PDA

View Full Version : Rare Weapon Locations

Omege12
Apr 1, 2001, 06:24 AM
If you have found a rare weapon down on Ragol, please post here the following things:

Rare Weapon's Name
Your level, hours played, and Section ID.
What diffuculty weapon was found in.
What area weapon was found in.
What monster weapon was found in.
Also put if weapon was in a crate.

I really want to know where twin brand, lavis cannon, and soul banish are found. But post all rare finds here. Peace.

Sai-Yuk
Apr 1, 2001, 06:28 AM
S-Beats Blades: Kill a Sinow Beat (Any time/diff) and get it to drop its arms, take them to dr. mon and he'll make the blades

Soul Eater - Kill a Hildeblue for it (Unknown) and they may drop it or the soul easter side quest...

Soul Banish - Apparently found by killing with the soul eater in the ruins (Unknown)

Twin Brand - Apparently got from killing a Ganrez (unknown)

Stag Cutlery - Apprently found in the v. hard forest and the 'fake in yellow quest'

Delsabers Left/Right arm Kill a delsaber for them... Sometimes their dropped

Thats all i can really say for now...

Gericault
Apr 1, 2001, 07:22 AM
Brave Knuckles: Found two, both in Vhard Forest 1, both dropped by Boomas, both offline.

Kaladgolg: Found one in Vhard Forest 2, dropped either by a Booma variant or a Wolf variant, not precisely sure which (crowded room, and I wield a Spread Needle with the 'kill em all and let God sort em out' approach), offline.

Soul Eater and Frying Pan: Obtained the usual way

Delsaber's Buster: Dropped by a Delsaber in the NORMAL (!) ruins while I was helping a friend level, online obviously.

Double Saber: Found in Vhard Mines 1 in a small room full of boxes and Gillchics. I blasted the Gillchics into the boxes, so I'm not sure if it was from the box or the Gillchics, sorry. Again, Spread Needle http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif ... offline.

And that is it for my rare weapon finds. On the other hand, for some reason, since I hit level 80 I can't go into the Ruins without tripping over Invisible Barriers and Sacred Barriers...

CASH
Apr 1, 2001, 12:33 PM
Damn you. Damn you all! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Selthik
Apr 1, 2001, 01:20 PM
Double Saber: One on normal Ruins, one on vh ruins off of a gillchic.

DB'S Armor: Found off of a Booma in VH Forest

Ultimate Frame (rare?): Once off of DF (hard), once in chest in VH Ruins

Not too big on finding rares I wish I could find some more =P

kanyon
Apr 1, 2001, 03:00 PM
I've found like 8 Double Sabres so far on V-Hard Mines, and a Delsabers Right Arm on normal ruins. I'm a Redria.

Tabolet
Apr 1, 2001, 08:30 PM
67 HUCast here, Bluefull ID.

Brave Knuckle - Online, VHard Forest from a Boomba (in the first enemy area, no less).

Agito (1977) - VHard Caves 2, found in a crate. Also found Book of Katana3 in the same session from a Guil Shark at the end of Caves 1.

2 Photon Claws - Both in VHard Mines. Found one in Mines 1 in a crate in the very first screen, got to Vol Opt and decided I needed more exp (I know, I know, it's Vol Opt. I'm just paranoid). Restarted and found another in a crate in Mines 2.

Suppressed Gun - Found it sorting through VHard Ruins 2 specials, so I'm not sure where I got it. Ended up tekking to a neg 10 HIT, and I couldn't use it anyway, so I sold it.

Seems I hadn't found any rares (other than the obligatory Soul Eater/Pan) before VHard. Also, how's everybody elses luck with enemy parts weapons? I've been through ruins 1 and 2 over 20 times in various difficulties and have yet to see an arm. Same goes for Mines and Sinow Beats.

