PDA

View Full Version : Megid

GeneStarwind
Feb 19, 2001, 12:51 AM
This may be old news, but I thought I'd post it anyway. Lots of players I've run into wonder where the heck you find Megid or Grants. I dunno about the latter, but I've found Megid twice (lv1 and lv3) on the Mines, hard mode, offline. Guess that's SOME kinda payoff for having to go through 'Unsealed Door' so many times...

Zeyk
Feb 19, 2001, 12:56 AM
I found Megid on Normal Ruins, Online. Of course, being the kind-hearted Android that I am, I gave it to a HUmar friend.

Cheech
Feb 19, 2001, 01:25 AM
I found Megid level 8 on Ruins V-hard and used it right away. I didn't even have 1-7 yet. I think Megid is very helpful. But exactly what does it do? When I'm in Mines, it kills enemies in one shot, but while I'm in Ruins, it makes this little purple bubble behind his head. I have yet to try out my level 11 Grants yet because I need 440 MST and I only have 395. =(

SeomanCChome
Feb 19, 2001, 01:48 AM
Hey cheech, I'll give you a god arms or god mind for that level 11 grantes. or if you'd prefer cash name your price... my force is up to level 27 and while forces are significantly weaker than hunters, I am enjoying the challenge after the easy ride as a hunter.

Seo

Tkc613
Feb 19, 2001, 03:59 AM
Megid is a one hit kill spell. All or nothing. I suppose higher level is a higher success rate. The reason it doesn't work in ruins is probably since it is a dark spell it does not affect monsters with dark attributes.

Cheech
Feb 19, 2001, 04:01 AM
Seo, sorry.. I just used it. And it's great! It kills a Ruins monster in one hit =D!!

Anyway, your probably right TKC. That's what I thought at first, but I wasn't sure.