PDA

View Full Version : Two years and a half and two times in two days

neko-chan
Oct 8, 2003, 06:45 AM
Doh! I've been here for more than two years, and still know just a little minority of you.

Like two days ago, I was in Alcyone 6 looking for three players to join my C-Mode team and... *pop* three players pop in one after each other. One of them as a significant name: Malkavian.

So, I ask him if he's the same Malkavian from PSOW. And he is! ^_^

I'm playing this game since December 2000 (JP V1) and I've never, EVER met him online! And what happens now? He joins a random C-Mode game and we meet each other.

But... yesterday... was looking, again! for C-Mode players to join my team. I do a "Choice Search" and a HUcaseal named Vanessa S. appears in the results. I mail her, asking if she wants to join a C8 game and she's like: "OK, BRT".

She joins my game and she greets me with "How's Neko?". My reply is something like: "Uh? Do I know you?". And Vanessa: "Yup, I'm Malkavian!".

Again! Can't believe! Two times in two days, after at least two years and a half we're playing the same game while posting on the same forum.

Oh, well... my story sucks I guess... just to let you know how much Pioneer 2 in tiny, after all. ^_^;

_Sinue_
Oct 8, 2003, 06:54 AM
Actually, you mailed me not too long ago asking if I wanted to game - but I was in the middle of something and couldn't make it. I've been trying to search your card since then to catch up on that game, but you're never online anymore at the same time I am. ._.

I think you know me by either my HUmar Tesla or my FOnewearl Mana.

Coxy
Oct 8, 2003, 09:17 AM
I've played malk in something else, i can't remember what though, i think it was motogp

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 8, 2003, 10:50 AM
Perhaps you'll meet a few other PSOW'ers over time. Personally, starting tomorrow, I should be online quite a bit. Heh... Cable guy comes to hook up the broadband tomorrow... No more reserves about gettin' online! Yay!

Link00seven
Oct 8, 2003, 11:28 AM
That is like, great luck!

Malkavian
Oct 8, 2003, 11:45 AM
On 2003-10-08 07:17, Coxy wrote:
I've played malk in something else, i can't remember what though, i think it was motogp

Im sure that wasn't me. I never played that game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
My name is not really original, maybe that's the reason.

Going back to topic.
Yes is quite funny and a real paradox. Both playing PSO since always and we meet 2 times in 2 days accidentally.
I think not just PSO but life is full of this type of things

Coxy
Oct 8, 2003, 12:48 PM
On 2003-10-08 09:45, Malkavian wrote:

On 2003-10-08 07:17, Coxy wrote:

Im sure that wasn't me. I never played that game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
My name is not really original, maybe that's the reason.

Going back to topic.
Yes is quite funny and a real paradox. Both playing PSO since always and we meet 2 times in 2 days accidentally.
I think not just PSO but life is full of this type of things

if your Gamertag is malkavian then it has to be you, you can't use tags that have already been used. maybe a different game, I cant remember exactly

mine is coxy13

Celestial
Oct 8, 2003, 12:53 PM
i havent ran into much people off here on GC PSO

neko-chan
Oct 8, 2003, 01:07 PM
On 2003-10-08 10:53, Celestial wrote:
i havent ran into much people off here on GC PSO

We played togheter once I think. You (if was really you) were a HUnewearl named Celestial with blue outfit and a Yamato, and I was a FOnewearl named yupi. Too bad I was disconnected after a few minutes thanks to the PPPoE issue. ._.

PABLOparavida
Oct 8, 2003, 03:47 PM
I like meeting people from PSOW its cool.

-benjamin-
Oct 8, 2003, 03:58 PM
well heres a list of my GC chars:

benjamin - HUcast - hard

black wolf - RAmar - normal

ultramagnus - RAcast - normal

dark angel - FOmar - hard (offline at mo)

zidane - FOnewm - hard (offline at mo)

jessica - FOnewearl - normal (sisters)

aeris - HUnewearl - hard (sisters, offline)

anna - RAmarl - normal (sisters, offline)

tempest - HUcaseal - hard

omegaV - HUmar - normal (i HATE humars)

nightchild - RAcaseal - normal (defence ranger??? they dont get hit how i play =) )

bleedingsoul - FOmarl - normal

chars lost to fsodX a bit ago =(

benjamin-HUcast-lv.100-found: G/battle, demo comet with 25 hit! redHGun with 30% hit!!!! and other stuff like armours (electro frame was best i think)

black wolf-RAmar-lv.67-fave char =

jessica-FOnewearl-lv.45-sisters main char

Dave-RAcast-lv.46-friends char

if any1 see's me plz help me get to ult in time for halo (rofl, trying with hucast again) or can cells been found in hard,v.hard etc? coz i want a chao =))

o well, peace out

GuerillaPimp
Oct 8, 2003, 06:04 PM
I had a brief run in with Ginko a few months back, but after a few game issues, FSOD and MS deleting my save file (bastards!) I traded a few things with JSpace too..

DOG21313
Oct 8, 2003, 06:33 PM
Hey, just recently, I was playing online and went into a game with Jeff and Maia [PSE] and I knew Jeff was from PSOW, so I said hi to him and Maia, who I already knew. We went through Ruins and got to Falz, and finally got to his 3rd form, where some weird guy came in and started asking Maia about "packets" and then said some random stuff like "I no ur IP address!" And, in particular, he said: "I no wut forums u go 2" at which point Jeff (who I knew was from PSOW) said: "Is this the guy whose been following your threads?" So I automatically thought "Shes from PSOW? I didn't know that!" We eventually beat Falz, and the strange stalker person left, and I asked Maia if she was from PSOW. She said yes, so I said "Cool!" I had known someone already on the game, without even knowing they were from PSOW lol!

Ok... thats a little confusing... ya had to be there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PABLOparavida
Oct 8, 2003, 07:03 PM
That's cool i met some people like that. Its always fun.

Servbot41
Oct 8, 2003, 09:58 PM
heh...I dont know ANYONE here online anywhere! Of course I just got here...but thats besides the point! Im going online depending on the money and stuff (parents...) but most likely yes.

AngelAlys
Oct 9, 2003, 03:18 AM
On 2003-10-08 16:33, DOG21313 wrote:
Hey, just recently, I was playing online and went into a game with Jeff and Maia [PSE] and I knew Jeff was from PSOW, so I said hi to him and Maia, who I already knew. We went through Ruins and got to Falz, and finally got to his 3rd form, where some weird guy came in and started asking Maia about "packets" and then said some random stuff like "I no ur IP address!" And, in particular, he said: "I no wut forums u go 2" at which point Jeff (who I knew was from PSOW) said: "Is this the guy whose been following your threads?" So I automatically thought "Shes from PSOW? I didn't know that!" We eventually beat Falz, and the strange stalker person left, and I asked Maia if she was from PSOW. She said yes, so I said "Cool!" I had known someone already on the game, without even knowing they were from PSOW lol!

Ok... thats a little confusing... ya had to be there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And just to prove it here I am Maia [PSE]... stalkerless at the minute... lol