PDA

View Full Version : Who is MAXIMINA ?

Crystal
Apr 1, 2001, 09:49 AM
Who is this freak? He has hacked into the PSO sever I think. What he is doing is he can send anyone on the sever (and i mean anyone) mail that just say "AAAA". Who the crap is he, and how the crap can he send mail to everyone.

P.S. Sega if you are reading this show that you can and bann this motherf**ker.

level: 61

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Crystal on 2001-04-01 07:58 ]</font>

Gilder
Apr 1, 2001, 09:37 PM
It's not a person. It's a glitch in the server.

Anonymous
Apr 2, 2001, 04:37 PM
Acculy like yesterday I read somthing writen by him and he is a real person. Also I take back every thing I said bad about him he is the coolest. Think about it to be able to do that you must be pretty smart. So now MAXIMINA For Ever. Can't wait for the next one. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Good job man!

LogiKooL
Apr 3, 2001, 08:10 AM
Maximina has been mailing me too!

Wont reply to my questions tho http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

skidz_2000
Apr 3, 2001, 12:03 PM
I get a fucking mailed by him everytime i get on pso world. Im getting sick of this shit

Kamotz
Apr 9, 2001, 09:10 PM
The whole "AAA" thing was an experiment of his. He didn't intend to send it to as many people as it did. He apparently has a higher account than the normal user. This allows him to do things we may not. He says that he has some greater goal for PSO.

Even though I have no idea what this goal is, I more or less believe him that what ever it is he's planning that it's good. He seems like a very nice person, but you never know...

JohanB
Apr 17, 2001, 07:33 PM
He has mailed me to! how can he do that??

Kent
Apr 28, 2001, 08:58 AM
hmm...interesting...my brother had recieved a mail from "AAAAA"...
I wonder who it is mailing people like this...?
Sega staff?
G-Man?
Hacker?
Some psychotic freak that enjoys smiting people with his mags?
...we may never know...

[addsig]

"WITH MY MAG, I SHALL SMITE THEE!!!"
*SMACK

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Kent on 2001-04-28 07:03 ]</font>

mareg
Apr 28, 2001, 09:06 AM
hi ive met him the git's got no comment as a preset hes got black hair down to neck and a yellow costume he say's it's a test for thing's to come

Anonymous
Apr 29, 2001, 05:03 PM
<rant>

A) Maximina is a Xploder user
B) I've spoken to other people who claim they can do the same virtually as him.
C) there's nothing special, he has a code that sends mail to users who connect. Noteibly if you stay at the ship menu too long.

I know people that can send 36555 mails to a user via simple mail and basicaly 'bomb' their connection with an Xploder. All it requires is the 'BYPASS' Code be entered, and they can enter the game with hacked items, imported items (Nei's Claw) walk thru walls. Dupe items/money/etc without Sega knowing it (i believe).

It's unfortunate but i do believe Sega intended the items to be hacked in, and the Xploder to work the way it does with PSO. Otherwise why would they put in a Bypass code that over-rides a server ban possibly, the 'server' modifications that disallow you using a banned item, coming on with a GS, etc etc.

It kinda makes you wonder since Sonicteam(US) hasnt really said much at all. The JP side has, and uhm their english sucks. the +75def and higher on armor discludes anything about perfect frame.

I wish they woulda said anything above 61% is not a legit percentage on an item. But unfortunatly sega prefers to take the 'low' stance and let the people run amuck until they are needed.

That's not a smart move by them, because for those innocent bystandards who did not know what was legit, and what wasnt. It makes it hard.

Heck i used to have a spread needle +14 (not over-grinded mind you) with 125% dark that was traded to me. Person said it was an easter-egg from the quest.

Knowing that Sega had never defined the highest %'s, it was impossible to tell if even 200% dark, 200% hit was possible.

So that is my flame/rant

</rant>