PDA

View Full Version : GC: The Nei's Claw

Shake
Oct 7, 2003, 02:31 PM
Yay, the ultra rare [REAL] Nei's claw is just about as common as a Tsumikiri J sword or a regular Partisan for that matter.

It kind of sucks for those who worked hard to get the real one themselves, it takes the glamour out of it when some newbie comes up with three of them all excited.

I don't mind duping, really. I never did any sort of cheat, but, over-duping and the other cheats are a whole different thing.

ginko990
Oct 7, 2003, 02:42 PM
The real Neis Claw has been out for a while on XBOX, and we don't even have the quest yet.

heyf00L
Oct 7, 2003, 03:58 PM
Why should anyone care? It's not like it makes any difference if it's duped or not (if you're a legit player). Duped Nei's Claws don't make legit ones any less rare.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Oct 7, 2003, 08:24 PM
On 2003-10-07 13:58, heyf00L wrote:
Why should anyone care? It's not like it makes any difference if it's duped or not (if you're a legit player). Duped Nei's Claws don't make legit ones any less rare.

But it makes the claw worth nothing now, all those who worked for it wasted their time cause now EVERYONE can have it. Dont try to counter this, there is no explanation that can go against what I jsut said.

slystarXx
Oct 8, 2003, 03:16 AM
all massing neis did was take away someone being able to go to the lobby and say "i own you with my real neis", who misses that?
if people didnt treat rares as such a friggin 'status symbol' on this game we wouldnt have this problem, it beocomes more then what pso is made to be, too many people will do ANYTHING to get a friggin item, so you can do what?
show off, say your better then others, come on....
if it was a perfect gaming world, if people didnt treat rares as they do, we wouldnt be in a pso like this... the ONLY thing duping kills is showing off, if you truley are legit, just finding a item and YOU knowing you found it should be enough, if people say its not legit just shrug it off... you know whats true... get over it, we all get what we want this way, the people who dont want to hunt or enjoy the hunt for the item, get it, no more fights about the dam weapon, if your legit, find it, enjoy it that way.... end of story
(and for people who may say it wouldnt even be like this if there wasnt a dupe, duh... but its here, and its to late to take anything back) all you can do is just roll with the game or quit, stop the flaming(we all talk more on topics like this then the real problems we have in this game, IE the growing number of 'racist clans' who think its funny to spam lobbies with symbols and shortcuts that are un called for, its amazing how many people on this game dont say anything about this....i was in a lobby 2 nights ago and the same guy iv seen doing this before comes in and starts talking about blacks, gays, and jewish ppl, in a full lobby only me and one other person said somthing, whats that? these people NEED to be flammed lol), in end...hating people over a glitch is bad for your health =P

*sorry about any typos but im tired X______X* lol

BonusKun
Oct 8, 2003, 11:59 AM
On 2003-10-08 01:16, slystarXx wrote:
all massing neis did was take away someone being able to go to the lobby and say "i own you with my real neis", who misses that?

What's funny is I had the Claw to myself for almost a month but I was never a bitch about. Personally I don't care that it got massed seeing as it will get those whiny ass kids from begging me to dupe it for them.

The price of being left alone is sometimes painful, but worth it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-10-08 10:00 ]</font>

muff
Oct 8, 2003, 12:08 PM
On 2003-10-08 09:59, BonusKun wrote:
What's funny is I had the Claw to myself for almost a month but I was never a bitch about. Personally I don't care that it got massed seeing as it will get those whiny ass kids from begging me to dupe it for them.

The price of being left alone is sometimes painful, but worth it.

I agree. Its ironic that the day my viridia got it to ultimate, the real neis was duped. Has it changed my mind of doing countless tower runs...No.

Reasons being, Im legit, I play in locked games, I dont give a shit how others play their game. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And so fuck if i get called a duper if I do find one, Im used to it, Ive got a Black king bar,heh.

PABLOparavida
Oct 8, 2003, 04:13 PM
I have a duped one and its not that fun because I try to trade it and everyone already has one.

Zarana
Oct 11, 2003, 12:58 AM
All claws are terrible. Anyone who uses one, legit or duper, is a novice. I don't see why anyone cares about this item.

