PDA

View Full Version : Rappies From Hell

psyphontf
Oct 9, 2003, 05:41 PM
I was playin forest of sorrow on ultimate mode and doin like gran squall, me an bernie run into a room and the rappies fall from the sky, but wait, it looks like a rainbow rappy, yes!! i call out, a pal rappy, i rush to kill it but i get surrounded,all 7 rappies rear their little heads back and BOOM! They all criticaled me now im lyin on the ground with "do u want to go back to pioneer 2" man looks like no red partisan for me... and i was so close too.

s.TiNgEr
Oct 9, 2003, 05:55 PM
another sad story that we can't do anything about

lain2k3
Oct 9, 2003, 05:57 PM
I piped for over 2 hours for damn whittil Pal, and he dropped meseta...

Whoppie
Oct 9, 2003, 06:30 PM
The same things happened to me 2 months ago.I was so pissed. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

PABLOparavida
Oct 9, 2003, 07:51 PM
I feel for you. I'm going to start piping soon.

BIZKIT
Oct 9, 2003, 08:24 PM
Heh....with my greennill ramar i had to pipe once in the fake in yellow quest to get my guard wave off a pal rappy. it was great

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BIZKIT on 2003-10-09 18:24 ]</font>

Shadow_010
Oct 9, 2003, 08:59 PM
Boy tht sucks the big one....

Mystil
Oct 9, 2003, 09:04 PM
On 2003-10-09 15:41, psyphontf wrote:
I was playin forest of sorrow on ultimate mode and doin like gran squall, me an bernie run into a room and the rappies fall from the sky, but wait, it looks like a rainbow rappy, yes!! i call out, a pal rappy, i rush to kill it but i get surrounded,all 7 rappies rear their little heads back and BOOM! They all criticaled me now im lyin on the ground with "do u want to go back to pioneer 2" man looks like no red partisan for me... and i was so close too.

LOL!

Next time, use a gun and pluck them badboys from a far first. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Shadow_010
Oct 9, 2003, 09:21 PM
I myself dislike getting rare rappys for one when you knock em out they fake dead while your ass is getting kicked and when the boomas or bartles surrond you,you cant do anything while the stupid rappy runs away

toosmart4U9078
Oct 9, 2003, 09:23 PM
On 2003-10-09 15:57, lain2k3 wrote:

ok here's a bit of advice, NEVER PIPE FOR A PAL RAPPY, just play Fake in Yellow over and over again, and when u finish it, talk 2 her BEFORE u talk 2 the professor, and she'll ask if u would like 2 abandon ur quest, say yes, and then just play it over and over again, its so much faster than piping...

Shadow_010
Oct 9, 2003, 09:33 PM
On 2003-10-09 19:23, toosmart4U9078 wrote:

On 2003-10-09 15:57, lain2k3 wrote:

ok here's a bit of advice, NEVER PIPE FOR A PAL RAPPY, just play Fake in Yellow over and over again, and when u finish it, talk 2 her BEFORE u talk 2 the professor, and she'll ask if u would like 2 abandon ur quest, say yes, and then just play it over and over again, its so much faster than piping...

this is true piping just makes you waste money better just to try and try

psyphontf
Oct 9, 2003, 09:34 PM
i wasnt pipin

lain2k3
Oct 9, 2003, 10:13 PM
Piping is USUALLY a lot faster, my friend got 5 guard waves from 7 pals in an hour...

s.TiNgEr
Oct 9, 2003, 10:31 PM
piping never works for me

TekkamanBlade
Oct 9, 2003, 11:25 PM
I must have the best luck for piping. Cause i find alot of rare enemies when i go piping. Its just im trying to find Angel Harp with my Skyly and i find alot pf pal rappies but he dont wanna drop the rappy. Hes lucky i cant kump threw sreens cause i would take my Hildblues Cane and shove it in his ass and blast him with Gibarta. Supid Pal Rappy.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chuck-ball.gif

DarthFomar
Oct 9, 2003, 11:36 PM
Listen to this. Three days ago I found my first Pal Rappy with my pinkal ramar, didnt pipe for him, he just popped outta the sky. As soon as i get close enough i start shooting right, well i had spread needle so i had to get pretty close other wise i wouldnt be able to hit him. soon as the spread hit his face he ran off then the surrounding el rappys smacked me all at once......... there goes the pal rappy. but i went pipping the next few hours and found 5 but still no agito. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HotWaterDeath
Oct 10, 2003, 08:52 AM
I think its funny that I've procured most of my rare-pal items off of the Pal's I catch while doing the Forest of Sorrow runs. I've taken in a Guard Wavex1, and Sacred Clothx3. Considering that there's only a handful in that scenario, I thought it was amusing.

ilr2000
Oct 10, 2003, 11:18 AM
Here's a sad rare monster story:

Went to temple under viridia to get a standstill shield. Got to one part in that level where four lileys appear at once.. well.. I was wrong.. there's actually five in that room -_-. When I saw the nar liley I was megided in the back before I could kill it.. stupidly had no scapes with me....

Servbot41
Oct 10, 2003, 11:38 AM
Rappies are my fav enemies cause (for some reason) the first one I kill drops its rare! Freaky hm? Oh and pal rappies are really stupid I saw a few (one at a time)and each time they "commanded" their friends to surround me each time...well after I FINALLY killed the stupid thing...I got an angel harp WHICH I CANT USE... so thats my story...

Shadow_010
Oct 10, 2003, 02:29 PM
i have never seen a pal rappy i know what they look like but i havent seen one