PDA

View Full Version : A vision I had last night.

Xion810
Oct 7, 2003, 12:55 PM
I wouldn't neccissarly call it a "Dream" but a vision because I wasn't fully asleep at the time.

I don't know if this may happen via a GC Virus, or with ST changing the lobbies around (again) for the seasons.

I had just gotten my Real Nei last night, and I went to sleep proud. But then I thought...Could somebody have actually done something to it? For some strange reason the words "Please restart your game for the changes to take effect" were stuck in my head.

I then started to doze off, and this vision appeared in my mind's eye clear-as-a-bell...

I was bursting into the ship selection screen as usual...but it was taking unusually long. After about 25 minutes, it appeared. By "it" I mean a lobby that was in the middle of the ???? place of Dark Falz 1 and 2. Distinctive in my memory is a large totem pole, black and brown...I couldn't make out any carvings because it was too dark on the game and on the pole itself...but distinctive puffy golden wings with a hole in the center were flapping like a mad butterfly. A screen popped up and said "Thank you for waiting, please restart your game for changes to take full effect." I immediately restart the game and shut it off, because that was unexpected.

A vision of the future, or just a visual wish?

Jack
Oct 7, 2003, 01:00 PM
Less of the cheese before you go to bed.

Naagata_Clan
Oct 7, 2003, 01:02 PM
*Gets a large anime-style sweatdrop on the back of his head*
Ummm... nani...? That was... an interesting dream... I think you need to lay off the sugar... for a very long time...

navci
Oct 7, 2003, 01:05 PM
You are addicted!

Though, once I had a dream where I dream that there were purple rappys, and they drop purple boxes. I remember in my dream I told my friend, WHOA! That is an UBER-rare!

.... Well. It happens.

Naagata_Clan
Oct 7, 2003, 01:25 PM
Actually I had a PSO related dream once.... but it was after eating some funny tasting KFC, and like 3 Fudge Pops...

I dreamed me and some friends were playing... then like a large surge of power hit us... and we were zapped into the game... kind of weird... since we were our characters... so one friend became a HUcast... my other a RAmarl, and me a FOmarl... kind of interesting being a female in the PSO world... since they acted the same... (The HUcast acted kinda bad azz, and the RAmarl like a complete idiot... and me... played the role of the silent Apathetic Yuki...)

*edit:
Oh yeah... and we got to Falz... but I died... Falz did one of those not in the game things... when he was dying he stabbed me, and everything got all dramatically slow... and whoever said you can't feel pain in dreams is a moron... and I just felt really cold... and saw this tunnel of white light... made me wonder if I really died that night...

Anyways, when I woke up... I stopped playing PSO for like 3 weeks...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Naagata_Clan on 2003-10-07 11:27 ]</font>

zimmk2vgc
Oct 7, 2003, 03:29 PM
On 2003-10-07 11:25, Naagata_Clan wrote:
Actually I had a PSO related dream once.... but it was after eating some funny tasting KFC, and like 3 Fudge Pops...

I dreamed me and some friends were playing... then like a large surge of power hit us... and we were zapped into the game... kind of weird... since we were our characters... so one friend became a HUcast... my other a RAmarl, and me a FOmarl... kind of interesting being a female in the PSO world... since they acted the same... (The HUcast acted kinda bad azz, and the RAmarl like a complete idiot... and me... played the role of the silent Apathetic Yuki...)

*edit:
Oh yeah... and we got to Falz... but I died... Falz did one of those not in the game things... when he was dying he stabbed me, and everything got all dramatically slow... and whoever said you can't feel pain in dreams is a moron... and I just felt really cold... and saw this tunnel of white light... made me wonder if I really died that night...

Anyways, when I woke up... I stopped playing PSO for like 3 weeks...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Naagata_Clan on 2003-10-07 11:27 ]</font>

That is why the ending theme is called can still see the light...

ilr2000
Oct 7, 2003, 03:44 PM
That's crazy... cause last night I had a dream I was playing in some crazed level that was a combination of mines and ruins, and I found a claw that was called "REAL CLAW" and it was already tekked too. I thought it was Nie at first, but I looked at it and it just said "REAL CLAW". It looked like a morning glory except the blades were greenish redish photon blades, and they were all twisted and mangled. The item description said something about 'whoever used it would bring death upon themselves. But it can be combined with...'. I used the wep for five minutes before suddenly dying. I woke up... pretty freaky.

