PDA

View Full Version : It has finaly happend.

Feroce
Oct 7, 2003, 12:17 AM
The last rare the real nei's claw has been duped like hell (got mine before the rush http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif, if you now go to vega you'll have a good chance to see alot of;
Real Nei 4 Trd/Free/Dupe.Tell me your opinion(i personally think its to bad but hay it was gonna happen evantually).

Reenee
Oct 7, 2003, 12:21 AM
Get them and sell them and then we'll see who's wasting our time.

Blanks
Oct 7, 2003, 12:26 AM
yes. I got one duped and told the people that before asked me for one but they all had duped ones.

Dillon
Oct 7, 2003, 12:37 AM
It's pretty sad that people have to do that shit. It's really beginning to piss me off, too. Stupid asstarts.

Excuse my language, but it's just really chaped my ass that people have to ruin the game like that.

Rep0
Oct 7, 2003, 01:59 AM
Knew it was gonna happen sooner or later. I guess there will be a lot more maxstat Nei Claw multieqipping HUnewearls online.

rena-ko
Oct 7, 2003, 06:53 AM
heh, yesterday i was online, sitting in the lobby, chatting with vulpes while some lvl 180+ guy asked around "real nei's for free".
i told him to go away and he pitied me. yeah right, recoboxing cheating loser-freak, go on, pity me.

now this wasnt vega, heck no. it also wasnt ant8 (=neo-vega), it was alt4 darn it! some other player, lvl 100-, accepted. they made a game and bah.

Butoden
Oct 7, 2003, 12:22 PM
Poor guys. But it's really sad people accept duped items and think it's fun to be have the `strongest? weapon...I rather see it as a reward after finding it instead of getting it for free without any trouble and using it or duping it even more...

but that's just my oppinion http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Temjin-On
Oct 7, 2003, 05:55 PM
Yea, Antares 8 the new Vega. Its horrible. So the Nei's Claw is now out for dupe, its a sad, sad thing, but its not that bad. I mean sure, We all knew it would happen. P.S., anyway, if anyone wants to level with my new legit HUneweral this weekend, please pm me!

CrimsonII2
Oct 8, 2003, 01:37 AM
ah, another item to skip when in a trade window with somebody, unless its someone you trust to only have legits that is, it was inevitable that it would happen, in fact I must say that I'm not surprised it didn't happen sooner, and the only reason I even go to vega anymore, is to either chat with someone I know, or just to have fun running through areas trying to keep up with those killing things before you can touch them lol, or on a few occasions, where I saw games that were named dupe something, and saw 3 ppl, found so many ppl who had been scammed, so I gave them a rare or two, mainly just 9 stars, but still just something to help make up for the loss of whatever the "duper" ran off with (because I knew of a few occasions where ppl gave some really great weapons and such, only to have them disappear forever)

PABLOparavida
Oct 8, 2003, 07:09 PM
everyone has a duped one now.

Rudoku
Oct 8, 2003, 08:17 PM
The dupe has no Hit. Its also VERY easy to detect, so it's not like you should stop looking for one. It's just that you can't find one to increase your E-cock and brag about it...unless you find a better one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

CrimsonII2
Oct 9, 2003, 01:42 AM
eh, thats not true Pablo, I know a lot of people that don't have one, but still are searching for it on occasion (and by searching I mean going through the quests that have a chance of dropping it), and thats good to hear about it being easy to spot, once I see one of the dupes, I'll add it to the list of dupes compiled at the other forum I visit, over there we like to know what to watch out for

Mystil
Oct 9, 2003, 10:42 AM
I'll just stick with Rika's Claw. I have no desire for an item that has been talked about far too much.

BogusKun
Oct 9, 2003, 11:21 AM
I helped dupe the nei's claw. Once. But no one would accept it so I left all of them (including mine) in the game and left those weak weps where they were