PDA

View Full Version : Curious question about the Twin Pyschoguns..

Mystil
Oct 8, 2003, 07:56 AM
Who here has found one and uses it? I've had mine since I was...level 35 on my HUnewearl(now 144). People are always shocked when I use one, and wonder where I got it. I mean is it really that rare? Just wondering, cause I've met only one player through out my 700 something hours, that has also had this rare.

Stricker
Oct 8, 2003, 09:19 AM
I have one. But hey I have seen a lot of those, dupes of course.

neko-chan
Oct 8, 2003, 09:27 AM
I've found a couple of them in V-Hard Purplenum Temple. Their special kinda sucks to me (drains TP to launch a weird piercing attack) and they can't be ground. But, yes, they look nice... expecially if you have a dark/matching costume.

Don't know why almost anyone refuse to use them. Maybe 'cause high hit percents Vulcans and Gatlings are more easily to find and more effective in battle.

Mystil
Oct 8, 2003, 11:18 AM
They really suck without a hit percentage. Of course any mech does, but this, like GULD MILLA, is one of those mechs that really needs hit percentage. And for as long as I've been using them, I didn't know that special attack drains TP. It is very useful for me in ruins.

*/Correction, I had it since 45(slappes forehead).

neko-chan
Oct 8, 2003, 01:16 PM
I've tried them again and... d'oh! They don't drain TP... I wonder why they call them Psychogun then... maybe because Androids can't equip them?

Whoa, anyway: sorry for the misinformation! ^_^;;;

Soukosa
Oct 8, 2003, 01:45 PM
On 2003-10-08 11:16, neko-chan wrote:
I wonder why they call them Psychogun then... maybe because Androids can't equip them?

According to the description, they use "thought patterns" to "destroy enemies". I guess that since androids don't have brains, they can't power them.

PABLOparavida
Oct 8, 2003, 04:09 PM
I have one they are terrible. Well at least compared to the guld millas! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Reenee
Oct 8, 2003, 04:36 PM
It's right up there with L&K. No complaining.

Mystil
Oct 8, 2003, 08:48 PM
On 2003-10-08 11:45, Sounomi wrote:

On 2003-10-08 11:16, neko-chan wrote:
I wonder why they call them Psychogun then... maybe because Androids can't equip them?

According to the description, they use "thought patterns" to "destroy enemies". I guess that since androids don't have brains, they can't power them.

That makes a lot of since considering that a human player can put thier whole ARMS inside the guns. Meaning there's some thought reading device in it that reads your mind from the nerves in your arms. o_o

BlackRanger
Oct 8, 2003, 08:51 PM
Rightttt...

edwinsu
Oct 9, 2003, 03:33 AM
i used mine before i started grinding my combats. i dont think you can grind the psychoguns but then again i havent tried. personnaly i like them more then the combats due to the photon launcher special. but then again i'm a snow queen > frozen shooter kinda guy

-edwinsu-