PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2 C mode prizes

Valleo
Oct 7, 2003, 01:03 PM
Weve all seen the topics regarding the new S rank prizes people are expecting from episode 2 C mode, and I believe that some of the S ranks have already been hacked and duped on the X box, confirming their existance.

My question is concerning the A and B rank prizes (assuming there is an A and B rank in episode 2 C mode). I was wondering if there has been any info or rumors concerning this, as the other day I was reminded that on the DC, RINGS were the A and B rank prizes. Since there are no more crappy GOD SHIELDS left, I was kind of hoping they would be giving RINGS out once again... anyone know?

Capricornus
Oct 8, 2003, 03:39 AM
On 2003-10-07 11:03, Valleo wrote:
Weve all seen the topics regarding the new S rank prizes people are expecting from episode 2 C mode, and I believe that some of the S ranks have already been hacked and duped on the X box, confirming their existance.

My question is concerning the A and B rank prizes (assuming there is an A and B rank in episode 2 C mode). I was wondering if there has been any info or rumors concerning this, as the other day I was reminded that on the DC, RINGS were the A and B rank prizes. Since there are no more crappy GOD SHIELDS left, I was kind of hoping they would be giving RINGS out once again... anyone know?

If ST decides to throw in A and B prizes (for which Im pretty sure they will) you can be sure they will be as crappy as the current A and B prizes (maybe Godess shields, lol)
If they do put rings (which would be nice) it will very probably be many colours except the red one.
The red ring is a legend and everybody would like to have one (its Rico's trade mark after all)
Cross fingers and see what ST will offer us...

Valleo
Oct 8, 2003, 11:42 AM
Well even if it is rings im sure they'll suck, just like the white ring does. But at least the white ring is better than the ridiculous god's shields.

Capricornus
Oct 9, 2003, 05:32 AM
On 2003-10-08 09:42, Valleo wrote:
Well even if it is rings im sure they'll suck, just like the white ring does. But at least the white ring is better than the ridiculous god's shields.

Well it might sound stupid but I do pay more attention to the looks than to the stats itself. (probably a result for playing PSO for such a long time I guess)
So ST may give me the most crappy stat shield or ring, if the looks are good I will be happy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PlatypusMaximus
Oct 9, 2003, 08:23 AM
I actually E-Mailed Sonic Team about Ep. II C-mode, and they said that the prizes would be no different. Whee...

Capricornus
Oct 10, 2003, 03:45 AM
On 2003-10-09 06:23, PlatypusMaximus wrote:
I actually E-Mailed Sonic Team about Ep. II C-mode, and they said that the prizes would be no different. Whee...

Strange, did they replied to your email?
I thought they were the best in ignoring emails.
Anyway, I wouldnt take that answer as granted. They only make official statements and dont give away any info before that (especially not to emails from gamers)

toxic_420
Oct 17, 2003, 08:04 AM
is there gonna be s-rank dual sabres and s-rank photon launchers and s-rank cards?
or is it gonna be s-rank moons and s-rank cutters etc again?
speculation is so much fun....

SpyroDi
Oct 17, 2003, 02:25 PM
Hopefully there will be some of those unreleased S-ranks,such as the new weapon classes such as Cards,Bazookas,Launchers,Twin Swords,etc.

By the way,there are still two God Shields left,Gods Shield Genbu and Gods Shield Seiryuu.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-10-17 12:25 ]</font>

Valleo
Oct 17, 2003, 03:31 PM
On 2003-10-17 12:25, SpyroDi wrote:
Hopefully there will be some of those unreleased S-ranks,such as the new weapon classes such as Cards,Bazookas,Launchers,Twin Swords,etc.

By the way,there are still two God Shields left,Gods Shield Genbu and Gods Shield Seiryuu.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-10-17 12:25 ]</font>

Really? Dammit! Oh well, I guess the rings will just come through any future quests. Wait a minute... arent those the offline prizes for Episode 1 C mode?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Valleo on 2003-10-17 13:33 ]</font>

PABLOparavida
Oct 17, 2003, 03:36 PM
you can't get srank offline.

Valleo
Oct 17, 2003, 03:42 PM
On 2003-10-17 13:36, PABLOparavida wrote:
you can't get srank offline.

Really? Wow thanks for that bit of info. By the way if you had actually taken the time to read my post, you might have realised that I was asking whether or not the Gods Shields mentioned were offline C mode prizes or not, in which case I doubt they would also be online ep 2 C mode prizes.

And just so its clear for anyone else who happens to read this, and also has the IQ of a warm grapefruit, while you can acheive S rank offline, the prizes you get will be novelty weapons rather than S rank weapons.

toxic_420
Oct 18, 2003, 12:17 PM
novelty? novelty?

how dare you call my toy hammer a novelty weapon!!

actually, thinking about it, a toy hammer isnt exactly a fearsome and formidable weapon is it...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: toxic_420 on 2003-10-18 10:18 ]</font>

HaLLa
Oct 20, 2003, 02:59 AM
Maybe the A and B ranks will stay the shields that they are now. I do not really know what else they would have.

PJ
Oct 20, 2003, 03:23 PM
And just so its clear for anyone else who happens to read this, and also has the IQ of a warm grapefruit, while you can acheive S rank offline, the prizes you get will be novelty weapons rather than S rank weapons.

XD Nice insult! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I believe from the hacked XBox Prizes there are Luanchers and Cards, but I don't know about the other stuffs if they'll have new items. I never had version 2 so I don't know about those S-RAnks

FluxGryphon
Oct 24, 2003, 06:45 PM
The two 'missing' Gods Shields are offline C-mode prizes for getting the lower ranks. I know I have all four Shields on my HUcaseal from doing online and offline Challenge all the way through. Haven't bothered to see what they all look like and snap screenshots though...Much too busy leveling characters when I play PSO. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Spartan117
Oct 28, 2003, 04:53 PM
Nice job you ruined my day. I invited 3 friends on Sat. to come and help me beat C. Mode. Expecting to get a S-Rank twin. Then I promised them we would all go see Matrix Revolutions. Well thats about 30 bucks wasted.

megamanx97
Nov 3, 2003, 10:24 PM
On 2003-10-08 01:39, Capricornus wrote:
The red ring is a legend and everybody would like to have one (its Rico's trade mark after all)

lol. no one wants one anymore after it being massed and all, unless you include the real one. which very few even know about. lol.

Jazhara
Nov 4, 2003, 06:31 AM
On 2003-11-03 19:24, megamanx97 wrote:

On 2003-10-08 01:39, Capricornus wrote:

lol. no one wants one anymore after it being massed and all, unless you include the real one. which very few even know about. lol.

For cheaters that's probably true, to people who don't cheat it's something to look forward to. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif