PDA

View Full Version : Life

Droit
Oct 6, 2003, 09:44 PM
why live it? it only continues to hurt......... has anyone known anyone who commmited suicide? I wish i had the courage. i must live even if it hurts. i must stay intact. the emotional side of me is collapsing. life almost isn't worth it. i want it all to go away. I hate life. i hate my life. why does everything hurt?

ABDUR101
Oct 6, 2003, 09:55 PM
Life is like a boxing match. You first step into the ring expecting great things, and you usually get the shit beat out of you.

Then you get back up and go at it again, and you either learn to roll with the punches, time your steps and your actions, or you just keep ending up on the floor and wondering why you keep at it.

And even if you win every match(which you won't), in the end, all you have is the comfort of knowing you did your damndest and got as far as you have, despite any and all nay-sayers and bad things that came your way.

Everybody lives, some hope for better things, some just want to go as smoothly as possible, and others want to make ripples as they splash down.

It's different for everyone, some people find out why and use it as a reason to go on, and others keep finding reasons all the time.

There is no solid answer for why anyone does anything, there are billions of people in the world, and their reasons are all going to be entirely different.

Ask yourself that question.

Dime
Oct 6, 2003, 10:00 PM
A bit too much you think?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2003-10-06 20:14 ]</font>

Slicer238
Oct 6, 2003, 10:02 PM
"Pain is weakness leaving the body" US Marine Corp. No seriously if there is now pain in life then you become weak and soft. Happiness is something that you need a drive to make you go and get it. If you don;t work for it it doesn't give you satisfaction. It hurts you keep pushing and the more pain you put out the better the reward you shall recieve.

Dime
Oct 6, 2003, 10:23 PM
Edited? What is this rated G now? If you're smart enough to post on a message board you're smart enough to make your own decision.

Dime
Oct 6, 2003, 10:24 PM
Wait no, I'm sorry I think I know what you want...

it's ok, everything will be ok tomorrow, don't worry! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Servbot41
Oct 6, 2003, 11:31 PM
I have been EXTREMLY unhappy (I just moved and Im 14 and EVERYONE at school ,except a select few 8th graders from my band class {by the way im in 9th and that doesnt help} is the oppisite of friendly and they all detest me! Im not a detestable guy (had lots of friends in PA) and i have 2 or so here! AND I HAD MAJOR PROBLEMS GETTING HERE! Im still here and alive and its ok (getting closer to) for me. You can get through it too! Of course, my problems are never as bad as anyone elses...I whine and complain a lot...

Soukosa
Oct 6, 2003, 11:39 PM
On 2003-10-06 20:24, Dime wrote:
it's ok, everything will be ok tomorrow, don't worry! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Or life will just stay crappy for the next couple of years with no sign of ever getting better.

Dime
Oct 6, 2003, 11:41 PM
On 2003-10-06 21:39, Sounomi wrote:

On 2003-10-06 20:24, Dime wrote:

Or life will just stay crappy for the next couple of years with no sign of ever getting better.

....You don't get it. Read the whole damn thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dime on 2003-10-06 21:42 ]</font>

Guile
Oct 7, 2003, 12:51 AM
We only live life to produce life...

Droit
Oct 7, 2003, 08:47 AM
I do feel a bit better today. Last night was the first time I’d cried in a long, long time. I don’t want to die and I think everything should be alright.

LollipopLolita
Oct 7, 2003, 01:31 PM
if you choose to see the bad in life, then you will see the bad. if you choose to see the good, then your life will have some good in it. everyone falls down from time to time, what matters is if you pick yourself up again. a factor in life is your attitude, how you make of it and what you make of it. your view and perspective counts. something sucks? well go do something about it.

Mystil
Oct 7, 2003, 03:02 PM
On 2003-10-07 11:31, LollipopLolita wrote:
something sucks? well go do something about it.

There's nothing one can do about the amount of friends they have..especially when it feels like the only one you have is your own mom..

ABDUR101
Oct 7, 2003, 03:35 PM
On 2003-10-07 13:02, Silhouette wrote:
There's nothing one can do about the amount of friends they have..especially when it feels like the only one you have is your own mom..

