lvl 37

And Now i am Ice the HUmar..... I promise i wont make another character ... witch would erase my current cuz i have onyl 1 memory card..( thats what i told my buddy gambit after i started over the first time) lol

Plz Post ur list of Long forgoten Characters ( or still rememberd and current..) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Sai-Yuk
Apr 1, 2001, 04:20 AM
I've only ever been Garyuu-MK2 the level 85 or so RAcast...

Currently i am Fong Sai-Yuk the human ranger... can't remember the name... about level 30/35 though...

LastUtopia
Apr 1, 2001, 09:26 AM
I wish I still had my old RAcast, my first PSO character. Deleted at Level 28 for several reasons, its name was E-100Alpha. Some of you might remember good ol' Alpha. I met so many people as that guy (Since I used to play public games, constantly jumping around and getting cards) I still have people mailing me and asking if I remembered them. I made a second RAcast (E-100MarkII) but it just wasn't the same and I deleted him to make room for my RAmar. I think the true place for a RAcast is public games, and those don't exist anymore with all the PKing. But, since PK has supposedly been stopped, perhaps there is hope after all....

Shopete
Apr 1, 2001, 10:53 AM
It sounds like you have Character Creation Disorder. Same thing happened to me when I got my 4x VMU. But your case seems very severe and I recomend you seek medical attention.

Ice_
Apr 1, 2001, 02:32 PM
LMFAO... a disorder lol "seek medical attention.." lol hehe i prlly shoudl lol