PDA

View Full Version : What movie R you gonna watch this weekend???

xHIGHONLIFEx
Oct 8, 2003, 10:34 PM
which one are you gonna watch??? I wanna see Kill Bill....

lain2k3
Oct 8, 2003, 10:48 PM
I'd like to see Kill Bill, but I will most likely go to see Lost in Translation again.

That movie is so incredibly good...

polishedweasel
Oct 8, 2003, 11:03 PM
Kill Bill, wtf is house of the dead(crappy movie of a decent game)

raiden999
Oct 8, 2003, 11:07 PM
I'll probobly go see Underworld on Saturday (stupid full time job at McDonalds doesn't give me time to do anything with other people...)

Guile
Oct 9, 2003, 12:51 AM
Probaly Kill Bill if anything...
When Does Texas Chainsaw come out? I wanna see that one..or is it out?

SubstanceD
Oct 9, 2003, 02:14 AM
now that i once again have money in my account i will probably go see finding nemo and bad boys 2 ( these movies just came out over here so they are cocidered to to be very new in europe ) on sunday. I will se see kill bill when it comes out on the 17 of October over here.

Aredhel
Oct 9, 2003, 08:36 AM
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is slated for the 17th of October here in CO. I have no idea when it will come out where you are, but I'm definitely going to see it - it looks way too effin awesome to pass up.

BogusKun
Oct 9, 2003, 01:03 PM
On 2003-10-09 00:14, SubstanceD wrote:
now that i once again have money in my account i will probably go see finding nemo and bad boys 2 ( these movies just came out over here so they are cocidered to to be very new in europe ) on sunday. I will se see kill bill when it comes out on the 17 of October over here.

Europe is cool when it comes to... ummm... that one thing. Oh Free Online gaming. WoooHooo

RuneLateralus
Oct 9, 2003, 01:10 PM
Kill Bill of course. I been looking foward to that movie for a while. Hell, I watched Resvoir Dogs three times this week to get ready for this film.

I got the song Stuck in the Middle with You stuck in my head and it will be there until tomarrow.

Kizaragu
Oct 9, 2003, 01:21 PM
So the lameness that is the House of the Dead movie, will be released in America this weekend?
Hopefully, If it does as bad over there as I think it will, it'll go straight to video over here.
Less embarressment no one knowing about it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Oct 9, 2003, 07:24 PM
If I was going to watch a movie this weekend I would watch Kill Bill. Looks like a pretty good movie and House of DEad just doesnt grab my interest much. When a movie is based off a video game, I expect the movie to be 99.9% like the game

ginko990
Oct 9, 2003, 08:03 PM
On 2003-10-08 22:51, Guile wrote:
Probaly Kill Bill if anything...
When Does Texas Chainsaw come out? I wanna see that one..or is it out?

I get poked fun at in shcool because I think Texas Chainsaw Massacre looks good. Good to know I'm not alone. And it comes out the 17th.

I'll be seeing Kill Bill tomorrow. If House of the Dead makes over $6.39 society is wrong.

HairProneHalo
Oct 9, 2003, 08:53 PM
On 2003-10-09 11:10, RuneLateralus wrote:
Kill Bill of course. I been looking foward to that movie for a while. Hell, I watched Resvoir Dogs three times this week to get ready for this film.

I got the song Stuck in the Middle with You stuck in my head and it will be there until tomarrow.

I played for 3 hours on a UT2003 server where they had that song playing...o_o; Worst online gaming time of my life.

RuneLateralus
Oct 10, 2003, 07:51 PM
Just got back from the theater. I thought it was flawless. I haven't left the theater in such awe since Spirited Away. Every element of the movie was perfectly balanced, and it didn't leave you with that cheap "that is it?!!!" ending that the Matrix Reloaded gave you.

Best movie I seen this year...and looks like Return of the King might have some competition.

ITO
Oct 11, 2003, 12:38 AM
House of the Dead, ha.