PDA

View Full Version : finding the Ancient Saber

bluefull32988
Oct 6, 2003, 04:33 PM
I am a lvl 95 bluefull HUcast i have no i am outdated on saber type weapons the best one i have is the kaldabolg what is a easiest saber i can find in ult that would help me with my problem i have looked for sveral but i am only going to look for one which one should i pick and which one should be the asiest to find

Dillon
Oct 6, 2003, 04:47 PM
Well..you get the Ancient Saber from a Crimson Assassin in the Ult. VR Temple...and to tell you the truth, aside from the Lavis Cannon (Ult., Ep I Sinow Red), Bluefull doesn't really get any good looking Sabers..unless the Berdysh is one, in which case you get it from a Mericus in Ep II., Ult. Seabed.

So..I dunno about sabers and Bluefull.

Genoa
Oct 6, 2003, 05:14 PM
The bestest saber I know of are Ancient Saber, Red Saber, Lavis Cannon (duh), and Delsaber's Buster w/ shield. I have 4 Red Sabers (one has +78 which is maxed grinded) and I got Delsaber's Buster +9. I only need Lavis Cannon and Ancient Saber. Though I think Red Saber +78 is better than a Ancient Saber... Not sure. btw, not trying to steal the thread of anything but you know on VR Temple that wall with the weapons on it. Whats the one that looks like a double saber? Is it Double Cannon? and that 2x Axe one. Whats that too? I thought it was Victor Axe but I found that a last week. I know the others are Ancient Saber (watta coinsidence), Imperial Pick, Chain Sawd, and Agito (I think).

Soukosa
Oct 6, 2003, 05:21 PM
The only special sabers that Bluefull can find and that a HUcast can use are Lavis Cannon, Ancient Saber, DB's Sword (AUW 3096 Chris), and Victor Axe (if you consider that one).

Genoa
Oct 6, 2003, 05:29 PM
I wouldn't count Victor Axe as one... A sword that hits One Enemy COME ON! It's Ridiculous... If I could go online i'd give you my Red Saber +78 for free. I dun care anymore. I like my Frozen Shooter and Angry Fist.

Reece
Oct 6, 2003, 05:57 PM
I got Ancient Saber from Gulgus on Yellowboze SpaceShip

Kadou
Oct 6, 2003, 08:33 PM
On 2003-10-06 15:29, MegamanX wrote:
I wouldn't count Victor Axe as one... A sword that hits One Enemy COME ON! It's Ridiculous... If I could go online i'd give you my Red Saber +78 for free. I dun care anymore. I like my Frozen Shooter and Angry Fist.

When fully grinded, a Red Saber is a crapload better than Angry Fist. If not in the ATP boost, then in attack speed.

lain2k3
Oct 6, 2003, 08:39 PM
Doesnt Ancient saber have the range of a handgun or something>?

Servbot41
Oct 6, 2003, 10:37 PM
Haha Im a skyly looking for one and I need a saber too! My substitute for a saber is the angry fist +42 but it works ok...but a handgun range for the exp stealing attack is a lot better than freezing!

Dillon
Oct 6, 2003, 11:20 PM
Um..lemme see..there was a post on this before, I believe Vulpes had to confirm it.

Yes, the double-saber type on the wall in the VR Temple is the Double Cannon. Also on the wall is the Ancient Saber, Imperial Pick, Chansawd, and I believe one more thing. Maybe two. But those are the ones I know of.

chantez131313
Oct 8, 2003, 08:08 PM
Ok another thing about the Ancient Saber. Im a lvl 102 HUcast (Skyly) and i find it from a Hildelt in Ult Temple. What are my chances of finding it (from your experience).

PS: Srry for reviving an old post but its better than making a new one.

Dillon
Oct 8, 2003, 08:23 PM
Hildelts are very, very stingy. Get ready for a lot of runs. (Took me 23 FOS runs the get my God/Battle)

BlackRanger
Oct 8, 2003, 08:49 PM
I killed 100 Hildelts and all I got was 1 elysion

psyphontf
Oct 8, 2003, 09:31 PM
hidelts suck ive killed like a hundred + and still no red saber, i want to complete my red series!!

lain2k3
Oct 8, 2003, 10:50 PM
On 2003-10-08 18:23, Dillon wrote:
Hildelts are very, very stingy. Get ready for a lot of runs. (Took me 23 FOS runs the get my God/Battle)

Boo Hoo.

(Took me 608 runs for a luminous field)

;p I win.

TekkamanBlade
Oct 9, 2003, 12:03 AM
Well theres always that chance u can get lucky. So if u want it bad enough then u will look for it.

Reaper_090
Oct 9, 2003, 10:21 AM
Lol, sabers suck, USE

GOD HAND +30

I have one with über % 0/45/0/0/35
mwahaha, it is GREAT! it even has no waiting time after attacks so you can atack and run straight after!