PDA

View Full Version : GC: Rico Tyrell in end sequence

RedRage
Oct 9, 2003, 01:59 PM
I stopped playing for awhile becaused I moved, but when I started again I was playing with my FOnewm and went straight to the Ruins and beat the hell out of Dark Falz. To my surprise I was treated with an ending sequence that showed Red Ring Rico using all of the Red weapons. Why did this happen?

Naagata_Clan
Oct 9, 2003, 03:05 PM
Can't really explain... just one of the "variables" I guess for endings? I noticed whenever I get that ending though... its from clearing a difficulty I've already cleared once before... or by beating all of the quests on that difficulty. Kind of interesting... Kind of like the one where you get all the clips of NPCs from the quests... like seeing Eleanor... (Butchered I know, but too lazy to correct) surrounded by mags...
Or Alicia With some hildebear young...
Guess just a little treat from ST?

BlackRanger
Oct 9, 2003, 04:30 PM
Ya its just 1 of the endings

lain2k3
Oct 9, 2003, 04:47 PM
It's the ending for ult. episode 1

RedRage
Oct 14, 2003, 12:13 AM
Now I have beaten Ult. with 3 different chars and I saw the same ending each time. The last time I saw the "Rico Tyrell" ending was with my lv. 79 FOmarl and it was the first time through with her.

GuerillaPimp
Oct 14, 2003, 06:27 PM
did you complete every single quest before beating it? I remember hearing about URA-ENDING or sumthin

Loser
Oct 14, 2003, 07:32 PM
I've beat falz so many times on ult and I was just wondering if those alternate ending sequences are available in the offline mode?

Pastullio
Oct 14, 2003, 08:50 PM
Hhhhmmmm.... I've never gotten one of those endings before.

ilr2000
Oct 14, 2003, 08:58 PM
On 2003-10-14 17:32, Loser wrote:
I've beat falz so many times on ult and I was just wondering if those alternate ending sequences are available in the offline mode?

You see credits online?!?! o_O Am I the only one confused?

RedRage
Oct 14, 2003, 09:08 PM
I did not complete any quests with my FOmarl not on any difficulty. I beat Dark Falz in less then 5 minutes though. Olga Flow too.

A2K
Oct 14, 2003, 11:07 PM
So these alternate pictures are random now? On Version 2 you would get the one with NPCs if you typed in "URAENDING" at the title screen and you would get the one with Rico whenever you beat Ultimate offline.

Atax
Oct 15, 2003, 05:26 AM
You get uraending in episode 1&2 by completing all quests. The Red Ring Rico credits are shown when you defeat falz in Ult mode.

NodMan
Oct 15, 2003, 01:37 PM
There are 2 different endings the that shows Rico and the other shows characters from quests like ELENOR and ALICIA.

zimmk2vgc
Oct 15, 2003, 02:07 PM
There are three endings actually.
The ones with you in the picture
The Ultimate ending.
And a weird one with final falz as the last picture -got that one when I did v.hard

Mist
Oct 15, 2003, 04:19 PM
Got a level 132 RAmarl xbl and I've done Ultimate twice offline - I didn't pay much notice the first time, but the second it was RICO with the Red weapons. I've completed none of the offline quests with that char, and I used no weapons you could consider rare (Dark this, Olga that).

Just lucky I guess.

I liked the DC ultimate ending that had RICO chilling all over the place, sitting on ledges and swinging her feet. Come to think of it, the xbl Red weapons ending did have her examining the pillars and stuff.. Hmmm.

Android8968
Oct 15, 2003, 09:19 PM
wow i have never seen that ending. on offline, i can only go to hard

Atax
Oct 16, 2003, 05:14 AM
On 2003-10-15 11:37, NodMan wrote:
There are 2 different endings the that shows Rico and the other shows characters from quests like ELENOR and ALICIA.

On 2003-10-15 12:07, zimmk2vgc wrote:
There are three endings actually.
The ones with you in the picture
The Ultimate ending.
And a weird one with final falz as the last picture -got that one when I did v.hard

The Red Ring Rico credits, is the Ultimate credits.

The Elenor/Alica/Falz one is the Ura Ending. And thats not Falz shown at the end, it's a char standing in fron't of Falz's shrine, resealing his spirit.

Loser
Oct 16, 2003, 04:38 PM
On 2003-10-14 18:58, ilr2000 wrote:

On 2003-10-14 17:32, Loser wrote:

You see credits online?!?! o_O Am I the only one confused?

No now I am. I was saying that online when I beat falz I only see the Red Ring Reeco ending sequence and I was wondering if there was anything different to that offline? and if you all are talking about the ending credits then that's a whole other story

neko-chan
Oct 16, 2003, 04:46 PM
The Elenor/Alica/Falz one is the Ura Ending.

"Ura" means "alternate". Simple as that. So stop acting like an "otaku" wannabe and speak your own language.

Note to myself and everyone else: blethering in a foreign language doesn't make you any cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-10-16 14:50 ]</font>

Delsaber
Oct 16, 2003, 05:00 PM
How was Atax trying to act "Otaku?" See what you get for trying to help?

Note to myself and everyone else: blethering in a foreign language doesn't make you any cool.

I agree. I want to be "any cool" though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

neko-chan
Oct 16, 2003, 05:14 PM
On 2003-10-16 15:00, Delsaber wrote:
How was Atax trying to act "Otaku?" See what you get for trying to help?

It was not a direct remark to Atax, since I like Atax and I intentionally omitted his name from the quote. See above, OK? It was a general advice I felt it might be useful for everyone.

I agree. I want to be "any cool" though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I had... call it misfortune of not being born in a country where English is the mother tongue. I learned my little "Engrish" all by myself and, if it isn't perfect, and I'm aware it is not perfect, making fun of my "Engrish" just makes my opinion of English-mother tongue people worse. So, instead of making fun, help me just by correcting my mistakes.