PDA

View Full Version : Ripped off by a lazy HUmar!!

Sarah_Tenshi
Oct 8, 2003, 05:48 PM
The other day, I was on a Seabed run with some people. We split up in two groups to get a switch. I was playing my FOneweral there. I entered a room and started combat. The person with me was a HUmar, who decided to sit outside the room till the room was almost cleared. I hit a Delbiter 6 times with Megid before it died, and holy crap it dropped a rare! At that point the HUmar ran in and grabbed it, then ran of with nothing more than a lol.

The part that pissed me off... this was a Viridia game, it was a Staff type rare... and off a Delbiter... I lost out on a Psycho Wand because of his thieving ass!!

Has this happened to anyone else out there? Just want to know if Im not alone, and if this happens a lot...

neko-chan
Oct 8, 2003, 06:04 PM
Well... what can I say... you made me cry ;_;

You should avoid HUmars in the same way dogs should avoid fleas... HUmars, RAmars and even some FOmar are the worst piece of scumbag PSO has ever had. I'd play in a room full of nine Sinow Red, ten Baranz and 5 Delbiter, rather than playing with another of those terrible HUmars.

*random curses at HUmars censored for obvious reasons*

Reece
Oct 8, 2003, 06:24 PM
Whoa! I am a RAmar! only n00bs are crap

Mystil
Oct 8, 2003, 08:56 PM
On 2003-10-08 16:04, neko-chan wrote:

You should avoid HUmars in the same way dogs should avoid fleas... HUmars, RAmars and even some FOmar are the worst piece of scumbag PSO has ever had. I'd play in a room full of nine Sinow Red, ten Baranz and 5 Delbiter, rather than playing with another of those terrible HUmars.

While that holds true for most of the male character class, they still are the best to be played with, when I have my fo.

Nai_Calus
Oct 8, 2003, 09:56 PM
As a HUmar, I bitterly resent the above statements about HUmars.

Besides, any class can be grabby.

The HUmar in question was an asshole(Even if he does have a FO who can use it, it's still assholic to do nothing and then claim the rares found.) We're not all assholes, though. ._. *huggles own HUmars* I should get online someday so I can be a good example of HUmars that aren't fucktards.

Shadow82
Oct 8, 2003, 10:47 PM
Just don't get in a room with all RAmars.Not only will they get pwned,they'll also jack all items,even the much needed Trifluids.Nicest people imo are the FOnewearls.Haven't met one yet that is grabby or annoying.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Oct 9, 2003, 03:31 PM
On 2003-10-08 16:04, neko-chan wrote:

Ummmmmm...I have all 3 of those and I am NOTHING like that, I paly the way..if you kill the ememy, you get the rare. I am part of that rare 5-10% of nice people on PSO.

KodiaX987
Oct 9, 2003, 04:13 PM
This is why I LOVE getting up close and personal with the monsters. A partisan, a Charge attribute and a little bit of skill, and I can 0wn the opposition. Bonus: I'll be right next to the item when it drops, thus preventing jackasses from picking it up.

Jaks
Oct 10, 2003, 02:54 PM
That person probaby is on ass-ohol

SubstanceD
Oct 10, 2003, 06:13 PM
I sympathise, I really do. There are apparently alot of assholes online and thier numbers seem to be increasing on a daily basis.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SubstanceD on 2003-10-10 16:16 ]</font>

JavaMoon
Oct 10, 2003, 09:55 PM
Was the drop an actual SPECIAL WEAPON or just a red box? It could have been a Photon Drop, thus the "lol" response.

Perhaps this is just wishful thinking. -_-

SaberX
Oct 10, 2003, 10:01 PM
thats wrong... Ive gotten mad at my friends so many times when they did that to me during offline gameplay. Ive lost a bunch of items because of them... that includes a Ruby Bullet. (he took it after i killed vol opt version 2) ;_; Oh well, ill just have to find something better in the mean time...

Sarah_Tenshi
Oct 11, 2003, 05:15 PM
Yes I am 100% sure that it was a "Special Weapon" with a staff symbol. It just pisses me off when I beat the odds and someone just takes it without a second thought... He didn't help me at all in that room, he set outside the door untill the drop, then he jumped on it before I could do anything!