flueggy
Oct 7, 2003, 04:07 PM
i had dream once that i was standing there in forest 1 with a twin blaze then i suddenly started butning up and my RAcast started running aroun like an idiot then on the bottom right hand corner a screen popped up and said " now playing: BURNING RANGER " then everything changed and i was on ruins and there was my friend's FOmar and then my RAcast said theis sutff is useless and then a trash can popped up out of nowere and my RAcast threw a NUG2000, guld milla, and heaven's punisher in the trash can and then he threw a trap in the can and it blew up its a nightmare, [u]i got to lay off the cheese crackers

Xion810
Oct 7, 2003, 04:12 PM
Thank you all...

I did not have any sugar that day...come to think of it I had no Caffeine in my system that day, so maybe a symtom of withdrawl? Tomorrow I'm not going to have any Caffeine and see if it happens again.

Although it was just clear as a bell. I could not see anything around me, It was like the game was being projected on my rods and Cones full-screen...

Weirdest thing to happen to me...

...and I've had some freaky stuff happen to me in my dreams. (Human-anthro sex...o.O Dragon on a Fox...O.o)

Anubis_
Oct 7, 2003, 04:24 PM
lol.. i totaly believe in signs.. and I honestly believe that every dream can be translated into making since of whats going on around u..
Im not a dream interperater.. but i basicly think ur dream means.....
U r a Game Freak...
Seriously Ive had dreams about PSO too.. and they only stop after u resume ur normal life.. without playing video games that is..

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:C1uKZSzPoXYC:www.nintendo.co.jp/n01/n64/software/nus_p_nalj/smash/flash/0222/ending_adv/dr_mario_360.jpg
Dr Mario says..
Get of Pso.. dont play it or any other video games for half a weak... Do not visit any Pso related websites, read gaming magazines.. or anything of this nature.. Your dillusions will should stop by then..

PrinceBrightstar
Oct 7, 2003, 04:30 PM
A screen popped up and said "Thank you for waiting, please restart your game for changes to take full effect." I immediately restart the game and shut it off, because that was unexpected.

Sounds like an upgrade that could be made through the HD in the XBOX. your ISP must have been really slow in that dream or it was a hundred meg download

WootHinkInc
Oct 7, 2003, 05:46 PM
You say you were about to fall asleep?

Well, what you probably had was what you call a "Mara". A mara is when your body falls asleep, but you are still concious, and anything in your mind can happen to you while you are in that state, but it's only for a short period. It all depends on what your mind is on. If it's about PSO, maybe somewhere in the back of your head you were worried about something, worried about that Nei's Claw going away, and your mind dreams of something like that happening. The dream looked like it had nothing to do with your Nei's Claw, but dreams can be very strange everyone knows that. It could be another reason you had a mara. I can pretty much guarantee that wasn't a vision.

Bad thing about Maras are that they can make you see things if your eyes are still open. Most people who think they have ghosts or demons in their house have maras and really there is nothing there.

In a mara, if you try to move, or speak, it will be impossible because your body is asleep, you have no control over it at the moment, until your mind wakes it up. Funny stuff, but it's completely natural and not a vision.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WootHinkInc on 2003-10-07 15:51 ]</font>

Liminality
Oct 7, 2003, 06:29 PM
lol, i had a dream in forest 1, it was raining Red boxes....

Drayma
Oct 7, 2003, 10:00 PM
My PSO dream had some Zelda and golf mixed in with it.

We were in Forest 2 entering the long narrow part and these golfers stopped us and behind them was kid Link getting his ass kicked by a horse with a crown.

Nai_Calus
Oct 7, 2003, 10:56 PM
I had a dream with Elly in it once. We were in Russia. How I knew this, I don't know, because it looked like San Fransisco and all the signs were in English. Nobody was around, and we were in a gated(Ornamental iron gate, iron fence) parking lot with maybe ten cars in it. We were looking for her cat(Like Elly would have a pet cat. X_x;), which was mottled hot pink, orange and yellow with turquoise flecks(Yes. I know.). At that point, since I only have dreams when I'm waking up, I decided that it would be a good time to do so fully, and thus any further insanity is lost to the mists of whatever. I took it as a sign that I'm not getting enough caffeine and drank two cans of Code Red.