Oh, and does Fake in Yellow really work for the Stag? I've done it many times and in nearly 100 Rappies, I've never seen one drop a weapon of any kind.

zanza
Apr 1, 2001, 11:47 PM
TABOLET,
I'VE GOTTEN DEL SABER'S ARMS TWICE.
ONCE OFFLINE ON VHARD AND THE OTHER ONLINE ON HARD BOTH WERE IN RUINS.
I'VE PLAYED A GOOD 300+HRS NOW SO
I'M WONDERING WHEN THE PAN ARM'S DROP ALREADY! DAMN I WANT THOSE BAD!!!http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

zanza
Apr 1, 2001, 11:52 PM
OH BTW: LAVIS CANNON AND OROTIAGITO CAN ONLY BE OBTAINED BY JAPANESE. SAD BUT TRUE....
(GOOD THING I HAVE COUSIN'S THEREhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
NOW IF I CAN ONLY ASK THEM TO PART WITH THEM...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif)

Republic
Apr 2, 2001, 01:15 AM
I found my first special weapon ever.

Who: Level 27 RAmar (Skyly)
What: Kaladgolg
Where: Forest 2 (Hard) - ONLINE alone though
When: 40 hours
Why: Every single Forest enemy was killed via Spread Needle (friend gave me) and then I picked up the loot so I don't know but judging by the place most likely a Booma or ilk, maybe a Hildebear and doubtfully a Wolf or Rappie.

-Republic, Level 27 RAmar (Skyly)

P.S.
Sorry I can't be more specific on who dropped it but I'm not sure at all. Also this is mt first character and I'm new.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Republic on 2001-04-01 23:19 ]</font>

Sai-Yuk
Apr 2, 2001, 05:33 AM
On 2001-04-01 18:30, Tabolet wrote:
Oh, and does Fake in Yellow really work for the Stag? I've done it many times and in nearly 100 Rappies, I've never seen one drop a weapon of any kind.
Apparently its ultra rare and has to be on v.hard - i got 3 luck materials on one run but never saw a rare weapon - i read it in various places but never found one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

escotia
Apr 2, 2001, 06:32 AM
victors axe: forest off a hildebear (hard) not sure about other difficulities. my id is viridia

purhaze
Apr 2, 2001, 07:42 AM
i found 2 good rares today,

Mines2 hard dificulty

ID PINKAL

Items, PROTO REGENE GEAR & SUPRESSED GUN both in the same room, it was pretty cool

MORB
Apr 2, 2001, 07:51 AM
For the soul banish, somebody told me once that it can be obtained by doing the soul eater side quest in very hard. Dunno if it's true, though. I'll try it as soon as I feel i can do it.

Jayhovah
Apr 2, 2001, 09:46 AM
This is what I can remember.
I'm Whithill or whatever its called.

Anyways:

Book of KATANA1, offline, normal(!), after i beat the mines boss it was in a box. Approximately level 25-30 I think.

Delsabres Right arm, online, whithill game, approximtely level 70.

Double sabre, offline, Forest, Hard.

Book of KATANA1 (Again) offline, Caves, Very hard, in that weird room with that pit in the middle.

Photon Claw, online, level 92, unknown game type. Caves, dropped by a grass assassin, I think. It was hectic, I can't remember for sure.

Agito (fake) offline, forest in a box, Hard.

I also have a silence claw, 2 other double sabres, and tons of Celestial Shields, Ultimate Shields, etc, all found in the ruins.

Reaper
Apr 2, 2001, 05:28 PM
lucky sods!

rekonstruct
Apr 2, 2001, 06:13 PM
I was playing yesterday with my Whitill RAmar in the VHard Caves, and cracked open a box in Cave 3, and found a Diska of Liberator, this is not good. Not good at all.