... Oh, and if you're going to say that it's the last legit ray of light, what about the Redria/Greennill/Yellowboze Cards? You eletist legit clerics and priests can feel free to set up your new temple around those now.

megamanx97
Oct 11, 2003, 01:53 AM
On 2003-10-10 22:58, Zarana wrote:
All claws are terrible. Anyone who uses one, legit or duper, is a novice.

lol. Heart of Poumn isnt a piece of shit like those other claws

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: megamanx97 on 2003-10-10 23:57 ]</font>

Soukosa
Oct 11, 2003, 02:03 AM
On 2003-10-10 22:58, Zarana wrote:
All claws are terrible. Anyone who uses one, legit or duper, is a novice. I don't see why anyone cares about this item.

Anyone that says claws are terrible simply doesn't know how to use them.

Aurra
Oct 11, 2003, 02:58 AM
Nah... claws are kind of crappy. They only hit three times, the final hit on the male combo is absolutely unusable, and they're not all that strong. They are definitely better than katanas, though.

Zarana
Oct 11, 2003, 03:04 AM
Oh, I know how to use them. But weapons that hit a single target three times just aren't any good. Completely inefficient and a drain on the speed of the team. If you're going to attack a single target, use mechguns, double sabers, daggers, Musashi-types... geez, even a saber before a claw.

A niche weapon at best. They're arguably better than katanas, but that's it. People who fight with claws just aren't contributing members of their teams in any way, shape or form.

I say the same thing about sabers and katanas. You can use them well enough, but just about anything is vastly superior. There's just no reason to use a claw when a Double Saber (yes, the plain green Double Saber) puts them all to shame. The real Nei's Claw isn't even better than a Cross Scar. A status symbol, nothing more than that.

CrimsonII2
Oct 11, 2003, 03:36 AM
well I won't say that all claws suck, I mean the rika's claw boosts every stat (except maybe luck i think, don't recall right now), and if you're using a hune I would definitely say that the heart of poumn is nothing to put down, another one I won't skoff at, is the morning glory, a friend of mine once was bored, so started using it, and within playing through a single area had his attack power higher then if he was using a tsumikiri j-sword

ex
Oct 11, 2003, 04:56 AM
what mag is that for your ranger shakes character?
from your profile, it says petra, but i cant find that anywhere, just curious cuz it looks pretty cool.

Lede
Oct 11, 2003, 03:56 PM
i had my doubts about claws till i started using neis after i found it beggining of september, claws are slow yes but if you know how to use one FULLY then you would not dislike claws, every one has there veiws on weps they like and dont like, so calling someone a "novice" or "newb" just becuase of there choice of weps they use pretty much makes you the novice. even in online ruins i can take a neis and kill in a full combo with the special the most i have done was 3000+ with that claw LEGIT wise, dunno what enemy took that massive hit, i think it was a dark bringer but not sure. i just remmeber that damage.

Claws in no way suck in form or shape it's YOU that suck WITH them. same goes fr sabers or ven katanas but i dont like the my self, even tho i try to use them..

I hate the day this claw got spread yes.

and people who say things like "im glad ther spread so ppl wont brag"

not once did i brag about claw but i did have people mad at me becuase i would not let them "dupe" it basicly these type of people are mad becuase somone has somthing they don't, not cause somone brags, that was pretty much the ONLY findable legit item left in this game and a "certain" person has now killed it all becuase he was mad people had it and he did'nt its amere issue of jelousy and revenge not coming up with some falz bs about so people wont brag. but i how ever still have something tobe proud of, i still hold the unteked real neis which im certain won't leave my hands, thats the only proof i have to ensure i found mine.

ginko990
Oct 11, 2003, 05:30 PM
My LEGIT!!! Nei's Claw (100/95/0/0/100) does 2100+ per special attack in forest!!!!!

So it can be useful.

Mystil
Oct 12, 2003, 04:45 AM
^Awesome percents.

One thing I can say bout the claw now, that I've finally seen what it looks like. It sure looks better on HUnes.

PABLOparavida
Oct 12, 2003, 07:06 PM
ginko there is no way that is legit. Right?

ginko990
Oct 12, 2003, 11:40 PM
On 2003-10-12 17:06, PABLOparavida wrote:
ginko there is no way that is legit. Right?

No....no, that was a lie.

On 2003-10-12 02:45, Silhouette wrote:
^Awesome percents.

One thing I can say bout the claw now, that I've finally seen what it looks like. It sure looks better on HUnes.

HUnewearls are the only class that can yield the Real Nei's Claw.