Xion810
Oct 8, 2003, 12:20 PM
Thank you for clearing that up about the Maras...I don't have them often but when they do, they are pretty weird.

I think the game Vision/Mara has something to do about the Nei's...I was thinking in the back of my mind "If these people are able to use a USB card to hack their items, what is the possibility of implanting a virus in an item (i.e. the Nei) and then massively duping it.

...maybe if somebody makes a new GC server, they can make their own Lobbies. ST is always goofing around with the lobbies, so why can't another server host do that? Just a little download to the GC's memory (I have a 56k, so the 25 min download was like no problem to me) and volia! A new lobby.

I know the Mara may have just been my own little wish, but what if it was telepathic? I know people are trying to make their own PSODC servers, but since there are no physical servers to compare it to, they can't. GC has physical servers to compare to, so this would be possible. And if somebody finds a spot that can also show up their server on the ship select screen, it would be possible...lol. I can imagine it now: Put a larger free-area there, have it on the Dark Falz battle arena, the totem in the center of a main desk to change blocks, ships, or join a game. Have a path off to the new lobby choice...i.e. different boss locations? Under the dome (have the doors open to the lobby select), Gal Gryphon's arena...Gol Dragon's arena (lobby changer under the bigscreen, which could show current names in the lobby, random select of a person, Chat log maybe...) Sil Dragon's area, Flow's first AND second arenas, maybe the Control Tower's main room (top floor, whatever you call it)...

Boss rooms. LOL.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xion810 on 2003-10-08 10:21 ]</font>

Link00seven
Oct 8, 2003, 01:32 PM
I want a PSO related dream......

PABLOparavida
Oct 8, 2003, 04:00 PM
i want a PSO dream.

WootHinkInc
Oct 8, 2003, 05:02 PM
Nah, Maras are simply dreams. Dreaming while you are concious. Nooo telepathy. Telepathy is something either you are born with or you practice in it. And I highly doubt you have either of them.

It was just a dream, only a dream. Don't take it seriously. Strange things can happen in a dream, but of course they are only dreams. I don't believe in fortune telling, so I believe what you had experienced in that dream won't happen. So stop worrying about it.

ST will HAVE to do something about the servers though. I have already seen some items that were 100% hacked and not real. And I mean hacked. Pretty soon they might find out how to PK. And after that, MANY MANY people will leave just like on DC. So ST will have to do something or else they lose money.

Nai_Calus
Oct 8, 2003, 06:36 PM
On 2003-10-08 11:32, Linkooseven wrote:
I want a PSO related dream......

You can have mine. Elly's probably still missing her cat.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 9, 2003, 01:42 AM
That sounds so cliched... the whole "looking for my cat in Russia." We know you're faking it. (Being sarcastic)

I haven't had any, I never remember dreams. My mother attest that I have dreams, as she claims that while getting my laundry once, I suddenly shouted, "THE CHEETOS ARE COMING! THE CHEETOS ARE COMING!"

She was probably messing with me. That, or there were some funny shrooms in the salad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-10-11 02:38 ]</font>

chantez131313
Oct 9, 2003, 05:58 PM
Nice story Naggata (srry if i spelled wrong).

I had a dream once, but it had nothing to do with PSO. I was watching TV and IT popped out with a knife and started stabbing me in the balls. Weird and sick, I know. The thing that freaked me out was that I had been asleep for 3 hours (so it wasnt a mara) and I FELT the pain. It didn't hurt I just...felt a pressure...like someone was pushing or hitting me. Oh well that was 5 years ago.

One my friend had though, they were fighting the Dragon and it dropped a red box. It was a sword. He went and tekked it and it was the Orotaganti...or something like that. I think he dreamt this because hes been desperatly looking for the Agito 1975 and hasnt found it. Cool dream though.

SungKwon
Oct 9, 2003, 06:23 PM
On 2003-10-07 11:25, Naagata_Clan wrote:
I've died in dreams before and I get a funny feeling.

Last night I had a vision too. It was PSOW related, not PSO, but this site.

I was half asleep in my futon, staring at my ceiling and trying to imagine online PSO, cuz my BBA hadn't arrived yet and I was anxious. I must've fallen asleep, because I could never foresee the future while awake (Yes, I have had visions come true)

The dream was that I was at my computer terminal like I am now, typing this post. And on some random non-legit team on the team list there was some news that said something like this:

Posted by: Whatever on 10/8/03
Good news for us, I've found the leader of the legits. This means we can take him out and the legits will fall apart just as it was meant to be, and we can rule freely with no legits yelling at us.