DarkWolf
Apr 2, 2001, 06:43 PM
Lessee... DarkWolf is Purplenum, about 275 hours logged and found...
1 Brave Knuckle in Forest V. Hard first room with monsters on a Booma, offline.
a Double Saber in Mines V. Hard on a Gilchic online
a Flame Visit in Caves V.Hard online on a Japanese server
a Delsaber's Buster in Ruins Normal offline
Book of Katana 1 in Caves V.Hard online
Agito (fake) 1977 in Caves V. Hard offline
Soul Eater and Frying Pan (the normal way)
Dragonslayer from the Dragon on Hard and V. Hard online and offline
Parasite Wear : Del Rol Hard and V. Hard, online only when I don't create the team
Gae Bolg bought online from a game I didn't create
Bloody Art bought online from a game I didn't create
About 10 Photon Claws from every area on Hard to V. Hard
A Burning Ripper online (area unknown)
a few Diskas of Braveman V.Hard Ruins offline
a Slicer of Assassin V. Hard Ruins offline
Light Relief V. Hard Ruins offline

Varistas, DB's saber, Flowen's sword, Vices, Justices (can buy, but rarely find), Justys (haven't found any since I hit lvl 90), Crush Bullets(Hard Ruins on), Meteor Smash(Hard Ruins on), Blade Dance(Hard or V. Hard Mines on), Clubs of Laconium(V.hard ruins), Battle Verge(V.hard ruins), Fire Scepter Agni (V.hard ruins), Visks, Guardian Armor(V.hard ruins), Divinity Barrier(V.hard ruins and can buy), Ultimate shield(V.hard ruins), Spiritual Shield(V.hard ruins), Celestial Shield(V.hard ruins), God/Power(V.hard ruins), God/Mind(V.hard ruins), and God/Legs(V.hard ruins) are EXTREMELY common.

Plague is Redria, about 25-30 hours logged and has just found a Varista in the Forest on Hard (Her first rare!)

[addsig]"http://home1.gte.net/npdw/pso-darkwolf2.jpg">

Words of wisdom for the week...

The dragon is nothing more than a lizard that
ate an Inferno Bazooka...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: DarkWolf on 2001-04-02 17:09 ]</font>

Tabolet
Apr 2, 2001, 08:49 PM
>> 2 Photon Claws <<

Addendum - After several more trips through the mines, it's Photon Claws 5, Sinow Arms 0.

Oh, and two Gae Bolgs (once again, from mines). Not that it matters, since I can generally find them with better % from the store.

I know it's a pretty one-sided trade, but would anyone consider trading some non-duped Sinow arms or S-Beats for several Photon Claws? Two of 'em are tekked and grinded (one with no % to +20, other with 25 Dark to +16), and three remain untekked.

Or how about a double saber, then? I've been unable to find one of 'em throughout the whole game.

Wu
Apr 2, 2001, 09:36 PM
Id trade you a dbl saber for a gae bolg with good percents to dark and a beast, and no negs.

AzNDarKNesS
Apr 2, 2001, 09:58 PM
Well i am level 54 i played about 58 hours.
I am a Fomarl name Leia(I am a guy)=)

Delsaber arm: normal ruins 1! amazing
Twin Brand: vhard ruins 3 online!
thats albout it... lol

Tabolet
Apr 3, 2001, 01:16 AM
Adde-dendum - Another trip through the mines yields two more Photon Claws, no % bonuses. But no S-Beat arms, of course.

Anyhow, that's 7 Photon Claws in two days. 5 Untekked, and 2 with +20, one of which has 25% dark. Isn't there anybody out there who reeeeeeally needs one of these things?

I'm begining to think time is a huge factor in this. I'm 72 at about 90 hours, and despite scouring entire levels for hours upon end, I'm not finding anything.

Should I just leave myself in Pioneer 2 for a couple days, or what?

Nex_Nergal
Apr 3, 2001, 09:34 AM
Well it's kind of hard to remember all of them,
but I do remember finding an AGITO in ruins on Hard.
I think I was somewhere around lv 60, my sec ID is SKYLY.