PDA

View Full Version : i hate cards!

tank1
Oct 8, 2003, 07:09 AM
im sure many of you will disagree or wot ever but PSO ep 3 i hate it i mean cards why couldnt they make a proper sequel to epsisode 1&2 i mean sega is really dragging its ass i cant wait till ep4 or wotever it is when sega gets its act togehter

opaopajr
Oct 8, 2003, 07:59 AM
i don't know i'm undecided; do you, or do you not know proper English grammar?

dude i had serious trouble reading that. proof-read. heck everyone tends to make poor grammar mistakes on the 'net (me, big culprit!), but i was having trouble making sense of what you were saying.

there's a function to edit your posts, i recommend using it. i use it several times, especially when i'm typing late at night. clean this up, it might get more responses then.

HUShadow
Oct 8, 2003, 09:01 PM
Then don't come to this part of the boards. You don't like cards? Don't post it where you'll get the most flaming. Crap, I'm sick of this always happenning. Poeple coming to a board just to say how much they hate the topic of it. Then post in friggin' fresh kills or something, just not here. This place is for people who LIKE card games, and if you don't, oh no! Post somewhere else. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

P.S: Sorry, mods, for the flaming, but this stuff really pisses me off, I see it on every board I go on.

Kent
Oct 9, 2003, 10:11 AM
Honestly, I don't think anyone here really cares how much you hate cards.

Zaneatron
Oct 9, 2003, 11:29 AM
this would probably best fit in in rants, not fresh kills, seeing he is ranting about the cards used in ep3.
also ep3 is the last in the current series. there will be more though, just not the same style as it were.
also have you considered what ep3 would be like if it was exactly like ep1&2. it would be lame. think about it. doing exactly what weve been doing again. hack and slash becomes somewhat boring after a while. think about another game exactly the same.
the new system brings in more strategy and more thought is needed, rather than A A X or somthing.
i like the idea and am getting a JP import, now the question is buying a licence, doh!

LollipopLolita
Oct 9, 2003, 01:22 PM
right, did you play the game?

Zaneatron
Oct 9, 2003, 02:55 PM
who are you talking to? me or tank1?

LollipopLolita
Oct 9, 2003, 03:22 PM
tank1

Zaneatron
Oct 9, 2003, 03:23 PM
ok, good, i thought you were having a go at me again, im trying not to get on anyones bad side now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif (no mod theories here)

s.TiNgEr
Oct 9, 2003, 06:19 PM
(no mod theories here)

we all just love your theories... =)

I love card games

Zaneatron
Oct 10, 2003, 05:57 PM
On 2003-10-09 16:19, s.TiNgEr wrote:

(no mod theories here)

we all just love your theories... =)

I love card games

wow im like a cult hero now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

i also hope i like card games

HUShadow
Oct 11, 2003, 11:21 AM
On 2003-10-09 09:29, Zane-online wrote:
this would probably best fit in in rants, not fresh kills, seeing he is ranting about the cards used in ep3.

Eh, whatever. I haven't quite aquanted myself to much of the boards yet. But you got my point, yeah?

Zaneatron
Oct 11, 2003, 02:14 PM
well, rants is a place for people to let off steam, thus this thread springs to mind, I Hate cards!
quite a few threads in rants have the word hate featured in the title, therefore i came to my conclusion that it should be in there but is acceptable here for the purpose of it being about EP3.
freah kills is a place for spam threads that have no relevance or meaning, such as counting games and rubbies talk to uncle bob about those
seeing this isnt spam and has clear intent, i disreguarded the fresh kills idea, and suggested rants. thankyou

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zane-online on 2003-10-11 12:15 ]</font>