This wouldn't get out of my mind... as I am the leader of *L-PSO*, a legit clan with the 2nd most members out of all the clans. Would this mean I'm the leader of legits, god forbid cuz I'll get flames, and my character is destined to fight an odds-against-her match against hordes of cheaters, classic anime-style, where the world rests on my shoulders?!

EDIT: And by the way, I've had dreams come true before too, and this may be one of them...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SungKwon on 2003-10-09 16:24 ]</font>

FIERY
Oct 9, 2003, 06:58 PM
i've had dreams too... but not real dreams... or maras... because i dont think immortals can have them... (long story...) i was in the golden realm, doing my morning rounds, as usual... making sure cuz doesn't doze off and forget to make the sun rise... and then .. it happened.. the sky went black, dark flames surrounded me... my crest glowed, i sensed an evil force behind me... i turned around, and there was my dark side, my brother.. Vega.. and this is what he said:"now brother! it is time to see who shall be the TRUE lord os flames!" and with that, he hit me with his sword, i felt a sharp pain in my neck... and the i woke up....

Nai_Calus
Oct 9, 2003, 07:13 PM
On 2003-10-08 23:42, Olga-Rappy wrote:
That sounds so cliched... the whole "looking for my cat in Russia." We know you're faking it.

Oh, come on, if I were going to fake it, I'd come up with something stranger than looking for a cat in a parking lot. I have a much better imagination than that.. I just have very boring dreams which don't occur often(Probably because my mind is overactive and never stops randomly thinking of things during the -day-, so who the hell needs to do it at night?). Besides, -all- dreams are cliches in some way. You're floating. You're flying. You're falling. You're being chased. You're looking for something. You're naked for a test/job interview/whatever. Your mother is there. Your father is there. *insert other cliched figure here* is there. You're doing *insert cliched thing here*. *insert cliched symbol* is there*. Nothing is ever really new or different. >P

WootHinkInc
Oct 9, 2003, 08:17 PM
Eh Fiery, that immortal stuff is non-sense. I hate people who call them selves immortal. You need to zap back into reality bro. You can take measures to live longer, but you can't become "immortal". Dreams are dreams, and there is nothing more. There are no such thing as "visions". That's forseeing the future and we know that it's impossible. You can take great guesses, and there are coincidences, but it's impossible. If a dream comes true it's just a coincidence.

Sung-Kwon, there is no "legit killers" or anything like that. It's a game! Don't take it that seriously man. Hell, most dupers and cheaters probably don't even know who you are. Nor do they care if people are legit. And they are not grouping together to bring down the legit...(wtf...) If any of you say you were about to fall asleep: That was a mara! Not a vision! So that goes for you too Fiery, you have no way to tell that was a vision, and you said it yourself that you were about to fall asleep. So that was a mara. End of story.

Buuyon
Oct 9, 2003, 08:23 PM
ive had dreams...of day...then it comes true just lijke it did in the dream...iv ehad parts of the day dreamed and something that my friend got and actuly did...ect...all come true...and i hate those pso dreams when you find that weapon then you wake up and the next day you wanna use it...adn you dont have it lol...im a weird person i have weird dreams...also if i touch some one or be with them for like 10 mins...i like...become them...not like change form but more of have their personalty...hm?

Buuyon
Oct 9, 2003, 08:25 PM
hey dont doubt the imortals...ive drowned...5 times...no really i have...

SungKwon
Oct 9, 2003, 09:07 PM
On 2003-10-09 18:17, WootHinkInc wrote:
Sung-Kwon, there is no "legit killers" or anything like that. It's a game! Don't take it that seriously man. Hell, most dupers and cheaters probably don't even know who you are. Nor do they care if people are legit. And they are not grouping together to bring down the legit...(wtf...)

Yea, I know it was a dream. But I've had some come true, no matter how weird they were, or how impossible. *shrugs* No need to chew me up. I guess I watch too much anime and I get this "must be a hero!" thing o.O

Oh well.