Yeah, but you can look at it in a different light other than "I'm all alone".

Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% your attitude about what happens to you.

Ever wonder how some people can have the worst possible shit happen to them, and yet they push through it all as if it were nothing? Thats why, because they don't dwell on it, they keep going because thats what you're supposed to do.

Besides, if life were nothing but good, how would we know it was really good? How would you appreciate anything? Bad things in life happen to everyone, including good people, so they realise what they enjoy and whats worth living for.

If it weren't for the bad days, would the good days seem as nice?

Droit
Oct 7, 2003, 04:24 PM
Everything is fine now. a huge mishap... hehe my girlfriend thought i was gay x.x it's all good now

Suppa_Buddha
Oct 7, 2003, 04:29 PM
On 2003-10-07 14:24, Droit wrote:
Everything is fine now. a huge mishap... hehe my girlfriend thought i was gay x.x it's all good now

Was this all over your girlfriend? I'm just wondering.

Droit
Oct 7, 2003, 08:21 PM
urm.... look giant spacemonkey!

LollipopLolita
Oct 7, 2003, 09:05 PM
On 2003-10-07 13:35, ABDUR101 wrote:

On 2003-10-07 13:02, Silhouette wrote:

Yeah, but you can look at it in a different light other than "I'm all alone".

Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% your attitude about what happens to you.

Ever wonder how some people can have the worst possible shit happen to them, and yet they push through it all as if it were nothing? Thats why, because they don't dwell on it, they keep going because thats what you're supposed to do.

exactly. omg abdur's been listening.

anyhow, you can either stop going ahhh i have no friends or you can also go out there and make friends. no one miraculously has friends instantly for nothing.

and droit, if you considered all that because of your gf, maybe it's time to restructure priorities yes?

Mystil
Oct 7, 2003, 09:10 PM
Edit:

I push on, but I dwell on it at the same time. There are days when it does bother me alot. I try many different methods of dealing with this, I mean there are much more WORSTER things I deal with besides this. Quitting has never been my strong point, which I guess is a good thing..but it just makes me angry when friends -turn- enemy make it thier mission to push me out of existence. This strong force slows me down, but I keep going.

Perhaps it's not having any friends is what I feel. But the fact that I miss them beyond my own comprehension. Needless to say..interactiveness is what powers my life. With that said, it certainly isn't a good one.. Now that's all I got to say. This isn't my topic.

Btw, 'making some' is easy...keeping them is hard..
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-10-07 19:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-10-07 19:25 ]</font>

Slicer238
Oct 7, 2003, 09:26 PM
On 2003-10-06 21:31, Servbot41 wrote:
I have been EXTREMLY unhappy (I just moved and Im 14 and EVERYONE at school ,except a select few 8th graders from my band class {by the way im in 9th and that doesnt help} is the oppisite of friendly and they all detest me! Im not a detestable guy (had lots of friends in PA) and i have 2 or so here! AND I HAD MAJOR PROBLEMS GETTING HERE! Im still here and alive and its ok (getting closer to) for me. You can get through it too! Of course, my problems are never as bad as anyone elses...I whine and complain a lot...

Yes us PA people have been known to be understanding. If you read about PA history you know we were founded by very open minded peopel and had the kick ass German settlers here along with some fierce Indian Tribes, like one of my own Huron/Wyndot. We are nice and we can fight WOOHOO.

LollipopLolita
Oct 7, 2003, 09:28 PM
Silhouette, humans are social animals by nature.

always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. when they can't annoy you even if they want to; it annoys them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-10-07 19:29 ]</font>

Voodoochild
Oct 14, 2003, 10:36 AM
On 2003-10-06 19:44, Droit wrote:
why live it? it only continues to hurt......... has anyone known anyone who commmited suicide?

Suicide is not the answer.
I have lost to many mates to belive that suicide solves anything.
A girl i knew jumped from a bridge at age 16.
My best mate took pills and other stuff he was 29.
Another one shoot him self, he was 16.
Another one jumped from a mountain side in to the ocean, but missed and did hit the rocks, cant recall her age tho.
So suicide dont solve probs.They create them!

My life was a living hell for over 20 years so i know.
Take care!