Mystil
Oct 13, 2003, 11:27 AM
Oh (well it's no wonder why it looks best on one). Buuuuuuutttt.........claw weapons are so hard to use. :/

BogusKun
Oct 14, 2003, 07:12 AM
Nei's Claw is one of the idiotic weapons to ever grace PSO> I rather use LAVIS CANNON

Shake
Oct 15, 2003, 08:11 AM
Claws are for novice players?

Use what you like, it's a game. Have fun with it. People have forgotten that.

DarthFomar
Oct 19, 2003, 11:25 PM
On 2003-10-15 06:11, Shake wrote:
Claws are for novice players?

Yes, what Shake said. It's your game. Everybody is different, some people like guns, some like claws, and some like swords and canes. Play the way you want, not the way someone else wants you to.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

HaLLa
Oct 20, 2003, 02:25 AM
I know the person who mass duped it too

I myself would not have done it...but cant say what he does or not

Superguppie
Oct 20, 2003, 03:28 AM
On 2003-10-15 06:11, Shake wrote:

Indeed, use what you like. But it kinda sucks when my fun is ruined by someone that has a different definition of that word...
If you don't like the way a teammate behaves, leave the team...

HaLLa
Oct 20, 2003, 03:53 AM
yea I dont know why he just kept it and didnt dupe it...then he would have something not many others did...

Superguppie
Oct 20, 2003, 09:48 AM
On 2003-10-20 01:53, HaLLa wrote:
yea I dont know why he just kept it and didnt dupe it...then he would have something not many others did...

Weird that you don't know. I think he had a thread about it that got him quite a bit of flames...
Can't find it right now, but the main reason was him being fed up with some bahavior of some gamers, so he decided it would be better to give one to all assholes he was fed up with...
Uh, Mod, can you find that thread?

PABLOparavida
Oct 20, 2003, 03:54 PM
On 2003-10-20 00:25, HaLLa wrote:
I know the person who mass duped it too

I myself would not have done it...but cant say what he does or not

Im would have duped it slowly. Not thousands at a time.

ADE
Oct 20, 2003, 04:04 PM
Well, does this really matter? I'd say the mass duping of the TJSword was a bigger deal than this...

And to the person that said he can't trade off his duped one: do you enjoy ripping off legits with dupes? If so, you are an asshole. If you're a duper and you're mad about not being able to trade, just go get duped stuff. Duh. Stop intentionally attacking and ruining the way others play.

PABLOparavida
Oct 20, 2003, 04:06 PM
the TJ Sword was worse because all hunters can use it. This only one hunter can.

Nightmarexlc
Oct 20, 2003, 04:17 PM
Duping the whole "UBER RAREZ!" just makes people mad, and thus makes people want to hunt you down and do horrible things to you... scary...

Why can't people dupe funny thing? Like me? I got a Silence claw with 10/0/0/0/60! Yup a Silence claw with 60 HIT so i duped it and gave it to some cool HUs They all said "uuumm i'm coo" (looks at &%) "OMG LOL! Thanx d00d i'll give it a shot lol xD"
or something like that... I think that was pretty funny. So if ya see someone ownin with a Silence claw, Just say "60 hit?" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Xiu_Hazuki
Oct 25, 2003, 01:04 AM
I love claws. It takes some work with, but hey, challenge yourself right? Being comfortable with never getting hit or using ranged attacks or effiecency seems boring to me. Whats the point of playing when you rarely have to worry about something going wrong? I like being in the enemies face. I don't have a real Nei Claw yet, but I'd love to get one someday, because I love ALL Spirit weapons. My best weapon in the DC days wasn't even rare! It was a Spirit Gladius + 15 with 0/0/50/45/60. I could deal over 2,000 damage with it and it didn't miss very often until Ultimate. When I finally found another Spirit Gladius in X-Box, I put it in my bank because I just couldn't bear to part ways with it...

I'm content with my normal Nei Claw (GC) and Heart of Poumn (X-Box) for now.

Btw, claws for novices? It takes skill to be effective with them. You need to know what enemies can take three hit combos easily, what enemies you should only drop to two so you don't get hit, and how to avoid being surrounded... A novice uses a gun, or a partisan. Its kind of like a person who camps in a first person shooter. Annoying, and everyone does it. Be unique. =P Use the Frying Pan!

PABLOparavida
Oct 25, 2003, 12:14 PM
I hate all claws. I can't get used to them.