PDA

View Full Version : Billy Hatcher and the Giant Rappy

Doomed2k
Oct 7, 2003, 07:55 PM
This is pretty weird. My brother had just bought Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg. He went to multi player and started to vs. my sister. Along the battle he got an egg that was silver and had what they called "The Sign of the Blue Hedghog". He eventually hatched the egg and a rag rappy appeared! The rappy only had a dash attack similar to when the rappy runs away in episode one and two. I couldn't get a picture of this so if anyone else owns this game and could get a picture of the billy hatcher rappy i would be grateful.

ginko990
Oct 7, 2003, 08:03 PM
Whats this game? Link or explaination please? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Gradius
Oct 7, 2003, 08:39 PM
http://www.gamespy.com/previews/august03/billyhatchergcn/

Spider
Oct 9, 2003, 05:21 AM
Thats pretty crazy, Rappy is apearing everywhere these days, what a crazy character, cant wait for KFC to make the rappy meal with free rappy toy!

Cerris
Oct 9, 2003, 06:20 AM
rappy fan 4 free! at kfc!

goldbrease
Oct 9, 2003, 09:55 AM
Buy a ten peace chicken bucket and get a rappy feather!

Aunt_Betty
Oct 9, 2003, 06:25 PM
i got to get this game

Bradicus
Oct 9, 2003, 06:29 PM
the sonic eggs geive you one of many sonic team creatures (knuckles, tails, rappy, cat thing from chu chu rocket (?) )
They kill opponents in one hit.

ps, i rented the game, and it was FUN. I thought it would be another "Wario World" (which i beat in one night) but it turned out to have a surprizing amount of depth (and a story line involving four kids in magic chicken suits...)

LamerPanda
Oct 9, 2003, 06:46 PM
Stupid eggs keep appearing in single-player, but I can't do anything. ;-; Maybe I have to get further/farther/whatever.

Realm
Oct 9, 2003, 07:12 PM
IMO product placement with in your company is what keep businesses alive

PABLOparavida
Oct 9, 2003, 08:01 PM
thats awesome. is the game any good?

AndyPandy
Oct 10, 2003, 04:30 AM
No.

Soude
Oct 12, 2003, 08:41 AM
i love the game its SO fun but yes there is a rappy in the game. so far i found:Sonic,a Kapu-Kapu(chu chu rocket),Tails, a rappy, and some wired dememted monkey thing with a sombero

rena-ko
Oct 12, 2003, 09:34 AM
the monkey thing is called Amigo, from ... *plays heartbeatraising musicjingle* samba de amigo (DC)!

hm... seems to be a fun game, even though it didnt sell well in japan at releasedate...