Solidus_Snake
Oct 9, 2003, 09:17 PM
Me...i dont get dreams of pso. Instead I sometimes get nightmares beyond comprehension. Fun fun fun....The only PSO dream ive had is where my racaseal pulls out a REALLY BIG GUN and shoots falz with it and hits pioneer two...and with it all the TJ and BKB HUmars onboard

Razor_Burn
Oct 10, 2003, 03:07 AM
On 2003-10-09 18:17, WootHinkInc wrote:
There are no such thing as "visions". That's forseeing the future and we know that it's impossible. You can take great guesses, and there are coincidences, but it's impossible. If a dream comes true it's just a coincidence.

Then I've had 14 "concidences" within the past 7 years. Sure, most of these "coincidences", however were not of great importance, doesn't mean it's impossible. I mean, people use less than 10% of their brains. But going back to the topic...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Razor_Burn on 2003-10-10 01:08 ]</font>

CrimsonII2
Oct 10, 2003, 04:09 AM
well I think that I have had a pso-related dream once, but I can't remember a single thing about it, and as to this future seeing thing, I won't say that I can, but I've had deja-vu way too many times, in fact a number of times I was thinking about things that might happen later that day, and had quite a few happen just how I had imagined them, its weird when those type of things happen though, and quite an interesting dream sungkwon, sounds like one I had once, allthough it was based on something totally different

Ichikami
Oct 10, 2003, 04:51 AM
You guys scare me..somehow and don't ask how just leave it at that *goes and hides uner a blanket*

LadyRedComet
Oct 10, 2003, 06:23 AM
Visions, eh? I've had some strange dreams in which I was my HUnewearl or RAmarl, but I've had some "visions" too. Like the time I was online, carrying a Surya mag around with me as I leveled (since I forgot I had it on me). I went to the bank to put my money and stuff away, and it hits me that I should put the Surya away because I'm going to FSOD as soon as I leave the game. Being myself, I ignore the vision and bam! FSOD. I lost the poor little Surya...

BlackRanger
Oct 10, 2003, 07:24 AM
Ya, that happened to me too... I had my Frozen Shooter with me and something told me I was going to get FSOD so I put it away and left then I got FSOD 3 times before I got back in

The_DF_Clan
Oct 11, 2003, 05:59 PM
T-B:a future sight...it sounds unreal, but I believe you. I did those things many times...but believe me...it's way too complicated for you (all) to understand. I don't say that you're naive, I REALLY don't mean that, but those dreams...they were REAL sights in the future...I was young. But it happens rarely today...it was like...when I dreamed about Sonic...it was truly about Sonic Adventure...but the thing is...the Dreamcast wasn't even at work! You don't believe me, huh? Future sights are truly mystic. No one can ever explain this but God himself...if I ever believed to him sincerely...and Carl did one too, but it was in a quest. This one is logic. By the way, Carl is one of my characters.

Pastullio
Oct 11, 2003, 06:14 PM
i guess you could call my one dream PSO related, it was on the thrid or so night that i got it, the only thing that was the same was that I was dressesd like i was in PSO, but it was a mix of a LOT of things, i could remember it was a mix of zelda, james bond, and all sorts of different anime themes, after that cut back on the games and quite drinking the caffine, havn't had a videogame dream since then

chantez131313
Oct 11, 2003, 07:54 PM
Well talking about seeing the future, I may have an explanation. When you sleep (i heard this from someone), your brain can recreate the places, people, and things you see. It then places you in situations that could happen, that most of the time for me are logical. You wake up and then it happens sometimes. In other words, its your brain that controls all.

Kholdstare29
Oct 11, 2003, 09:22 PM
A few weeks ago my friend had a dream he found a pal rappy and the next day the first rappy he ran into was a pal rappy. pretty creepy, don't you think

Skett
Oct 11, 2003, 09:28 PM
-I have had visions come true. I would dream it or something but later that day/week I would remember it. Well, sorta. I would know dreamed it but I never acually think of it (why did this? Whats it mean?) like other dreams.
-The thing is, my little visions are not that uncommon. I have one at least once every few weeks. I will be somewhere and it will click. I remember dreaming this or I sware I have been here before.
-Sadly, none of my "visions" involve winning the lottery.

FOWL_MeCh
Oct 11, 2003, 10:24 PM
This has almost nothing to do with the topic, but the Energizer Bunny scares me to death. I had this dream 4 times where my sister and I get sucked into a video game and IT kills my sis, then me! It's hurts and I wake up screaming and crying.