Uncle_bob
Oct 12, 2003, 04:32 PM
One of the reasons I started that "No Humar/BKB" team thing a while back...ungh. I know how you feel though, I've been ripped off so many times by greedy noobs that jack red boxes from enemies I've killed.

TheDarkRaven
Oct 12, 2003, 06:58 PM
Many HUmars are jerks, yes. But I am a soul HUmar and only use a Zanba, no J sword, BKB, or Double cannon. I will fight for the rights of HUmars everywhere...unless they use duped BKB's and like to say "stfu" 10,000 times daily. BE A REBEL!!!!

SaberX
Oct 12, 2003, 10:26 PM
hey....not all of us are jerks.....just the ones who are...well....jerks! dunno...

Nai_Calus
Oct 12, 2003, 11:06 PM
What I want to know is, if you're close enough to see that it's a SPECIAL WEAPON with a cane icon, how the hell you manage to -not- immediately pick it up.

And yes, not all of us HUmars are fscktards. Not all non-HUmars are nice. I personally know a really shitty FOmarl and a really shitty HUnewearl. As well as a really shitty FOnewearl, but that's the same person as the shitty HUnewearl.

Sarah_Tenshi
Oct 13, 2003, 12:43 AM
I whas going to but got hit & whas being swarmed by other things and my Inventory whas full & did not know it whas full. Hell he did nothing to help He sat out there & when it drop he ran right after it why I whas trying to stay alive.
I lost a lot of trust I had with peaple especially HUmars. A Fonewearl is not a one man army like a Humar.

Wewt
Oct 13, 2003, 08:47 AM
On 2003-10-12 22:43, Sarah_Tenshi wrote:
I lost a lot of trust I had with peaple especially HUmars. A Fonewearl is not a one man army like a Humar.

Wow.

Online racial discrimination for HUmars. Wait, I've seen this before...

PABLOparavida
Oct 13, 2003, 02:16 PM
dude thats terrible. i feel for you although nothing like that has ever happened to me. i hope it never does.

SaberX
Oct 13, 2003, 09:57 PM
hey... Thats kinda wrong....my best character is a level 124 humar... and im not really a jerk...am i? hope not. eesh, this bites. Lazy Humars giving others bad names...

Hadrian
Oct 14, 2003, 11:27 AM
i wouldnt judge someone by there char class, anyone can be a asshole, not just someone who uses a humar lol!

Firocket1690
Oct 15, 2003, 03:22 PM
On 2003-10-09 14:13, KodiaX987 wrote:
A partisan, a Charge attribute and a little bit of skill, and I can 0wn the opposition. Bonus: I'll be right next to the item when it drops, thus preventing jackasses from picking it up.

Vjaya. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Edit: P.S. I didn't say anything because most of what I was originally going to say ... has been said above. Yes, I hate HUmars too! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firocket1690 on 2003-10-15 13:25 ]</font>

Nightmarexlc
Oct 15, 2003, 07:03 PM
Thats messed up... I can so feel your pain.... I really can. The other night, i was online with a mate, he said "let's do a free run then TTF" i was like "SWEET!" a few min later a $@^$@^$ FOnewearl and a HUcaseal join.... the FO was pissin me off as it was already beacause all she did was LV 30 RAFOIE!!!

News flash.... not every monster is weak against foie techs O_O OMG!!!
no, S-D, no J-Z, no zonde no barta.... I don't mind no sd, or jz... i really don't but when you are a FO and u stand around and wait for a RA to cast S-D, when u have it yourself (i know she had because when RA didn't cast S-D the FO did... lv 30 S-D too.... >_<)

then this stupid FO does not contribute much, dies ALL the time, off stupid things and then as soon a red box drops from Canaue ( ASUKA) runs all in the middle of a heated battle right in front of me and grabs it... then goes back to P2 tekks it and says "wow ASUKA" .......!#@%$#!%#@^#@ been lookin fo that crap for TOO LONG... and this FOol gets it...That's it from now on, if I make a game it's going to be LOCKED!

TheDarkRaven
Oct 15, 2003, 07:21 PM
All character classes have at least one person being an asshippo, but HUmars have the most. That is only because HUmars are first on the create a character list. It just shows that people are lazy. Word of the day: Asshippo(Asse`-hipoe) 1.the act of showing many people that you know nothing and have an ability to annoy others. 2.a social outcast that attempts to "own" others, but to no avail. Comes from the latin word "Assetus Hiponus" ...?

