PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Purplenum's have hope!!!

AngelAlys
Oct 8, 2003, 06:39 AM
I have found it pretty difficult getting rares as a Purplenum [dont even mention Psycho Wand to me], but a couple of nights ago when I was doing EN4 with my friend jeff I found a Spread Needle with a base % Hit of 20, so I think I can raise it to around 30 ish if I max tech it [currently unteched and may stay that way]. So have hope guys and rest assured it wont be mass duped so no death threats here please http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Now where are those dam Mils... grrrr

fireant
Oct 8, 2003, 08:08 AM
Nice find

Mystil
Oct 8, 2003, 08:17 AM
Eh, I have a purplenum and she has no problems finding rares. :| Great find though, I've never found a Spread Needle.

AlphaDoom
Oct 8, 2003, 11:41 AM
Yeah congrats, I think the odds are 1/1050 so well done. Might try myself when I get to ruins.

Mystic_Jon
Oct 8, 2003, 11:51 AM
You had me going there, i thought you had found the psycho wand. I also thought that i was going to have to congratulate you (through gritted teeth obviously).

But as it was the needle, i can give you a sincere congrats. Well done!

*points at sig* grr dam mils

Nightmarexlc
Oct 8, 2003, 01:56 PM
Cool! A needle with 20% hit?! My RAcaseal could really use something like that! I'm happy for ya!

PJ
Oct 8, 2003, 03:35 PM
Well, I'm purplenum and I have yet to find any real rares (Like... interesting stuff). I'm also level 128 XD Currently trying to get Windmill though... only 4 Mil Lilies -_- (Temple lilies)

PABLOparavida
Oct 8, 2003, 03:41 PM
purplenum is awesome they find mechguns. i like mechguns.

Quo
Oct 8, 2003, 03:48 PM
Congrats on your find. (Took a break from the mils, I guess). Wish I could get some luck with my lavis cannon. Stupid Tollaws.

PABLOparavida
Oct 8, 2003, 03:49 PM
Good luck quo. That's the luck you need http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AlphaDoom
Oct 8, 2003, 04:02 PM
And it's a killer when tollaws drop a "red item" only to find photon drop which I might of thought would of been the real agito...or maybe not.

PABLOparavida
Oct 8, 2003, 04:05 PM
I should hunt it with my purplenum.

whizkid7
Oct 8, 2003, 05:27 PM
That's quite the find. I myself have never found a needle with my purplenum (no matter how much I wanted to) but he was lucky enough to score TWO Psycho Wands off 2 Mil Lilies. Now if only I had that kind of luck with Tollaws...3200+ and still no Lavis Cannon, but about 21 PDs.

Quo
Oct 8, 2003, 06:26 PM
On 2003-10-08 15:27, whizkid7 wrote:
That's quite the find. I myself have never found a needle with my purplenum (no matter how much I wanted to) but he was lucky enough to score TWO Psycho Wands off 2 Mil Lilies. Now if only I had that kind of luck with Tollaws...3200+ and still no Lavis Cannon, but about 21 PDs.

I'm over 6,000 tollaws and no lavis cannon or photon drops (from tollaws). 1 mil, 0 psycho wands. 1 'torr 0 frozen shooters. I haven't bothered looking for anything else.