PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: Marker Pic... FOmar

ladyjaderiver
Oct 8, 2003, 07:44 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/laluna/He__s_so_pretty.JPG
Eh, my sister's FOmar...

Just felt like putting up more of my crap. This one was done with pen and prismacolour markers in a couple of hours (like two...). In a couple days I'll post a coloured pic of my HUcaseal and one of my FOmarl.

Mixfortune
Oct 8, 2003, 08:00 PM
It sort of resembles Crono, hehe.
Good coloring job. The markers aren't bleeding or anything.

MQuantum
Oct 8, 2003, 08:02 PM
Who said it is crap? you're really good.

It would take me forever to do anything called art, and If I used markers, six year olds would luagh at me...

i will be looking forward to more work from you.

LadyRedComet
Oct 8, 2003, 08:49 PM
I still can't believe you can shade with those things. If I tried that, my shading would be even worse than normal (not that I do much drawing nowadays, but still...)

ladyjaderiver
Oct 8, 2003, 09:26 PM
You should draw, you moron. *points at LadyRedComet* In case anyone's wondering, we're twin sisters! *g*

And many thanks to all who commented! It's much appreciated! BTW, I called it "crap" as in junk... I know a lot of people think it's pretty good. Crap is just a term I use (ask my sister!) for anything. *g*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ladyjaderiver on 2003-10-08 19:29 ]</font>

Layrinn
Oct 9, 2003, 02:25 AM
Hehe, well... what ever you want to call it, I think it looks great. ^.~ The shading is awesome! I'm really impressed you can do that by hand... it looks better than a lot of CG! o.O

Sagasu
Oct 9, 2003, 06:18 PM
Looks great! Looking forward to more of your work.

FluxGryphon
Oct 9, 2003, 06:24 PM
Ooo, I like it! Don't see very many marker pictures of PSO chars, so this is nifty! I especially admire the shading, since that's hard with markers. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ladyjaderiver
Oct 9, 2003, 07:53 PM
Aw, thank you all for your support! I intend on finishing another marker piece (of my FOmarl, Megumi) tomorrow, so I will be putting that up then.