Nightmarexlc
Oct 15, 2003, 08:19 PM
On 2003-10-15 17:21, TheDarkRaven wrote:
All character classes have at least one person being an asshippo, but HUmars have the most. That is only because HUmars are first on the create a character list. It just shows that people are lazy. Word of the day: Asshippo(Asse`-hipoe) 1.the act of showing many people that you know nothing and have an ability to annoy others. 2.a social outcast that attempts to "own" others, but to no avail. Comes from the latin word "Assetus Hiponus" ...?

OMG LOLZ!!! I'm sooo using that! Great Stuff! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Bradicus
Oct 16, 2003, 02:26 PM
Behind every great FO is a greater HU finding the spells.... meh, i couldnt wait for another "Hunters are teh sux!" thread.

PhoenixOfHate
Oct 22, 2003, 07:35 PM
Come now.. Maybe most HUmars are a**holes.. But not all.. I have played online a few times and I make it my business to cast resta on anyone who gets hit nearby and don't take any item that I didn't earn.. Even when the Yamato dropped in a very hard dragon run I didn't say shit to the little bitch Racaseal who took it.. She stands back while I heal, and heal.. As her dumb ass stands there letting the dragon slap her with his tail not to mention she doesn't even try to avoid the underground crap.. just walks by me and tells me to heal.. Do I look like a force?!

PABLOparavida
Oct 22, 2003, 08:30 PM
my humar just dupes and I barely talk to anyone and don't pick up anything. So I'm nice.

Firocket1690
Oct 22, 2003, 08:35 PM
One more thing ...
Maybe it's just me, but some of the FOnewearls I've seen are mostly wielding Psycho wands, (pink) Satos, and *mostly* Lv30 spells. Oh, and one more thing ... a shortcut saying
"I R TEH L3G1T !!"

Is it just me, or are the L30 techs being mass duped as well?!??

Rudoku
Oct 22, 2003, 09:09 PM
On 2003-10-22 18:35, Firocket1690 wrote:
One more thing ...
Maybe it's just me, but some of the FOnewearls I've seen are mostly wielding Psycho wands, (pink) Satos, and *mostly* Lv30 spells. Oh, and one more thing ... a shortcut saying
"I R TEH L3G1T !!"

Is it just me, or are the L30 techs being mass duped as well?!??

Welcome to last...whenever it was duped. And as a legit BKB+18 owning(won't use it until I get more grinders) HUmar, I'm insulted.

OniTatsujin
Oct 23, 2003, 06:25 PM
my highest level charcter is a HUmar, and i wouldnt be:
A) Lazy, i would fight, all the time, no matter what
B) If its a cane i dotn need/want, ill give it to the FO who wants/needs it, im not a rare hogger, and i need room in my bank anywho

so im the rare, nice 4% of the HUmars

EDIT: Stupid sticking keys!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OniTatsujin on 2003-10-23 16:26 ]</font>

PABLOparavida
Oct 25, 2003, 05:52 PM
most of my chars banks are full too. i need to get a new card just for bank guys.

Shimarisu
Oct 25, 2003, 11:02 PM
This is why I play on Japanese ships, heh.

Rare drops, whoever is stood next to it takes it, then everyone DROPS THEIR STUFF IN P2 and if you want it you claim it. If 2 people want it, you play rock/paper/scissors for it. In my time I have given up 2 ruby bullets without an argument. The third time I felt I had earned the right to have one after getting a RA to a decent level, and as nobody else wanted it I was given the drop.

And all the item grabbing shit is the reason the Japanese don't like overseas players. And the discrimination is not far off the mark, really. Only my friends who I play with would dream of giving up an item I was after, total strangers on the US ships tend to snatch and NOT ask questions later.

Since when is it every man for himself? Is this fair on ranged fighters? It's a wonder RAs and FOs ever get to pick up anything that drops on Antares.

- Shimarisu

Wewt
Oct 25, 2003, 11:19 PM
On 2003-10-25 21:02, Shimarisu wrote:
Since when is it every man for himself?
Since the fact that you and I don't share our item inventories.

Shimarisu
Oct 26, 2003, 09:32 AM
At the end of the day though, I bet I've got better stuff than you, because if you can make a good argument why you really need it, Japanese players are FAR more likely to give a rare drop up.

I don't even have a reason to play offline any more, apart from piping.

- Shimarisu