WootHinkInc
Oct 12, 2003, 02:31 AM
T-B:a future sight...it sounds unreal, but I believe you. I did those things many times...but believe me...it's way too complicated for you (all) to understand. I don't say that you're naive, I REALLY don't mean that, but those dreams...they were REAL sights in the future...I was young. But it happens rarely today...it was like...when I dreamed about Sonic...it was truly about Sonic Adventure...but the thing is...the Dreamcast wasn't even at work! You don't believe me, huh? Future sights are truly mystic. No one can ever explain this but God himself...if I ever believed to him sincerely...and Carl did one too, but it was in a quest. This one is logic. By the way, Carl is one of my characters.

It's a double-edged sword my friend. We have no evidence on either side that it is real. Same with religion, God, ghosts, and everything. The only thing we can do is believe. So I guess we should just drop this discussion.

Sinow-X
Oct 12, 2003, 07:22 PM
What really creeps me out was the dream i had 4 weeks ago.I was also grounded from PSO for playing it all night for 2 nights straight.Just after she took it away i had a dream that i turned on my PSO, checked the bank and found a sealed j. I then in my dream freaked out becaus i was hunting it for ages.

after 1 week i got it back and i turned it on and i had a sealed J in my bank! that creeped me out so either creepy ****s happened to my PSO disk or my mom really r0x at rare hunting. This is a true story btw i dont make this up. i rarely remember my dreams until i suddenly just realize it, and by that i mean when it comes true, such as a road rage freak out that my mom sometimes has. Who knows how we do this, some things are just inexplainable right?

Pastullio
Oct 12, 2003, 07:24 PM
On 2003-10-12 17:22, Sinow-X wrote:
What really creeps me out was the dream i had 4 weeks ago.I was also grounded from PSO for playing it all night for 2 nights straight.Just after she took it away i had a dream that i turned on my PSO, checked the bank and found a sealed j. I then in my dream freaked out becaus i was hunting it for ages.

after 1 week i got it back and i turned it on and i had a sealed J in my bank! that creeped me out so either creepy ****s happened to my PSO disk or my mom really r0x at rare hunting. This is a true story btw i dont make this up. i rarely remember my dreams until i suddenly just realize it, and by that i mean when it comes true, such as a road rage freak out that my mom sometimes has. Who knows how we do this, some things are just inexplainable right?

Dude, thats just wrong. (Can you teach me how to do that?)

Sinow-X
Oct 12, 2003, 07:37 PM
haha just play PSO for a month looking for one certain rare and teach your mom to play PSO. hmm maybe i can get a real neis this way....

Pastullio
Oct 12, 2003, 07:39 PM
....considering my mom can't even find the power button on the GC, i don't think its going to happen

Sinow-X
Oct 13, 2003, 10:56 AM
haha well im glad my mom has a liking toward video games, if not i may have never gotten a sealed j, and thanx to her i started playing video games, she gave me a nintendo for my 1st birthday...i played super mario brothers 3 and i always killed mario...sorry for going off topic but a vision i had when neis claw was 1st heard of was that dupers were gonna get a hold of it and dupe it to heck and back

Xion810
Oct 13, 2003, 01:04 PM
wow... a serious plea for answers turns into possibly the biggest "what is your PSO dream(s)?" thread without tring.

And another thing: You cannot "dream" lotto numbers, since those are not destined and cannot be planned out ahead.

Dreams are mental images, created by other people. Yes, other people create your dreams, but you are the one that pieces it together. It's like a movie: Actors "Create" the movie, but a director pieces it together and makes it tell a story.

But what if these signals come over the air, from another person, another "director" sending these images into people's minds. However, the people that can actually translate these signals into actual images, like a PGP-encrypted message, can get them. Each person may be their own little broadcast center, with their own little code. But some people may be able to change their mindpatterns daily, and these people may get lucky and hit the right pattern of somebody that can pick up their signal and decode it.

Just my theory. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Blade-Master
Oct 13, 2003, 07:02 PM
i had a dream that i should use a HUcaseal and i tried it and they rock shes my best char

Blade-Master
Oct 13, 2003, 07:10 PM
o and i thi k im psychic some times i hve dreams that come turu and i hve tons of dejavus also sometimes ill be reading something and that thing happenes to seconds l8er like i read a book it saye steps and as i read that i went down some steps